Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 807 808 [809] 810 811 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5129905 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: THE INTERNET CAN'T HANDLE ME
« Reply #12120 on: November 10, 2010, 05:46:49 pm »

Hey guys what's going o-
 Hey, five pages added to the MSPA thread? must be an update. I'll head over there an-
 FUCK YES JADE IS COMING. About damn time Hussie. Now let's see what crazy things you'll hatch no-

Well fuck.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12121 on: November 10, 2010, 05:53:24 pm »

I just realized somthing. Feferi was sleeping on Gamzee's pile of horns at some point. And this...

Oh god.

Oh god no.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12122 on: November 10, 2010, 05:55:14 pm »

He is the representation of humanity, of course. Getting dragged to the swampy deeps by the Horrorterrors.
But he hunts them for food, or something! (Unsuccessfully, but still.)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12123 on: November 10, 2010, 05:56:37 pm »

He is the representation of humanity, of course. Getting dragged to the swampy deeps by the Horrorterrors.
Represents the will of humanity to fight against everything that stands in their way, even somthing as powerful as the Horrorterrors.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12124 on: November 10, 2010, 05:58:06 pm »

He hunts them for their precious ink, and maybe afterward he'll have some squiddle stew.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #12125 on: November 10, 2010, 06:00:00 pm »

Okay, I don't see all this crazy stuff you guys are talking about in this new update. It just keeps looping that damn squiddles song.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12126 on: November 10, 2010, 06:01:52 pm »

Aaaaaaah! Aaaa aaaaaaaaaa!
AAaaaaaaaaa AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAaaa AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Okay I'm done now. Jade's face says everything, anyway. I didn't really expect to see THIS song again. I wonder what the GLUB portion would have been like if I hadn't already heard the song and known to expect it?

Anyway, if squddles are horroterrors, does that mean that Skipper Plumbthroat (SP?) is Lord English or something? Either that or there's no deep symbolism involved in this, and Jade is only having nightmares about the squiddles because she grew up with them and the nightmare is just a dream with no plot significance. (Hah! As if.)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #12127 on: November 10, 2010, 06:03:26 pm »

Okay, I don't see all this crazy stuff you guys are talking about in this new update. It just keeps looping that damn squiddles song.

Nice try at making us all watch it again.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #12128 on: November 10, 2010, 06:04:53 pm »

This is MSPA. Everything has plot significance.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12129 on: November 10, 2010, 06:05:36 pm »

Yeah, it stops right where Dave is about to take his sunglasses off. Odd way to end a flash. What is everyone (including me) talking about? ::)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12130 on: November 10, 2010, 06:06:22 pm »

Then explain Feferi being there.

I think Feferis presence somehow twisted Jades dream into a nightmare. Having them both in the same dream (even if it looks like they weren't aware of each other) isn't too strange considering that the 'dreamplane' is the same for trolls as it is for humans, and all sapient entities apparently, according to Andrew.

@Soad: Maybe the flash isn't working properly for some people?

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12131 on: November 10, 2010, 06:09:28 pm »

I may be horribly misremembering things here, but was Feferi was also a Prospit dreamer, like Jade?

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12132 on: November 10, 2010, 06:10:45 pm »

I may be horribly misremembering things here, but was Feferi was also a Prospit dreamer, like Jade?

No. Feferi was a Derse dreamer.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12133 on: November 10, 2010, 06:12:01 pm »

I'm sorry but did Dave seeing the sky allow him to be Roses conduit in summoning the fucking motherglubber seadweller into Jade's nightmares? I am trying so hard to understand. *Initial reaction post*.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #12134 on: November 10, 2010, 06:13:04 pm »

Nice try at making us all watch it again.

No seriously. Jade's just dancing on the bed and Squiddles and what I assume to be Hussie's Max-Trolling voice are singing, then it all starts back over.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 807 808 [809] 810 811 ... 3524