Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5130260 times)

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: THE INTERNET CAN'T HANDLE ME
« Reply #12735 on: November 16, 2010, 11:49:57 am »

Regarding the prototyping itself, the kids pretty much have to do so as stated here (and possibly in Rose's walkthrough, but I'm too lazy to find it). At the last moment, seeing as the kids aren't doing anything to prototype the kernelsprite, Bec just jumps into it himself (like Alternate Future Dave).

You mean the "kernelsprite is attracted to dead and doomed things" -bit? I don't think it necessarily means that they MUST prototype pre-entry. Why would Bec jump into the kernelsprite?

The players would learn quickly that while one pre-entry prototyping per player was absolutely necessary for ultimate success, additional pre-entry prototypings merely empowered their enemies unnecessarily.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12736 on: November 16, 2010, 11:52:52 am »

That's required for the game to be winnable. It's already established the game is already unwinnable, so fuck it. No reason they need to have a prototype pre-entry.

Edit: HURG... Just saw a manipulation of a picture of Panty & Stocking to look like Vriska. And unlike the other horrible yet hilarious stuff I usually link this is beyond me.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 12:37:25 pm by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12737 on: November 16, 2010, 01:07:07 pm »

I thought the line about one pre-entry prototyping being necessary was just a troll session thing. Well, since John and Jade are planning to enter the medium with an uprototyped kernelsprite, I guess we'll soon see what that does.

I still wish we could have seen Dream Jade imps. :P

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12738 on: November 16, 2010, 01:13:42 pm »

Unless they actually can't enter without a pre-entry prototype. They really should ask whether it is possible to enter without a prototype.

Also, that asteroid looks like its a little smaller than our moon, which makes it a worldshattering impact. Earth would be lucky if only bacteria and some other mircroscopic creatures managed to survive the cataclysm.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12739 on: November 16, 2010, 01:17:48 pm »

All John had to do was alchemize the apple and bite into it, so prototyping seems to be more of a formality than a requirement to enter the medium. Perhaps important for later.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12740 on: November 16, 2010, 01:27:27 pm »

Also, that asteroid looks like its a little smaller than our moon, which makes it a worldshattering impact. Earth would be lucky if only bacteria and some other mircroscopic creatures managed to survive the cataclysm.
There's no way to judge perspective for that.  For all we know the asteroid could be slightly smaller than the globe.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12741 on: November 16, 2010, 01:29:00 pm »

What about from ground level? It's fucking huge. I'd be almost surprised if Hussie doesn't give it an angry face.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #12742 on: November 16, 2010, 01:29:43 pm »

There's no way to judge perspective for that.  For all we know the asteroid could be slightly smaller than the globe.

Well, based on how big the thing is from Jade's view from the island, I'd say smjjames is right.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12743 on: November 16, 2010, 01:31:24 pm »

What about from ground level? It's fucking huge. I'd be almost surprised if Hussie doesn't give it an angry face.
Different asteroid, behind the earth from our perspective.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12744 on: November 16, 2010, 01:43:38 pm »

Hmm.  You know, I was honestly expecting that Hussie was going to put the "what crazy crap is Jade gonna throw in the seizurekernel?" question up for a poll on his forum, the same way he did Jade's shirts and Fetch-modus-game and so forth.  Checking around, there does not seem to be any such poll - the last open suggestion was for Feferi's name.  What's your game Hussie?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12745 on: November 16, 2010, 01:49:43 pm »

I'm trying to imagine what SquiddleGrandpasprite would look like.

Any thoughts?

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12746 on: November 16, 2010, 02:06:36 pm »

Also, why doesn't the poll include LoWaS.

I mean, it's got a pretty good heir.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12747 on: November 16, 2010, 02:22:23 pm »

That's required for the game to be winnable. It's already established the game is already unwinnable, so fuck it. No reason they need to have a prototype pre-entry.
But what if that is why they cant win? With the amount of loops going around I wouldnt be suprised if it was a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12748 on: November 16, 2010, 02:24:31 pm »

But what if that is why they cant win? With the amount of loops going around I wouldnt be suprised if it was a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I'm sure Jade is the source of fucking everything up in ways other than simply not prototyping something before entering the medium. According to the trolls she is responsible for everything going wrong for the both of them so it'll have to be something larger than simply failing their own session.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #12749 on: November 16, 2010, 02:39:23 pm »

Don't ever watch Panty & Stocking Duke.  Never ever ever ever ever ever ever.

Watch Monster if you have too though.
Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 3524