Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 982 983 [984] 985 986 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5129253 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska=Aizen?!
« Reply #14745 on: December 14, 2010, 01:02:18 am »

So you're saying that Snowman, operating under the orders of Lord English, is manipulating Vriska to cause the events of the kids' session in such a way that Bec Noir who is Lord English I mean come on who are we kidding here gets summoned to the trolls' session and universe and then orders Snowman to manipulate Vriska to cause the events of the kids' session in such a way that Bec Noir who is Lord English I mean come on who are we kidding here gets summoned to the trolls' session and universe and then orders Snowman to manipulate to cause the events of the kids' session in such a way etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I think that's basically what you're saying. If you're suggesting that Snowman is manipulating everything, then she's doing it for a reason. Why? Further, Snowman also orders Terezi around. So why is Vriska the one doing the heavy duty lifting, while Terezi is flirting with Dave?

Also, update.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14746 on: December 14, 2010, 01:06:27 am »

That didn't take long. Now he just needs to buy some fraymotifs and be on level with the Trolls after a few hours what took them weeks to do.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Shinziril

• Bay Watcher
  • !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14747 on: December 14, 2010, 01:12:10 am »

I am sorry but MAN-SKYLARK is just a hilariously awesome title.  DOCTOR RAGNAROK is pretty good too. 

Also, 9,413,612 boondollars.  Not only the arc numbers again, but the amount of boondollars you get naturally from ascending through every rank of the echeladder is hilariously small compared to the amount obtained by Dave through time shenanigans.  I mean, that's what, less than ten boonbucks?
Quote from: lolghurt
Quote from: Urist McTaverish
why is Dwarven science always on fire?
Because normal science is boring

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #14748 on: December 14, 2010, 01:24:06 am »

I notice PLANET HEALER and HAMMERKIND PARAGON on there as well. HEIR TRANSPARENT is just such a terrible pun.

That's a pitiful amount of boondollars. At least Dave can give some of his massive fortune to the others, but I don't think Vriska would like that. Though I wonder when John is going to get Vriska's boondollars.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #14749 on: December 14, 2010, 02:13:18 am »

Update.

Looks like John still has work on LOWAS to do.

Surprisingly I find myself very much interested in these personal quests the kids have to do.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14750 on: December 14, 2010, 02:34:03 am »

Putting a theory out there now: the Acronym of the world stay the same, but one of the words change. Land of Wind and Shade shall become Land of Wind and S-. I'm guessing stars here, judging from the fireflies. Land of L- and Rain? Life? Would also fit. Land of Heat and Clockwork is a bit odd as we first assume the heat part is the issue, but seeing as the word for Johns element of air remained and how Roses is water and the rain would stay under my theory, it would be the Clockwork that would be the issue with the planet. Granted we don't know anything about the issue with Daves world, but I remember something in one conversation about the clockwork being described as burnt out husks, and they do look like the remains of skyscrapers. And Fire is his associated element, so another point for that. A possibility here is Land of Heat and Civilization or something. And finally Jade, whose world looks fairly obvious. Land of Forests and Frogs. Or if the picture WV made is to be representative of something, Land of Frost and Fire.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14751 on: December 14, 2010, 02:41:00 am »

Hm, denzien boss encounter coming up for John?

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14752 on: December 14, 2010, 03:00:55 am »

if only

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14753 on: December 14, 2010, 05:19:05 am »

A possibility here is Land of Heat and Civilization or something.

Land of Heat and Commerce, duh.  It's all they've got, besides onions and really big statues.

So yeah, Heir Transparent.  Apparently John shot all the way to the top of the chain by unlocking the vastly-more-literal-than-I-expected grand power of his Class-Type.  I wonder what world-shaking powers the others will obtain.  Can Tavros do the windy thing, or does being the Page of Breath change that in some way?  They supposedly all reached their top levels after all.

Hmm.  Vriska is the Thief of Light, and the only stupendous power she's demonstrated is stealing "luck" with her seven-eye, which probably wasn't something she could always do.  Rose is the Seer of Light, so what might her "power" look like?  How would it compare to Terezi's, as the Seer of Mind?  Fuck, this is complicated.  It's an endless world of speculation here.  Unless John is unique in his powers, but then, Vriska knew he was going to do so; could be either or both of looking into his future, and/or having seen Tavros do something similar.

And I haven't even gotten into blindly speculating on what the 9 in the $9,413,612 amount is for.  Nine?  Nine what?  Days until something?  It is nine days until Christmas.  Or nine remaining "acts"?  Nine survivors?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14754 on: December 14, 2010, 05:49:16 am »

And I haven't even gotten into blindly speculating on what the 9 in the $9,413,612 amount is for.  Nine?  Nine what?  Days until something?  It is nine days until Christmas.  Or nine remaining "acts"?  Nine survivors?

It's the numerological compression of 413612.

4 x 1 x 3 x 6 x 1 x 2 = 144

1 + 4 + 4 = 9

See? Obvious.

I may or may not have made this up entirely on the spot.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14755 on: December 14, 2010, 08:35:40 am »

Calling it now. The destruction of the Green Sun was meant to bring about Snowman's death (what with her powers being granted by a First Guardian), in order to summon Lord English into Universe Blue.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14756 on: December 14, 2010, 09:05:44 am »

Calling it now. The destruction of the Green Sun was meant to bring about Snowman's death (what with her powers being granted by a First Guardian), in order to summon Lord English into Universe Blue.
Transport unstoppable demon to Universe Blue, transport trolls to Red, destroy Universe Blue?

« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 09:23:47 am by Duke 2.0 »

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14757 on: December 14, 2010, 09:46:47 am »

bifurcate THIS[THIS, THIS];

import universe u1;
import universe u2;
import session s1;
import session s2;

~ATH(s1) {

} EXECUTE();

~ATH(u2){

} EXECUTE();

[THIS, THIS].DIE();

Engineer the death of u2 and there you go.

~ATH is an insufferable language to work with.

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #14758 on: December 14, 2010, 09:53:12 am »

Oh shit Lord English will be summoned specifically to deal with Bec Noir I understand everything now thank you good sir
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14759 on: December 14, 2010, 10:08:51 am »

I have gained competence in a fictional programming language defined entirely by infinite loops. I am proud of myself. sarcasm

Pages: 1 ... 982 983 [984] 985 986 ... 3524