Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126605 times)

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: MSPA: Volume 6: Heir Transparent
« Reply #17280 on: January 14, 2011, 08:21:57 am »

Not that Tavros has a chance, of course. Vriska could wipe the floor with him. Assuming he even makes it to Vriska's inner sanctum.

Judging from {s} Make Her Pay, Tavros might be better at mind control than Vriska.  If sufficiently pissed he may try his hand at manipul8tion.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17281 on: January 14, 2011, 09:08:57 am »

so I'm Aquarius noww

I see.
Doesnt that only apply if your born after 2009?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17282 on: January 14, 2011, 09:35:58 am »

it does?

I dunno, I don't really buy into this new-age shit. I was born in 1987 though, for what it's worth.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17283 on: January 14, 2011, 10:13:31 am »

Not that Tavros has a chance, of course. Vriska could wipe the floor with him. Assuming he even makes it to Vriska's inner sanctum.

Judging from {s} Make Her Pay, Tavros might be better at mind control than Vriska.  If sufficiently pissed he may try his hand at manipul8tion.
Vriska can Manipul8 intelligent beings, usually humanoids. Tavros has animal communion. When you want to communicate with a dragon you want the animal powers.

And I think Tavros has a decent chance at taking down Vriska. She'll naturally be her cocky self, so she'll lower her defenses and leave herself open for attack, not expecting Tavros to do it. If he does it with ferocity that nobody expects he could have a shot.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Deteramot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17284 on: January 14, 2011, 10:52:10 am »

.... Son of a bitch. I'm a pisces now.

I am n0t 0kay with this.
I'm currently making a nice room for my legendary clerk. I always treat my legendaries with the greatest respect, giving them the best rooms and so on. Although the walls are mostly engraved with pictures of my miner starving to death after he fell down a well, so it's not too cheerful.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #17285 on: January 14, 2011, 10:59:08 am »

I got bumped back from Capricorn to Sagittarius. Going to stick with Capricorn nonetheless.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17286 on: January 14, 2011, 11:11:54 am »

I went from CANCER to Gemiinii.

I don't really mind much, since I never bought into the horoscope stuff anyways, but it would have been interesting if I became a Libra or something. I'm still a Cancer though, I think.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17287 on: January 14, 2011, 11:19:19 am »

Vriska can Manipul8 intelligent beings, usually humanoids. Tavros has animal communion. When you want to communicate with a dragon you want the animal powers.

I'm pretty much humping the thought of Tavros being able to commune with Horrorterrors right now.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17288 on: January 14, 2011, 11:25:53 am »

Tavros can't commune with Horrorterrors because Horrorterrors are not animals. They are Horrorterrors.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17289 on: January 14, 2011, 12:32:25 pm »

Neither are imps, but Tavros can do them too.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17290 on: January 14, 2011, 12:50:03 pm »

Neither are imps, but Tavros can do them too.
But the imps are prototyped with animals.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17291 on: January 14, 2011, 12:53:40 pm »

That still does not ensure that they are animals, in my opinion. Things can resemble other things without actually being them.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17292 on: January 14, 2011, 01:07:09 pm »

That still does not ensure that they are animals, in my opinion. Things can resemble other things without actually being them.
Prototyping causes imps to gain traits from the things they're prototyped with.  They've been prototyped with twelve different kinds of Alternian wildlife.  It would be unreasonable in the extreme if they weren't psychically considered a kind of wildlife at that point.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17293 on: January 14, 2011, 01:18:34 pm »

Prototyping causes imps to gain traits from the things they're prototyped with.  They've been prototyped with twelve different kinds of Alternian wildlife.  It would be unreasonable in the extreme if they weren't psychically considered a kind of wildlife at that point.

It has repeatedly been referred to that these traits are simply appearance alone. Take Jack Noir, Black Queen (Trolls' Arc)and Clubs Deuce for example. CD has a removable abdomenblade thing, while Jack Noir refused to wear his outfit. It has been stated that BQ/Snowman "tolerated" these changes, which means she did not welcome them and you can reasonably infer from the text that they are not mind-changing.

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange
« Reply #17294 on: January 14, 2011, 01:25:31 pm »

Maybe imps are just stupid enough that Andrew Hussie considers them to be animals.
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream
Pages: 1 ... 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 ... 3524