Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5127090 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska kills people, so like, get over it. It's not her fault she's so aw
« Reply #15090 on: December 17, 2010, 02:56:29 am »

One in 999 chance man, and it chose ME out of like a billion people!

1 in 1000 for a billion people is a million.

Yes, that's right. A .1% chance is completely unremarkable.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska kills people, so like, get over it. It's not her fault she's so aw
« Reply #15091 on: December 17, 2010, 03:07:48 am »

Maybe AH is taking a little break?

Also, I think he is saving up the Jade alchemy stuff for a christmas release. Given her colors (predominantly green) and her world, its perfect. He probably had her world planned out all along, the timing he wouldn't neccesarily have planned for. Although with christmas coming soonish, he probably felt like getting that through.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 03:10:19 am by smjjames »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15092 on: December 17, 2010, 03:26:39 am »

One in 999 chance man, and it chose ME out of like a billion people!

1 in 1000 for a billion people is a million.

Yes, that's right. A .1% chance is completely unremarkable.

dude

seriously

how can somebody be THIS HIGH

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15093 on: December 17, 2010, 03:39:36 am »

vriska doesn't kill people.

knives through the heart kill people

most of the time

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #15094 on: December 17, 2010, 03:46:28 am »

vriska doesn't kill people.

Hussie kills people.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15095 on: December 17, 2010, 03:50:03 am »

Hussie doesn't kill people

people die
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15096 on: December 17, 2010, 04:01:51 am »

People doesn't kill people

persons kill people

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15097 on: December 17, 2010, 04:07:17 am »

For people who are friends with Vriska Serket, being stabbed counts as a natural cause of death.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15098 on: December 17, 2010, 04:34:14 am »

So I have just finally bloody caught up with this thing. The world continues to prove to me people cannot be trusted.
Edit: Huh, I just caught up with it and it just ended.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 04:43:55 am by Megaman »
Hello Hunam

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15099 on: December 17, 2010, 04:50:12 am »

So I have just finally bloody caught up with this thing. The world continues to prove to me people cannot be trusted.
Edit: Huh, I just caught up with it and it just ended.
Homestuck is over?!

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15100 on: December 17, 2010, 04:57:59 am »

Quote from: Geekthras
Homestuck did just end, and the credit sequence coming out tomorrow is a feature-length movie, featuring every song from vols 1-6, Alternia, The Felt, Squiddles, and Drawing Dead that hasn't yet been featured. You can trust me, I know Facts.
From the forum.
Hello Hunam

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15101 on: December 17, 2010, 05:04:21 am »

Darn nag git!  I was hoping it would last another year.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15102 on: December 17, 2010, 05:14:44 am »

A horrible thought begins to dawn. As we all know, Hussie is a good troll (best troll). First, he stops updating. We, the attentive audience at first assumes he is simply making another flash. This goes on for days, with attempts to contact Hussie meeting only silence.
Eventually, he posts one cryptic blog post, mentioning something about unpaid debts to the Betty Crocker corporation. Shortly thereafter, he vanishes, his house consumed in a massive fireball. People mourn, and most move on.

A few believe, however, that it cannot end without justice being sought against the batterwitch. Calling themselves the Sons of Bro, they wage a violent campaign of guerrilla warfare, slowly wearing down the resources of the corporate giant, eventually culminating in massive, synchronized, and financially back breaking explosions in all Betty Crocker factories and warehouses.

The hardcore fans finally begin to relax, believing that their prophet has been avenged. At that moment, the leading members begin to see visions of Hussie, and brief messages that flash once and vanish on the MSPA homepage during their ritual re-reading. These lead the SoB to discover that while Betty Crocker was the flagship organisation, it had spread it's tendrils into many others. These are swiftly targeted and brought down; first Yoplait, then Green Giant, Pillsbury and Old El Paso fall, and soon, the entire General Mills group is destroyed, defeated utterly.

Then, the most amazing thing happens... MSPA updates! Yes, it updates with a single page, that consists of only three words;

"Enjoy Kraft foods!"

THEN ROCKS FALL AND EVERYBODY DIES! Except for Hussie, cos, y'know, he's not actually dead.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 06:25:31 am by Osmosis Jones »
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15103 on: December 17, 2010, 05:18:44 am »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15104 on: December 17, 2010, 06:08:37 am »

Eventually, he posts one cryptic blog post, mentioning something about unpaid debts to the Betty Crocker corporation. Shortly thereafter, he vanishes, his house consumed in a massive fireball. People mourn, and most move on.
While entertaining, the fact that everything following this was not meteors falling and Hussie providing a download link to a beta program was slightly disappointing, as you had a good intro there.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 ... 3524