Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 973 974 [975] 976 977 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5130847 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: dont post old content or you will be called a loser
« Reply #14610 on: December 12, 2010, 10:43:04 pm »

She's already managed to get away with crippling Tavros, killing Aradia and blinding Terezi, losing nothing but her magic cue ball and the time she had to spend without her VISION EIGHTFOLD. And apparently she's got some kind of karma beam, and she can now drain luck from her enemies.
Well, to be fair, I think her and Aradia are square after Aradia beat her to death.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #14611 on: December 12, 2010, 10:45:23 pm »

She's already managed to get away with crippling Tavros, killing Aradia and blinding Terezi, losing nothing but her magic cue ball and the time she had to spend without her VISION EIGHTFOLD. And apparently she's got some kind of karma beam, and she can now drain luck from her enemies.
Well, to be fair, I think her and Aradia are square after Aradia beat her to death.
Well yes, but nothing else.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14612 on: December 12, 2010, 10:46:28 pm »

Interestingly, being beaten to death is what gave her her left arm and eye back. Probably very symbolic for something or other. Not that it ended up mattering, since Jackquerel wiped out the remaining dream selves

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #14613 on: December 12, 2010, 10:47:13 pm »

Interestingly, being beaten to death is what gave her her left arm and eye back. Probably very symbolic for something or other. Not that it ended up mattering, since Jackquerel wiped out the remaining dream selves
So in other words, Aradia beating Vriska to death actually HELPED her more.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska=Aizen?!
« Reply #14614 on: December 12, 2010, 10:50:24 pm »

Yeah, but though intense pain. That's gotta amount to something right?
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14615 on: December 12, 2010, 10:51:24 pm »

The important thing is, she never did anything to Gamzee.
Right?

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14616 on: December 12, 2010, 10:52:59 pm »

She got him addicted to da green stuff.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14617 on: December 12, 2010, 10:57:52 pm »

All the implications with Eridan are wrong, it was Vriska who killed Gamzee's lusis. Come on, you know it isn't out of the question.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14618 on: December 12, 2010, 10:58:14 pm »

She got him addicted to da green stuff.
The important thing is, she never did anything BAD to Gamzee.
Right?

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14619 on: December 12, 2010, 11:03:04 pm »

Wait, so if Vriska mind controlled DD into killing alt. future Dave, then how the hell did Karkat know about it in the Shipping Grid Memo? As far alt. future Dave and Rose pointed out, Trollian can only access and communicate the alpha timeline, meaning that the trolls shouldn't have seen the killing of alt. future Dave. In fact, the only way they know of the alt. timeline in which John got killed is because Davesprite told Terezi so. Plus, how the hell did Karkat actually "see" the act of mind control, even if he could view the short splinter timeline?

United Forenia Forever!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #14620 on: December 12, 2010, 11:04:37 pm »

Wait, so if Vriska mind controlled DD into killing alt. future Dave, then how the hell did Karkat know about it in the Shipping Grid Memo? As far alt. future Dave and Rose pointed out, Trollian can only access and communicate the alpha timeline, meaning that the trolls shouldn't have seen the killing of alt. future Dave. In fact, the only way they know of the alt. timeline in which John got killed is because Davesprite told Terezi so. Plus, how the hell did Karkat actually "see" the act of mind control, even if he could view the short splinter timeline?
Owowowow fuck fuck my brain's on fire put it out put it out PUT IT OUT
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14621 on: December 12, 2010, 11:04:51 pm »

Shipping grid memo? Wheres that?

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14622 on: December 12, 2010, 11:08:07 pm »

Spoiler: I had to share this. (click to show/hide)

Vriska also didn't get a chance to do anything bad to Nepeta, since Equius stopped her from playing with her. She engaged in some casual backstabbery with Equius, but that's apparently the norm.

Or... Or maybe Vriska is the one making him sweaty and angry all the time?

It was the alpha timeline. The alpha timeline partially defined by Dave traveling back from a splinter timeline to stop DD from taking the meowcode. I'd guess that Karkat knew will know about the mind control because Tavros will tell him. Or Vriska will tell him, not wanting someone else to get credit for something it is possible for her to do.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14623 on: December 12, 2010, 11:10:04 pm »

Vriska didn't mind control DD, as far as I can tell, she only controlled CD into influencing him.
I could be really, really wrong.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14624 on: December 12, 2010, 11:11:45 pm »

Vriska mind controlled everyone. All the ones. All of them.
Pages: 1 ... 973 974 [975] 976 977 ... 3524