Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1001 1002 [1003] 1004 1005 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5127511 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska=Aizen?!
« Reply #15030 on: December 16, 2010, 02:36:46 pm »

Blerg, whatever. That does make sense for Aradia, and I'm digging the idea that Vriska was too weak so they needed to power her up before they could win. And the luck thing does make sense with the amazing roll. I kinda thought her lucky roll just gave her confidence and from that she thought she had all the luck.

Also, a question remains. How did Vriska know what the Meow code did? Where did it even come from?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15031 on: December 16, 2010, 02:43:58 pm »

Terezi: Knowingly tricks John into killing himself by facing the Denizen, creates a very pissed off Future Dave who she fucks with later, laughs the whole thing off as time shenanigans: WAIFU
Vriska: Talks her way into John's trust after repeatedly putting him in mortal danger, finally tricks him onto the stone bed thing, gloats as Jack stabs him to death in his sleep: ALL OF MY HATE

I love this crazy ass comic.  I think dishing about it with other people is actually most of the fun.

Quote from: NotASenator, on the other forum
Also, this is all of your fault. You had control of John when you told him to go up to the Quest Bed in the flash.

Oh no! What have I done!? What have these careless hands wrought?

The Player is Lord English.  That's been a given since the very beginning.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15032 on: December 16, 2010, 02:50:27 pm »

What what what

agggghhhh I have to catch up on this thread I just get back home and I get to see this string of updates

wow

I want moar.
Who is that animu anyway?
Minene Uryu from Mirai Nikki.  Japa added more "holes" to her eyepatch to make Minene look more like Vriska.  She is very very loosely like Vriska you could say, however the difference is I actually like her.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 03:00:53 pm by ToonyMan »

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15033 on: December 16, 2010, 02:59:13 pm »

Terezi: Knowingly tricks John into killing himself by facing the Denizen, creates a very pissed off Future Dave who she fucks with later, laughs the whole thing off as time shenanigans: WAIFU
Vriska: Talks her way into John's trust after repeatedly putting him in mortal danger, finally tricks him onto the stone bed thing, gloats as Jack stabs him to death in his sleep: ALL OF MY HATE

IDE/THEORY: Vriska's purpose is to demonstrate the potentially confusing concept of "blackrom" to the fanbase.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska kills people, so like, get over it. It's not her fault she's so aw
« Reply #15034 on: December 16, 2010, 03:00:10 pm »

ful

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska kills people, so like, get over it. It's not her fault she's so aw
« Reply #15036 on: December 16, 2010, 03:05:32 pm »

I'm not gonna read through the earlier posts, but uh, wow. This update is kinda...recent updates rather..they are sorta ruining it for me. :/

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #15037 on: December 16, 2010, 03:06:18 pm »

What what what what what eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

*Haspen asplodes violently!*
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15038 on: December 16, 2010, 03:15:00 pm »

Oh shit. Good thing he has a dreamself.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15039 on: December 16, 2010, 03:19:35 pm »

this thread has the 4th most posts and the 10th most views on this forum.

where doing it man

where MAKING THIS HAPPEN

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15040 on: December 16, 2010, 03:21:53 pm »

This is a victory for all of mankind. Mostly me.

Since I have an obligation to make this post better I've decided to make it an advertisement for a fan-project in the MSPA style. It is pretty awesome in my opinion. I did some music for it, and collected the music in this post. I like it.

This post should not be lost in the update scrum.  It's a hilarious thread, and I've been looking everywhere for those comics.  Oh hey, and Armok is in there (wtf?).
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15041 on: December 16, 2010, 03:27:00 pm »

Yeah Armok does some posting there.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #15042 on: December 16, 2010, 03:27:31 pm »

Oh hey, and Armok is in there (wtf?).

The guy is completely obsessed with fictional alien culture and biology. Not a huge surprise.

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #15043 on: December 16, 2010, 03:38:28 pm »

Too soon?

EDIT: Also I thought it was a good update.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 04:07:35 pm by Duuvian »
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15044 on: December 16, 2010, 03:41:30 pm »

This post should not be lost in the update scrum.  It's a hilarious thread, and I've been looking everywhere for those comics.  Oh hey, and Armok is in there (wtf?).
Four comics were made, they were hilarious, then things got weird and boring as they decided to make a huge troll-esque story behind them including as much confusing biology and romantic subplots and character personalities as possible. I dunno, I preferred it back when it was just a comic and there were not large threads discussing their mating habits and relationships.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 1001 1002 [1003] 1004 1005 ... 3524