Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1012 1013 [1014] 1015 1016 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126517 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] JOHN. RISE UP.
« Reply #15195 on: December 17, 2010, 10:16:39 pm »

Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15196 on: December 17, 2010, 10:16:51 pm »

And then there's the problem of how Karkat was able to view John on Trollian, which doesn't track dreamselves.

Maybe when a player dies and becomes their dreamself, the viewport switches the to the dreamself, since thats the new realself.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15197 on: December 17, 2010, 10:17:00 pm »

That was actually how Bro reproduces. Bec Noir, and every female for 5,000 light years, is now pregnant.
Including his daughter? Eugh...
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #15198 on: December 17, 2010, 10:18:34 pm »

That was actually how Bro reproduces. Bec Noir, and every female for 5,000 light years, is now pregnant.
Including his daughter? Eugh...
Not her. You think Bro isn't smart enough to be selective in his mass-impregnation? Fool.

I mean, eugh, seriously, the thought of that just hit me. I didn't even think about it until you brought it up, you sick freak.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #15199 on: December 17, 2010, 10:19:02 pm »

Well... It seems that John is now going to be his Uber-dreamself from now on.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15200 on: December 17, 2010, 10:22:14 pm »

So the Numerals of the Prophets are the date John was born, and the date John died.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15201 on: December 17, 2010, 10:23:26 pm »

And then there's the problem of how Karkat was able to view John on Trollian, which doesn't track dreamselves.

Where exactly does it state that, out of curiosity? Because I always thought Trollian just tracked the primary body preferentially, but that if that body was removed, it would track the awakened dreamself instead. I mean, the one case of Trollian viewing someone who had died where the window did not show the player was with Aradia, who never actually had a dreamself. She was a ghost, which is apparently different.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15202 on: December 17, 2010, 10:23:53 pm »

So the Numerals of the Prophets are the date John was born, and the date John died.
And the date he is reborn.
I'm looking forward to the Salamanders looking at him like a sort of Jesus. Their zeal for everything else is already fantastic for it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15203 on: December 17, 2010, 10:24:40 pm »

So why did John's injury transfer to his dreamself? And why did this not happen with Sollux and Vriska?

Notice the sword glowing green. It can probably bend space, much like the Imps, and stab both of them simultaneously.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15204 on: December 17, 2010, 10:29:12 pm »

It doesn't see inside of dreams.

It can see dreamselves just fine, provided they aren't inside a dream.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15205 on: December 17, 2010, 10:30:58 pm »

It can probably see them, but the point is that it doesn't track them. Although this can be explained by Quest Bed.
 Hrm, I need to find that fancy font that works on the forums.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15206 on: December 17, 2010, 10:43:10 pm »

And the date he is reborn.

Well, it's the date in a meta sense.  In-Universe, I think it's still the evening of April 13, 2009.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15207 on: December 17, 2010, 10:55:33 pm »

Alright, I think I understand. The name God Tiers is, to a degree, literal. You have to transcend your mortality before they can be reached. Which also means that the Quest "Bed" is more akin to a sacrifical slab, which also tend to be placed high up in Real Life. I still hate Vriska, however.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #15208 on: December 17, 2010, 10:58:14 pm »

Something analogous probably happened with Vriska; she asked Tavros to kill her on her Quest Bed but he chickened out.

That would mean that she didn't die in Make Her Pay, but she probably wasn't going to last much longer anyway so it's not like it was that big of a deal.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15209 on: December 17, 2010, 10:59:31 pm »

Ah, so John didn't just get the regular dream-resurrection it seems. He got some kind of special resurrection where fireflies lifted him to the sky and he got some new clothes in a different color, and probably some superpowers. Well, more superpowers. Man, Vriska is so beating Terezi at this game.

Anyway, I did another thing.

Kanaystlevania is a another game that doesn't exist and never will, a metroidvania/dating sim this time.
Pages: 1 ... 1012 1013 [1014] 1015 1016 ... 3524