Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 975 976 [977] 978 979 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5130425 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska=Aizen?!
« Reply #14640 on: December 12, 2010, 11:30:34 pm »

Vriska will be dead within twenty-five panels.

Calling it now.

Pfffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha. That will never happen.

Oh, hey, Andrew's updated his formspring talking about this very question.

He doesn't talk about killing off Vriska, but the whole thing we are seeing has apparently been planned out for a while.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #14641 on: December 12, 2010, 11:30:54 pm »

Satan will kill her on account of being just too evil.

Also, who fills what D&D alignment? Jack is Chaotic Evil, Vriska is neutral Evil, I might call Scratch Lawful Evil; Terezi is Lawful Neutral, True Neutral and Neutral Good have a bunch of candidates, and the Horrorterrors are probably Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Good. But anyone else have input?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14642 on: December 12, 2010, 11:36:17 pm »

Vriska is Evil Evil.
Fixed.
Quote from: Ze Hussie
Q. How do you take your coffee?
A. Often.
I told you all he was a crackhead, and none of you believed me. And you still don't believe me, but Hussie is still a crackhead. With coffee. And plot.
Q. Can you send me some of your DNA so I can forcibly impregnate my sister with your children?
A. I am calling the police.
I think the Homestuck community may be attempting to surpass Bay 12's Creepy Insanity rulership. We cannot allow this. Break out the Dwarvocarpsican and get Realmfigher on the line.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14643 on: December 12, 2010, 11:37:01 pm »

Quote from: Hussiespring
If you're waiting for me to fire up NEPETAQUEST 2011, don't hold your breath.
Sadface.

Bec seems Chaotic Neutral/Good, and the Derse Sovereigns are definately Lawful Evil.
Bro is Chaotic Good, I think, with the kids spanning from Neutral Good to Chaotic Good..

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #14644 on: December 12, 2010, 11:38:18 pm »

He doesn't talk about killing off Vriska, but the whole thing we are seeing has apparently been planned out for a while.

But there was no indication at all during the whole of Act 4 that this was happening.

If characters who normally don't fall asleep suddenly had during Act 4, or I dunno, some other evidence of this scheming troll's manipulation, maybe this wouldn't seem like such an asspull.

As it is now, it's a bunch of retcons and the sudden importance of a new character. Which certainly seems like a bunch of crap made up on the spot no matter how much AH says otherwise.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14645 on: December 12, 2010, 11:38:44 pm »

Vriska is more like Chaotic Evil I think, I would agree with Terezei being Lawful (she has the whole court thing going on, plus her constellation, Libra the scales) but she would edge more towards evil.

Gamzee:True Neutral

Kanaya: Chaotic Good?

Feferi: Chaotic Neutral? She isn't exactly evil per se.

Eridan: Lawful Evil

Nepeta: a good candidate for Neutral Good?

Aradia: Chaotic Evil?

Sollux: Chaotic Neutral

Tavros: Lawful Good?

Equiius: neutral?

Karkat: Chaotic Neutral

John: Chaotic or Neutral Good

Dave: Lawful Good

Rose: Neutral Good?

Jade: Chaotic Good maybe.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 11:40:38 pm by smjjames »

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14646 on: December 12, 2010, 11:40:21 pm »

Derse Sovereigns are definately Lawful Evil.
When have we ever seen them do somthing evil? Sure, they waged war against Prospit, but they explicitly exist to do so as much as Prospit exists to fight them.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14647 on: December 12, 2010, 11:45:15 pm »

When have we ever seen them do somthing evil? Sure, they waged war against Prospit, but they explicitly exist to do so as much as Prospit exists to fight them.

Both the Prospitans and Dersites tend to the Lawful side but alignment wise, they sort of span the edges of Evil-Neutral and Neutral-Good. Jack Noir is probably the only Lawful Evil dersite we've seen, and that was primarily after he snapped, took the ring, and went on a rampage.

The troll exiles are certainly on the shady side of neutral, but I wouldn't say they are evil. We are starting to fall into the black/dark= evil and white/light= good trap again.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 11:48:51 pm by smjjames »

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #14648 on: December 12, 2010, 11:47:26 pm »

The Black Queen made Jack Noir wear that awful outfit.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14649 on: December 12, 2010, 11:48:40 pm »

The Black Queen made Jack Noir wear that awful outfit.
That was hilarious, not evil.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #14650 on: December 12, 2010, 11:52:01 pm »

If anything, the sovreigns would be Lawful Neutral. The best option as LG would be either PM or WQ, I'd say.

Smjjames, I agree with a lot of those, but I'm wondering what makes Dave Lawful Good. As for Vriska being CE vs. NE, it seems to me that she is out to benefit herself rather than destroy for destruction's sake. That's the main point, but there are others going both ways.

Also, Jack moved two steps on the law/chaos axis through the course of the comic. Starting out, he was probably Lawful with a rebellious streak (which seems inherent to him through all the sessions); at this point I'd call him straight up Chaotic.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14651 on: December 12, 2010, 11:53:52 pm »

Dersians exist to destroy Skaia, Prospitians exist to defend it. They are not fighting eachother because the other is fighting them so much as they have their roles in the universe that are mutually exclusive. At best you could call them lawful neutral because they are just doing their job and get no selfish sadistic or generally evil motivation for what they do.

And strangely enough I'm not too hateful over this. I appear to have hit a hate-peak, where no more hate an be piled on.

And totally calling Tavros being a little pissed off about Vriska, suddenly finding out that she plans to do something nasty to Jade, Terezi tells him of a way to stop it, he communes with Bec and messes with Vriskas monitor for something that will utterly ruin her, like take away her luck powers or something. It would fit very well with the character roles.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 11:58:32 pm by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14652 on: December 12, 2010, 11:54:25 pm »

To repeat what I said, the troll exiles are certainly on the shady side, but not evil. The behavior of AR and WV are on the good side of neutral, despite AR getting a little overprotective of his percieved territory.

We are starting to fall into the black/dark= evil and white/light= good trap again, someone needs to link to that TVtropes thing where dark=good and vice versa.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14653 on: December 12, 2010, 11:55:32 pm »

You know what would be unexpected? Tavros is Lord English. He turns Omnicidal after Vriska pushes him to murderous rage. Why yes, I do want to see Tavros get revenge, how did you guess?
No Gods, No Masters.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #14654 on: December 12, 2010, 11:55:51 pm »

Vriska is more like Chaotic Evil I think, I would agree with Terezei being Lawful (she has the whole court thing going on, plus her constellation, Libra the scales) but she would edge more towards evil.
Terezi is a really good example of a Knight Templar. So LN at best, with a few evil tendencies.
Pages: 1 ... 975 976 [977] 978 979 ... 3524