Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 903 904 [905] 906 907 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5128127 times)

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Jade is falling again
« Reply #13560 on: November 29, 2010, 06:54:52 pm »

Bec Noir can be Lord English. Or at least half of him.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13561 on: November 29, 2010, 06:59:09 pm »

Bec prototyped with the meteor, that's what the blast was about, and that's how Jack becomes huge.

There is no way this is possible, now that I think on it, but still. IT HAPPENS

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #13562 on: November 29, 2010, 07:04:25 pm »

I wonder. Maybe Jade's grandpa died in the real world long before Jade ever even set foot into Sburb. And that's not his original self in the dreamworld, that's his dreamself. How else could he possibly know to honor the family tradition by stuffing Jade?

Wait. If my theory is correct, maybe... Bro could still be alive somewhere? (Wishful thinking powers, activate!)
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13563 on: November 29, 2010, 07:07:50 pm »

Grandpa's corpse is actually from the future, and for the last few years he's been hiding in his secret volcana laihr. After he enters the Medium, he uses the time machine he's been developing all these years to travel to different points to help the kids. Then, when he dies, his corpse falls into the machine, sending him back in time to Jade, who stuffs his corpse, and gives him the idea to go along with his death, secret himself in his volcano lair, and build a time machine.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13564 on: November 29, 2010, 07:11:16 pm »

Grandpa's corpse is actually from the future, and for the last few years he's been hiding in his secret volcana laihr. After he enters the Medium, he uses the time machine he's been developing all these years to travel to different points to help the kids. Then, when he dies, his corpse falls into the machine, sending him back in time to Jade, who stuffs his corpse, and gives him the idea to go along with his death, secret himself in his volcano lair, and build a time machine.
Paradox space really does force you to do things the dumb way.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13565 on: November 29, 2010, 07:11:36 pm »

I wonder. Maybe Jade's grandpa died in the real world long before Jade ever even set foot into Sburb. And that's not his original self in the dreamworld, that's his dreamself. How else could he possibly know to honor the family tradition by stuffing Jade?
Jade learned the family tradition from him (after he stuffed Halley and her dreamself[which somehow shenaniganed its way to Hellmurder Island])

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13566 on: November 29, 2010, 07:13:01 pm »

Update.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13567 on: November 29, 2010, 07:13:12 pm »

Hey guys, update!

More of Karkat grilling John and the White Queen creating a temple of Bec, I think. Which shows the Sgrub symbol, kind of ominous isn't it....
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 07:19:48 pm by smjjames »

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13568 on: November 29, 2010, 07:18:00 pm »

CG: HE WAS WEARING A RING I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE, CERTAINLY NOT ONE BELONGING TO OUR QUEENS.
CG: WE DESTROYED THOSE.

ABOUT FUCKIN TIME SOMEONE DID SOMETHING SMART

EDIT: The Bec-head has the Sgrub logo, care to guess significance?* Also, I knew Dave's terminal was going to appear as Bec, but I thought it would have been like a statue of him at the bottom of the chasm or something.

(I was thinking about this shit a few minutes ago, while I was reading the first recap)

EDIT2: *DAMN YOU HUSSIE, YOU EDITING BASTARD.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 07:35:57 pm by Urist Imiknorris »
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13569 on: November 29, 2010, 07:35:57 pm »

Andrew just did a ninja edit since the Bec head now has the Sburb symbol rather than the Sgrub one. So the Sgrub thing was a slip up on AH's part.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #13570 on: November 29, 2010, 07:37:32 pm »

Hussie also suggested that the demon in the troll's game was Lord English. We can trust nothing that requires even the slightest speculation. We can trust what has been confirmed even less.

I'm pretty sure that the demon in the troll's game is Lord English. And the other demon is Jack.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13571 on: November 29, 2010, 07:41:25 pm »

Hussie also suggested that the demon in the troll's game was Lord English. We can trust nothing that requires even the slightest speculation. We can trust what has been confirmed even less.

I'm pretty sure that the demon in the troll's game is Lord English. And the other demon is Jack.
The troll game demon is definitely Jack.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13572 on: November 29, 2010, 07:46:52 pm »

The scratch is a formality. The demon is already here.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13573 on: November 29, 2010, 07:48:53 pm »

First Gaurdians are supposed to pave the way for Lord English, right?

Well, Bec is a dumb dog. It's thought process probably went "If I hop into this thing, then LE'll come! Yippee, I've served my doggy function!"

Then everything is ruined, forever.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13574 on: November 29, 2010, 07:49:48 pm »

Oh hey, updates.  It's the return of Contemplative Karkat, and more apocalyptic hilarity.

EB: what properties?
CG: OK, FOR STARTERS, NOTICE HOW THE FURIOUS WALL OF FIRE CURRENTLY RUSHING TOWARD YOU IS TURNING GREEN?
EB: uh oh...
CG: YEAH
CG: THOSE FUCKING PROPERTIES.

Who knew impending doom could be so hilarious?

This page talks about Grandpa. Although the cause of death isn't said for certain, him being an old man, returning to Earth, and then dying, and then getting stuffed by his adoptive granddaughter all suggest death by old age.

But that's what it suggests. Nanna's death was described as an accident with a ladder and copy of Colonel Sassacre's in Act 1, but then look what happened.

In my defense, the story of how Nanna died that turned out to be wrong was what John was thinking in his head, i.e. what Dad told him happened to her.  Harley returning to Earth to be stuffed and all was somewhere between Harley's own internal monologue, and the general omniscient narration, neither of which have a good reason to be wrong on the subject of his impending death.  Then again, it's pretty damn ambiguous too.  I would not be at all surprised if it was something much more disturbing, like Jade accidentally shooting him or something.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 07:56:11 pm by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 903 904 [905] 906 907 ... 3524