Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 884 885 [886] 887 888 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5129818 times)

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Jade is falling again
« Reply #13275 on: November 28, 2010, 12:02:43 am »

In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13276 on: November 28, 2010, 12:02:48 am »

Ohhh that is brutal. Damn you Vriska. Also, Bec had to have known what was going to happen...
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13277 on: November 28, 2010, 12:04:51 am »

We really should have known from the begining. Lord English wants to pick apart the Universe for no apparent reason...and Jack had been doing just that ever since his Regicide.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] Jade: Enter.
« Reply #13278 on: November 28, 2010, 12:05:00 am »

Did Bec literally just annhilate earth?
From the looks of that explosion, he may have annhilated Universe Red entirely.
Except the exiles need something to be on, so this would explain why the Earth is a desolate desert and not a barren lifeless atmosphereless rock.
Oh, right. I forgot about them.

ALSO: Just before Jack develops Bec's prototyping, you can see the underside of his wrist, and...it has the same barcode that was on Spade Slick's. Implications for the future, or just attention to detail?

Every Prospitan and Dersite has that, so maybe attention to detail?

@Soad: There are indications that the exiles don't actually need water or food to sustain them.

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13279 on: November 28, 2010, 12:05:12 am »

So apparently Vriska puts John to sleep, Bec teleports everything out of the way and jumps in, proceeds to blow up the meteor as a sprite, collateral damage including most of Earth, Jade engages in blindfolded shooting, proceeds to try and smash the target but is expelled by the power of the First Guardian, shoots as she falls and hits the target, and is subsequently transported to the Medium, Jack receives a power boost to overcome Bro and Davesprite, goes into the troll universe, Aradia saves them all while sacrificing her time-clones, Karkat wakes up to get killed by Jack who destroys most of Troll Prospit, and suddenly Jade continues her fall into her land?

Confusing.

United Forenia Forever!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13280 on: November 28, 2010, 12:06:28 am »

We'll get a Becsprite soon, so Jade should be able to talk to him and get a lowdown that is a bit more extensive than what a sprite usually gives. We'll get insight into the First Guardians. I imagine Rose will be very interested in this.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13281 on: November 28, 2010, 12:08:30 am »

Jade's going to have some fun with those imps.
Everyone is.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: literally a single pixel can serve as shipping fuel.
« Reply #13282 on: November 28, 2010, 12:08:48 am »

I'd bet anything that it's not Bec.  For one thing, Bec doesn't think about stuff like that.  It's pretty obvious that for all his omniscience and secrecy, he's still just a dog.  Besides, something tells me that if Jack was suddenly part (quarter?) puppy-guardian, John wouldn't live long enough to wonder about it.

Good dog, best self-sacrifice.

Once again, this comic has colored me retarded.  I'm going to go out on a very shaky limb and say this flash was actually too obvious and answered too many questions.  That's right I went there.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13283 on: November 28, 2010, 12:09:41 am »

So apparently Vriska puts John to sleep, Bec teleports everything out of the way and jumps in, proceeds to blow up the meteor as a sprite, collateral damage including most of Earth, Jade engages in blindfolded shooting, proceeds to try and smash the target but is expelled by the power of the First Guardian, shoots as she falls and hits the target, and is subsequently transported to the Medium, Jack receives a power boost to overcome Bro and Davesprite, goes into the troll universe, Aradia saves them all while sacrificing her time-clones, Karkat wakes up to get killed by Jack who destroys most of Troll Prospit, and suddenly Jade continues her fall into her land?

Confusing.

You've just about got it. Its really the ending thats confusing because we don't see anything else besides her and snow, which might as well be quantum snow or something.

Also, much like Kanaya, only the area around her house and the volcano actually get sent into the medium.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: literally a single pixel can serve as shipping fuel.
« Reply #13284 on: November 28, 2010, 12:10:16 am »

I'd bet anything that it's not Bec.  For one thing, Bec doesn't think about stuff like that.  It's pretty obvious that for all his omniscience and secrecy, he's still just a dog.  Besides, something tells me that if Jack was suddenly part (quarter?) puppy-guardian, John wouldn't live long enough to wonder about it.

Good dog, best self-sacrifice.

Once again, this comic has colored me retarded.  I'm going to go out on a very shaky limb and say this flash was actually too obvious and answered too many questions.  That's right I went there.
Are you suggesting an as of unreached level of maximum trolling? And that we'll get another flash tomorrow that says everything in this flash is a lie and it was all a joke while he plays the real flash?
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #13285 on: November 28, 2010, 12:10:54 am »

Wait. So there are two rings. What happens if Jack gets both?

I am trying to get my mind around the Midnight Crew intermission again.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13286 on: November 28, 2010, 12:11:21 am »

Did Bec jump into the kernel in order to stop the meteor? It was necessary for him to do that, because otherwise Jade wouldn't have had enough time to break the piņata. Damn you, Skaian predestination!

Also;

Jade: Fall in a more carefree manner

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13287 on: November 28, 2010, 12:12:01 am »

Jade's going to have some fun with those imps.
Everyone is.

Actually, I think the imps just take on physical features and none of the powers. The Black King in the troll universe was able to do the vast glub, but nothing was said about lower level minions. So powers like that are likely reserved for the bosses and whoever wears the ring.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13288 on: November 28, 2010, 12:14:25 am »

Wait. So there are two rings. What happens if Jack gets both?

He only has one arm, remember? Besides, he'd probably explode from the sheer power overload, the very act of doing that would horribly break the game anyway.

Edit: Double post, yea, but thought there would be poists in between.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13289 on: November 28, 2010, 12:15:21 am »

He only has one arm, remember?
Despite how large those rings are he does have more fingers. And if he hops to more universes he'll eventually find one that has a kernel that has multiple arms.
Pages: 1 ... 884 885 [886] 887 888 ... 3524