Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 931 932 [933] 934 935 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5130845 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: Vriska vriska vriska vriska vriska vriska vriska vriska
« Reply #13980 on: December 04, 2010, 09:44:38 pm »

Land of Frost and Frogs. Probably also means Kanayas world is Land of Rays and Frogs. I was kinda hoping for Land of Fire and Ice, but this provides a good parallel towards Jades love of plants.

But this makes me wonder. Jhons world has the issue of oil covering everything and the clouds stopping the fireflies from something with the wind. Roses world has no life in the seas. And now Jades world, a tropical world, is covered in snow and ice. ut what of LoHaC? What was the pressing issue there that they had to solve?

Edit: And yeah, cocaine everywhere. We just founds Grapses stash.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 09:47:20 pm by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13981 on: December 04, 2010, 09:45:59 pm »

But what of LoHaC? What was the pressing issue there that they had to solve?
That Dave keeps crashing the stock market and messing with the timeline for his own ironic enjoyment?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13982 on: December 04, 2010, 09:46:11 pm »

Land of Frost and Frogs. Probably also means Kanayas world is Land of Rays and Frogs. I was kinda hoping for Land of Fire and Ice, but this provides a good parallel towards Jades love of plants.

Also, each world's problem is caused by its Denizen. What is Hephaestus doing?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 09:48:02 pm by Urist Imiknorris »
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #13983 on: December 04, 2010, 09:49:53 pm »

ut what of LoHaC? What was the pressing issue there that they had to solve?

If Dave hadn't prototyped himself, or if he cared, we probably would've found out.

Probably something to do with industry encroaching everywhere.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13984 on: December 04, 2010, 09:50:44 pm »

Then I would guess the colossal city-machine that is Dave's world was not always under magma? They really shouldn't have gotten greedy and tried to tap that magma pipe for free smelting.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13985 on: December 04, 2010, 09:54:23 pm »

Magma flooding?

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13986 on: December 04, 2010, 09:58:53 pm »

I believe Kanaya was aware of something strange going on with her world too.  It's possible the big flash and cycling and stuff isn't just Hussnasty mise en scène.  Remember Vriska's surprise at seeing a Frog in John's inventory?  Maybe the full state of the Forge planet doesn't kick in until the entry-chain is complete.  Jade being the last human player, it kicked in immediately.

But this makes me wonder. Jhons world has the issue of oil covering everything and the clouds stopping the fireflies from something with the wind. Roses world has no life in the seas. And now Jades world, a tropical world, is covered in snow and ice. ut what of LoHaC? What was the pressing issue there that they had to solve?

Probably the lava everywhere, cascading out of the clockwork and stuff.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13987 on: December 04, 2010, 10:07:40 pm »

Your name is CHARLES DUTTON.
 Your home holds several artifacts of your interests, one of which being BOXING. You have a passion for PLAYS, and have shelves full of African American scripts and anthologies. You have a number of AWARDS for the various FILMS you have been in. There is a LOCKED DOOR that you will never mention and never open, the PAST being too much. You have been having WEIRD PROPHETIC DREAMS recently, showing various CONFUSING IMAGES of the past, present, future, and amazing worlds you have never seen before. Your COMPUTER holds a list of various SCHMOOZEBUDDIES you have made while in the industry, one of which is apparently trying to NETWORK with you.

Your SCHMOOZEHANDLE is ChocolateEgg, and you are the Prophet of Sleep.

But yeah, if the frost and heat of these worlds are the issues then the name of the world would either have to change or these are not the pressing issues, and perhaps this world is supposed to be a frozen wasteland. Would be cool if they did change when the kids do something to either heal the planet or figure something out about themselves.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 10:10:18 pm by Duke 2.0 »
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13988 on: December 04, 2010, 10:08:38 pm »

Subprime mortgage crisis? Dave's ponzi scheme crashing the economy? Global melting?

Anyway, in keeping with the dualism theme, Jade's planet of frost is opposite of Dave's planet of heat. And Rose's planet of light is the opposite of John's planet of shade. Which leaves wind and rain. Good enough, I guess. And clockwork frogs?

United Forenia Forever!

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13989 on: December 04, 2010, 10:16:56 pm »

And clockwork frogs?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #13990 on: December 04, 2010, 10:21:01 pm »

But yeah, if the frost and heat of these worlds are the issues then the name of the world would either have to change or these are not the pressing issues, and perhaps this world is supposed to be a frozen wasteland. Would be cool if they did change when the kids do something to either heal the planet or figure something out about themselves.
Not so. Was John's world shady before his denizen?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13991 on: December 04, 2010, 10:23:47 pm »

Not so. Was John's world shady before his denizen?

More importantly, Land of Light and Rain has nothing to do with the seas being lifeless and the trees being burned away.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13992 on: December 04, 2010, 10:27:57 pm »

Apparently one of the issues with LoWaS is that the fireflies are trapped beneath the clouds, so perhaps the shade is an issue.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13993 on: December 04, 2010, 10:30:30 pm »

More importantly, Land of Light and Rain has nothing to do with the seas being lifeless and the trees being burned away.
If it rains too much, would the PH of the seas not change and kill it all? If the light is too powerful, would it not start a fire that burns the trees away?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13994 on: December 04, 2010, 10:52:06 pm »

So what you're saying is that Hephaestus created an architectural version of SCP-217 and flooded the LoHaC with magma?

Pages: 1 ... 931 932 [933] 934 935 ... 3524