Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1006 1007 [1008] 1009 1010 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126828 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska kills people, so like, get over it. It's not her fault she's so aw
« Reply #15105 on: December 17, 2010, 06:10:50 am »

Eventually, he posts one cryptic blog post, mentioning something about unpaid debts to the Betty Crocker corporation. Shortly thereafter, he vanishes, his house consumed in a massive fireball. People mourn, and most move on.
While entertaining, the fact that everything following this was not meteors falling and Hussie providing a download link to a beta program was slightly disappointing, as you had a good intro there.

Can we be honest with ourselves?  We'd probably be totally fucked.  Half of us would bite it to meteors, then whoever winds up the "**** of Time" would go bonkers in short order.  Heck, it'd probably be me.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska kills people, so like, get over it. It's not her fault she's so aw
« Reply #15106 on: December 17, 2010, 06:24:29 am »

Eventually, he posts one cryptic blog post, mentioning something about unpaid debts to the Betty Crocker corporation. Shortly thereafter, he vanishes, his house consumed in a massive fireball. People mourn, and most move on.
While entertaining, the fact that everything following this was not meteors falling and Hussie providing a download link to a beta program was slightly disappointing, as you had a good intro there.

I have NO IDEA WHAT YOU MEAN!
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15107 on: December 17, 2010, 07:47:01 am »

Can we be honest with ourselves?  We'd probably be totally fucked.  Half of us would bite it to meteors, then whoever winds up the "**** of Time" would go bonkers in short order.  Heck, it'd probably be me.

I'd wind up prototyping with a coyote hide, and then the whole world would be screwed.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #15108 on: December 17, 2010, 09:21:09 am »

I'd wind up prototyping with a coyote hide, and then the whole world would be screwed.

Except for the dude who prototyped a dead roadrunner. He would always be one step ahead of you. Always.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #15109 on: December 17, 2010, 09:22:27 am »

I'd either protoype a bull or an elephant.

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #15110 on: December 17, 2010, 10:15:01 am »

Why not both?
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #15111 on: December 17, 2010, 12:29:10 pm »

Except for the dude who prototyped a dead roadrunner. He would always be one step ahead of you. Always.

Ahahahahahahahaha +1 awesome.

EDIT: I'd prototype an elephant and a rhino. What would I get? Fuckifiknow! No wait. Hellifiknow? 'Ellifiknow? ELEFINO!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #15112 on: December 17, 2010, 03:53:46 pm »

Ahahahahahahahaha +1 awesome.

EDIT: I'd prototype an elephant and a rhino. What would I get? Fuckifiknow! No wait. Hellifiknow? 'Ellifiknow? ELEFINO!
That was terrible

I would try to Shenanigan a ring into the kernelsprite.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15113 on: December 17, 2010, 03:57:31 pm »

I'd prototype a lava lamp/guitar and my Kamina bust.
Would be awesome.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15114 on: December 17, 2010, 03:59:27 pm »

I would probably prototype something stupid pre entry, like bread. So the enemies don't get too powered up. And then get my ass kicked when the game somehow makes bread enemies incredibly deadly, or some other thing pops up.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15115 on: December 17, 2010, 04:04:44 pm »

I'd probably prototype my sprite with a  psychology book or a pen just to see what I'd get, then prototype it with the teddy bear I have in the storage room. :P

I wonder... What would happen if a sprite were to be prototyped with A PERFECTLY GENERIC OBJECT?

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15116 on: December 17, 2010, 04:10:13 pm »

so wait, what is this thread about?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #15117 on: December 17, 2010, 04:10:58 pm »

I just had a realization on the nature of Scratch. Doc Scratch is a troll with the First Guardian code. Not any ordinary troll though. What is the other faceless suit?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15118 on: December 17, 2010, 04:17:39 pm »

I would prototype my sprite with a mobius strip and a box of teddygrams.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15119 on: December 17, 2010, 04:20:00 pm »

Depends on what his origin story is?

Maybe he is the combination of the first troll to exist on Alternia, the Troll Adam so to speak. All of the haemospectrum colors combined makes white, so in that way he would be like the ancestor of all trolls or something.
Pages: 1 ... 1006 1007 [1008] 1009 1010 ... 3524