Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1186 1187 [1188] 1189 1190 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5121218 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] Wake.
« Reply #17805 on: January 19, 2011, 09:40:23 pm »

Quote from: Hussnasty
EDIT ABOUT SBAHJ SHIRTS:

I mentioned that the second run of them GLOWN IN THE DARK. And that is true! However, the thing is, some of those new shirts got mixed in the the old ones. So I guess if you order one there is still a CHANCE you will get one that doesn't glow in the dark? So really the offer stands as the wild card originally advertised.

Step 1) Sell shirts that look like they glown in the dark, but don't, and acknowledge such.
Step 2) Comment on how great it would be if they did glown in the dark, and reveal the next batch will.
Step 3) Insist you have nothing to do with the price of merchandising items.
Step 4) Cheap out on distribution at every opportunity, so early adopters are left with no glown, and later buyers have a random chance of glown.
Step 5) Rake in cash as pathetically loyal fans repeatedly buy at least two of the same crappy shirt, significant chance of more, like a very slow form of clothing-based Internet gambling.
Step 6) Flee to international asylum when MAXIMUM TROLLING finally reaches critical mass.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #17806 on: January 19, 2011, 09:41:40 pm »

Yeah seriously somebody's going to try and assassinate Hussie one of these days and it won't be pretty. Hussies on the top of his Echeladder.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17807 on: January 19, 2011, 09:45:03 pm »

He'll just be waiting with the katana some devoted fan made adn then mailed to him. And he'll have the lil Cal that he already has. It be brutal, ironic, and kind of creepy.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17808 on: January 19, 2011, 09:47:56 pm »

I have not bought even one MSPA merchandise.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17809 on: January 19, 2011, 09:49:17 pm »

I haven't seen anything I liked, but I'm waiting for a PS box set.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17810 on: January 19, 2011, 09:53:02 pm »

Yeah seriously somebody's going to try and assassinate Hussie one of these days and it won't be pretty. Hussies on the top of his Echeladder.

He's reached the God Tiers.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #17811 on: January 19, 2011, 09:55:26 pm »

He's reached the God Tiers.
Nah, otherwise he would wear a hoodie. He's just level ninety-nine.

We should totally make an echeladder for him. Anyone know where the thread would go on the forums?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17812 on: January 19, 2011, 10:05:08 pm »

Hahaha, I love that pic.

I made it meself!  :D
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17813 on: January 19, 2011, 10:32:05 pm »

EDIT ABOUT SBAHJ SHIRTS:

I mentioned that the second run of them GLOWN IN THE DARK. And that is true! However, the thing is, some of those new shirts got mixed in the the old ones. So I guess if you order one there is still a CHANCE you will get one that doesn't glow in the dark? So really the offer stands as the wild card originally advertised.

Step 1) Sell shirts that look like they glown in the dark, but don't, and acknowledge such.
Step 2) Comment on how great it would be if they did glown in the dark, and reveal the next batch will.
Step 4) Cheap out on distribution at every opportunity, so early adopters are left with no glown, and later buyers have a random chance of glown.
Step 5) Rake in cash as pathetically loyal fans repeatedly buy at least two of the same crappy shirt, significant chance of more, like a very slow form of clothing-based Internet gambling.
Step 6) Flee to international asylum when MAXIMUM TROLLING finally reaches critical mass.
This is sweet bro and hella jeff.
If you weren't expecting it to be crappy at every possible level, I'm not sure what you're even on

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #17814 on: January 19, 2011, 10:36:01 pm »

EDIT ABOUT SBAHJ SHIRTS:

Step 7) ???
Step 8) PROFIT

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17815 on: January 19, 2011, 10:41:48 pm »

There are sites that print whatever graphics you want on a T-shirt. So yeah, I'm just gonna tell a T-shirt distributor to sell me a shirt with whatever troll symbol I want.

Hussie is a god among men, but that coy bastard can't be trusted.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17816 on: January 19, 2011, 10:48:49 pm »

People are just gonna guess it's a Greek symbol anyway, even with the added troll specific color.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17817 on: January 19, 2011, 10:50:58 pm »

Does anyone else want to see Lord Hussie with Hypnotoad eyes?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Deteramot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17818 on: January 19, 2011, 10:53:15 pm »

EDIT ABOUT SBAHJ SHIRTS:

Step 7) ???
Step 8) PROFIT

I think this works better with the smiley face.
I'm currently making a nice room for my legendary clerk. I always treat my legendaries with the greatest respect, giving them the best rooms and so on. Although the walls are mostly engraved with pictures of my miner starving to death after he fell down a well, so it's not too cheerful.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17819 on: January 19, 2011, 11:06:54 pm »

Never mind that I already covered "Profit" under Step 5.  Really, do people even read bulleted lists anymore, or do they just see a string of points and append "N+1) ???, N+2) Profit" to the end?

Heck, I'm starting to wonder how many people even remember where that came from.  It was twelve years ago after all, although you only have to type "underp" for Google to know what you're looking for.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 1186 1187 [1188] 1189 1190 ... 3524