Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1004 1005 [1006] 1007 1008 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5127392 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska kills people, so like, get over it. It's not her fault she's so aw
« Reply #15075 on: December 16, 2010, 09:21:17 pm »

Then Christmas it up! Put a falling "Deal with it" santa hat on it, or somthing!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska kills people, so like, get over it. It's not her fault she's so aw
« Reply #15076 on: December 16, 2010, 09:23:01 pm »

Hm. It'd be screwed up by resize. Let's try this, instead.

yes i stole that from a guy named kawaiimelon who probably stole it from somebody else
Hm. How would I Christmas a .gif?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:25:19 pm by PenguinOverlord »
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15077 on: December 16, 2010, 09:26:13 pm »

CHRISTMAS HAT
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15078 on: December 16, 2010, 09:28:00 pm »

And it has to be flowy!
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15079 on: December 16, 2010, 09:30:09 pm »

Working on it tomorrow.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15080 on: December 16, 2010, 11:12:49 pm »

Christmas Dave Done

« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 11:17:14 pm by GlyphGryph »

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15081 on: December 16, 2010, 11:14:01 pm »

Aww man I cut off the bottom of his sword, off to fix it. :/

Edit: Fixed.

Shit that is too sexy. I am stealing it. I am stealing my creation. I won't use it here, though, so you're still okay. :P
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 11:19:31 pm by GlyphGryph »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15082 on: December 16, 2010, 11:15:02 pm »

I love you.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15084 on: December 17, 2010, 02:45:06 am »

THAT MUST MEAN YOU"RE OUR HOLY HOMESTUCK MESSENGER!

maybe, maybe not

*ponders whether the sword blipping out of existence implies a split in the timeline or just the sword blipping out of existence and no actual meaning to it.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #15085 on: December 17, 2010, 02:49:37 am »

ohmigosh a coincidence stop the presses

*ponders whether the sword blipping out of existence implies a split in the timeline or just the sword blipping out of existence and no actual meaning to it.

That's just Bec Noir teleporting the sword out of John's abdomen and back into his own.

Also, where the hell is my update?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15086 on: December 17, 2010, 02:51:42 am »

There are no coincidences. Only conspiracies.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15087 on: December 17, 2010, 02:52:37 am »

One in 999 chance man, and it chose ME out of like a billion people!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15088 on: December 17, 2010, 02:54:10 am »

ohmigosh a coincidence stop the presses

That's just Bec Noir teleporting the sword out of John's abdomen and back into his own.

Also, where the hell is my update?

I SEE UPDOOOOTTTT

IN THE FUUUTUUUURRRREEEEE

lol

Edit: If I had waited 3 more seconds to post I would have gotten a 413, so yea, its a stupid coincidence.....

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15089 on: December 17, 2010, 02:55:24 am »

I see an update in the future as well.
Pages: 1 ... 1004 1005 [1006] 1007 1008 ... 3524