Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1168 1169 [1170] 1171 1172 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5123033 times)

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] Wake.
« Reply #17535 on: January 16, 2011, 03:13:15 am »

Damn update. Damn Vriska.

This is only going to add fuel to the fire that is the Vriska-hate. I wonder how the forums will react to this.
You are late. Be more punctual next time.

I was asleep. Pay for a plane ticket, housing, education and caffeine pills and I will gladly be more punctual.
What address do i mail the money to?
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #17536 on: January 16, 2011, 03:23:57 am »

Bluh Bluh, Huge Bitch. D:

The Captain

• Bay Watcher
  • Shall we dance?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17537 on: January 16, 2011, 03:40:29 am »

Adios, toreadumbass ::::)

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #17538 on: January 16, 2011, 03:42:10 am »

Was that oil in his robot legs, or were they just filled with his blood for some reason?
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #17539 on: January 16, 2011, 03:43:20 am »

Was that oil in his robot legs, or were they just filled with his blood for some reason?
The robot things that Equius make are apparently more like cyborg things, for some reason they pump blood, which is why Aradia had a heart in her soulbot.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17540 on: January 16, 2011, 03:43:55 am »

That was blood. I'm guessing that's just a comic-y way of showing gore, since Feferi had the same thing when she was bisected.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17541 on: January 16, 2011, 04:45:50 am »

Tavros lives.

Here's the page you're looking for.

I dunno. Things aren't looking very good for him regardless of what a page during Hivebent says.
Actually, two pages indicate he survives, there is also, again, This one., which had Tavros speaking typing a good while AFTER he gets stabbed.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #17542 on: January 16, 2011, 04:46:52 am »

http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?34044-TROLL!COPS-The-AU
Hopy shit, that is a lot of trollcops art.

Fake edit:  No, he's dead.  See here:
http://www.formspring.me/mspadventures/q/2172625978
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17543 on: January 16, 2011, 04:52:44 am »

Fake edit:  No, he's dead.  See here:
http://www.formspring.me/mspadventures/q/2172625978
's broke.

Edit: Tavros Noooooooooo
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 04:55:47 am by Heliman »

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #17544 on: January 16, 2011, 05:23:12 am »

Eh someone had to die sometime. Tavros was just the first to go. I predict many a troll will go the same way.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17545 on: January 16, 2011, 05:32:27 am »

IDE/THEORY: The recent drama surrounding the MSPA forum rules was masterminded by AH. First, calling Vriska a bitch is outlawed on the MSPA forums. Hussie then releases a flash where Vriska, after cajoling the most pathetically sympathetic troll into fighting her, taunts him with his own amputated legs, impales him with his own weapon, and throws him off a ledge. Finally, the MSPA forums implode. Well played, Hussie.

I don't care if it doesn't make sense. It's still true.

Eh someone had to die sometime. Tavros was just the first to go. I predict many a troll will go the same way.

Impaled and thrown off a ledge?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 05:39:53 am by kinseti »

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #17546 on: January 16, 2011, 05:40:22 am »

More likely at Vriska's hand.  Tavros died somehow, and it is only slightly... incredibly likely he just fell on his own lance and impaled himself.

Well crap.
Looks like she got away with this one.

Edit: Oh god, this is making me feel terrible.  He is totally going to do that and have it all be explained away.  Terezi will probably snoop around and find out, but for a while she is going to get out of this without the slightest consequence.  Again.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 05:43:20 am by Derekristow »

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17547 on: January 16, 2011, 07:11:58 am »

Well, if it was anyone but Vriska, yeah they would get away with it. Vriska has different priorities, though. She could have gotten away with creating Bec Noir if she hadn't outright told Tavros. I think it's pretty likely she'll be all "H8y! H8y! Every8ody look at meeeeeeee! I killed Tavros! >::::D"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 07:30:37 am by Soadreqm »

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #17548 on: January 16, 2011, 07:19:03 am »

More likely at Vriska's hand.  Tavros died somehow, and it is only slightly... incredibly likely he just fell on his own lance and impaled himself.

You did watch the flash, yes?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #17549 on: January 16, 2011, 07:41:10 am »

Yes, but it will be extremely easy to explain this away as an accident.  He was always walking on stairs without really being used to the legs, something was bound to happen to him eventually.  People wouldn't bother really looking in to it with such an obvious option.
Pages: 1 ... 1168 1169 [1170] 1171 1172 ... 3524