Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 972 973 [974] 975 976 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5130723 times)

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vriska=Aizen?!
« Reply #14595 on: December 12, 2010, 09:56:08 pm »

I thought he did it deliberately, to try and make jack less of a threat?
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14596 on: December 12, 2010, 10:07:17 pm »

Before John dropped the Typheus minion and jumbled everything up it was perfectly intact. So it probably got damaged from either that, or John yanking it out of the pile.

It actually looks like the doll was missing an arm from the start. Also, update.

Edit: Bla bla bla, more of Vriska's monologue and something happening with Dave and Draconian Dignitary.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 10:09:17 pm by smjjames »

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: dont post old content or you will be called a loser
« Reply #14597 on: December 12, 2010, 10:09:59 pm »

I really don't see how anyone can be on Vriska's side in the slightest at this point.

Are you kidding? The Vriska/Tavros chatlogs are HILARIOUS! :D

Vriska is taking the opportunity to verbally assault Tavros and brag about ruining the game, because that's the kind of girl she is. Meanwhile, Tavros is slightly angry, something he very rarely is. For most of the story, he's let Vriska walk right over him. Watching him just tell her to stop is pretty awesome.

Addendum: So THAT'S how she killed Dave.

Benevolence

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #14598 on: December 12, 2010, 10:12:07 pm »

I have a very strong sense that Vriska's meddling is going to backfire spectacularly at some point, at least partly because of the thing Doc Scratch said.

Also, I have realized within the last couple minutes that I am reading Vriska with Azula's voice. Just a random tidbit.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14599 on: December 12, 2010, 10:12:35 pm »

But dave somehow comes back, or that's not alpha dave anymore. It could be implied than in most branching timelines, Vriska was killed when someone found out about her puppet master thing prematurely, so she techinall has suffered a lot for it, but in a way not visible. o-0

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #14600 on: December 12, 2010, 10:13:53 pm »

Addendum: So THAT'S how she killed Dave.

But that means that Karkat knows about Vriska's manipulation, at least to some extent. So either he's cool with it or doesn't care, because otherwise he'd be flipping his shit over it.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14601 on: December 12, 2010, 10:14:15 pm »

I really don't see how anyone can be on Vriska's side in the slightest at this point.
Are you kidding? The Vriska/Tavros chatlogs are HILARIOUS! :D

Vriska is taking the opportunity to verbally assault Tavros and brag about ruining the game, because that's the kind of girl she is. Meanwhile, Tavros is slightly angry, something he very rarely is. For most of the story, he's let Vriska walk right over him. Watching him just tell her to stop is pretty awesome.
Just because you like the interaction doesn't mean you're on her side. In any case, I really hope that Tavros decides to prove himself by trying to kill Vriska by communing Bec or somthing. It almost certainly wouldn't work, but one death is not anywhere near what Vriska deserves.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14602 on: December 12, 2010, 10:18:26 pm »

But dave somehow comes back, or that's not alpha dave anymore. It could be implied than in most branching timelines, Vriska was killed when someone found out about her puppet master thing prematurely, so she techinall has suffered a lot for it, but in a way not visible. o-0

Alpha Dave actually ended up not going anywhere because his split timeline self got killed and he decided not to, because he would get killed.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #14603 on: December 12, 2010, 10:21:38 pm »

Heh heh, that spear is diamond-tipped.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14605 on: December 12, 2010, 10:35:44 pm »

Quote from: Vriska
AG: I am the unseen hand 8ehind every major event in their session, and to some extent, their whole lives.

Quote from: Aizen
I have known about you from the day you were born.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14606 on: December 12, 2010, 10:36:39 pm »

Quote from: Vriska
AG: I am the unseen hand 8ehind every major event in their session, and to some extent, their whole lives.
Quote from: Aizen
I have known about you from the day you were born.
Ta-da.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14607 on: December 12, 2010, 10:37:23 pm »

Just because you like the interaction doesn't mean you're on her side. In any case, I really hope that Tavros decides to prove himself by trying to kill Vriska by communing Bec or somthing. It almost certainly wouldn't work, but one death is not anywhere near what Vriska deserves.

Really? I thought it was the side of "I hate how Vriska is suddenly so pivotal to the story" versus the side of "Vriska is the best troll, I want to see more of her", rather than anyone actually holding allegiance with her. Has anyone ever been on Vriska's side? Terezi was for a while, but that didn't work out. And I guess they played Sgrub with her, but I'm not sure if that actually counts, since that kind of logic would place virtually everyone to her side by proxy. And she's been kind of, you know, betraying everyone by engineering a whole game session into producing an unbeatable final boss.

Also, Karkat probably is flipping his shit over this. He was flipping his shit over it when he thought it was still John's fault. Or possibly he can't hold something like ruining his four-hundred-hour campaign and depriving him of his own universe against Vriska, since he knows that that's just what she does. You know, I still sort of feel that Vriska is going to get away with this. She's already managed to get away with crippling Tavros, killing Aradia and blinding Terezi, losing nothing but her magic cue ball and the time she had to spend without her VISION EIGHTFOLD. And apparently she's got some kind of karma beam, and she can now drain luck from her enemies.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #14608 on: December 12, 2010, 10:38:53 pm »

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14609 on: December 12, 2010, 10:39:58 pm »

To continue what I was saying earlier, it looks like the doll was missing an arm from the start, its hard to tell for sure. Also the missing arm seems to be on the same side as the missing arm and eye on the harlequin. Compare the harlequin on http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002083 to the one we see in {S}Jade:Enter, the missing/wounded parts are on the same side. So might not have actually weakened Jack, but he might have gained blue hair, so.....

Edit: Forum thought I was doing strikethrough....
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 10:41:29 pm by smjjames »
Pages: 1 ... 972 973 [974] 975 976 ... 3524