Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 823 824 [825] 826 827 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5129365 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: THE INTERNET CAN'T HANDLE ME
« Reply #12360 on: November 12, 2010, 03:27:27 am »

Karkat memo shenanigans are once again hilarious. And Jade with a backbone is also great.

But this is getting ridiculous with all the troll-human feelings. All of a sudden there are some new options for their insular little group and they all go crazy. There's probably an element of truth to it, but still, it's a little annoying.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #12361 on: November 12, 2010, 03:28:51 am »

Okay, now who here is going to to ship JadexKarkat?

Unfortunately, it appears Karkat will/has/is.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #12362 on: November 12, 2010, 03:54:33 am »

These kinds of conversations are exactly why Karkat is such an awesome troll. (Terezi is still better, but I have a lot of bias)

Also, who could have expected JadexKarkat? Does Hussie just pull these pairings out of a hat? This pairing just seems a bit... random.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12363 on: November 12, 2010, 05:20:19 am »

Also, who could have expected JadexKarkat? Does Hussie just pull these pairings out of a hat? This pairing just seems a bit... random.

I'm not buying that's actually what's going on here.  It sounds more like Karkat's just trying, in his own psychopathic way, to be a nice guy and theoretically help her.  But it's worth saying - I've really liked Karkat, all the way from the beginning.  If this is Karkat at his best, most genuine attempt at getting over himself... Well, Karkat's best is pretty shitty.

As for the really important aspect of the update-
?GG: you treat everyone horribly, even yourself, i cant even fathom how awful it is to be you
?GG: i cant wait for future you to future kiss my ass!
?GG: i also cant wait for past you to past drop dead and go to hell, PAST TENSE!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 05:22:23 am by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12364 on: November 12, 2010, 05:24:15 am »

Just watched the flash update, and I can safely say I called it all the way back here.

Anyway, in Jade and Feferi's conversation, Feferi says "And then your lusus saved you! Kind of like mine saved me." in reference to Bec saving Jade. I don't remember any such saving taking place yet, so maybe we're going to get some exposition on Feferi?

Also in Jade's panel, we can already see the huge meteor obscuring part of the sky. Better hope John gets her in quickly.

United Forenia Forever!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12365 on: November 12, 2010, 06:00:52 am »

We do sort of know her lusus made it impossible for the empress to have her killed, and something had to happen to kill it.

Edit: And I just realized, dreamselves have a 'spirit' of sorts. There is the physical body in the real world, the extra dreamself that can fly and has something important to do on Skaia, and there is the consciousness that seems to inhabit them. While the dream body may die the consciousness is preserved, and possible accessible. That would involve going out beyond the furthest ring, braving the horrotors and entering a dreambubble presumably. Makes me think there is an endless cycle here of dreamselves and consciousnesses nested in eachother that is just silly enough to be true.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 06:05:16 am by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12366 on: November 12, 2010, 06:10:39 am »

Edit: And I just realized, dreamselves have a 'spirit' of sorts. There is the physical body in the real world, the extra dreamself that can fly and has something important to do on Skaia, and there is the consciousness that seems to inhabit them. While the dream body may die the consciousness is preserved, and possible accessible. That would involve going out beyond the furthest ring, braving the horrotors and entering a dreambubble presumably. Makes me think there is an endless cycle here of dreamselves and consciousnesses nested in eachother that is just silly enough to be true.

Idea - Karkat's genius plan for everyone to meet up and save the multiverse and their hides?  Everyone has to die/sleep-and-die and rendezvous outside the universe in Crazy Monster Bubble Land.

It's definitely a plan both right enough and stupid enough to meet ol' Kitkat's MO as leader.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #12367 on: November 12, 2010, 09:23:48 am »

A sound plan.
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12368 on: November 12, 2010, 09:28:01 am »

Man, poor Jade. Having to deal with two time-clones of Karkat, right after getting her dream self killed and meeting the cosmic horrors for the first time. :/ She needs to go talk to John or something.

Also, this:

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12369 on: November 12, 2010, 09:33:40 am »

Where is her hat? Nepeta is not Nepeta without the hat.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12370 on: November 12, 2010, 09:35:44 am »

Also that body structure's weird.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12371 on: November 12, 2010, 10:24:46 am »

Anyway I hope Jade stops being AngryJade after a while, it's so weird to hear her swear.

She is acting like a normal, although angry, girl for once. Still, it is a bit wierd.

Also Nepeta seems a bit too small compared to Equiius. From the hero modes we've seen, they are about the same height, with Equiius maybe being a little bit taller.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 10:31:25 am by smjjames »

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12372 on: November 12, 2010, 11:51:04 am »

Is it just me, or is Equiius a little too wide across the waist for a man? Otherwise good drawing though.

I'm currently on the floor experiencing an epilectic fit (I'm typing with my MIND).
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #12373 on: November 12, 2010, 12:38:43 pm »

FCG: WE ARE JUST THE DUMBEST FUCKERS WHO EVER LIVED AREN'T WE.
CCG: SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

About sums it all up, dunnit.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #12374 on: November 12, 2010, 12:40:22 pm »

FCG: WE ARE JUST THE DUMBEST FUCKERS WHO EVER LIVED AREN'T WE.
CCG: SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

About sums it all up, dunnit.
It's funny because he is speaking for himself.
Pages: 1 ... 823 824 [825] 826 827 ... 3524