Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 711 712 [713] 714 715 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126253 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There is always a 'U'pdate!
« Reply #10680 on: October 18, 2010, 08:42:15 pm »

Stabbed his own computer.

Oh yea, thats what I was remembering.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10681 on: October 18, 2010, 08:45:37 pm »

For all we know, the Midnight Crew could be 10,000 years into the future on Alternia. The prospitans/dersians seem immortal in the fact that they don't age. Yes they can be killed, as we've seen countless times, but otherwise they don't seem to age or require sustenance.
WB was a farmer of sorts, soo...
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10682 on: October 18, 2010, 08:47:59 pm »

For all we know, the Midnight Crew could be 10,000 years into the future on Alternia. The prospitans/dersians seem immortal in the fact that they don't age. Yes they can be killed, as we've seen countless times, but otherwise they don't seem to age or require sustenance.
WV.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10683 on: October 18, 2010, 08:52:37 pm »

You mean WV, but yea the sustenance part could be argued and we don't have any real proof that they need food and water to survive.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10684 on: October 18, 2010, 08:53:57 pm »

Point of order, the Midnight Crew is 612 years into Alternia's future.  Or 612 Solar Sweeps, it's not entirely clear whether Skaia has it's own standard for units of time or adopts those of players or what.

And I'm pretty sure Slick just hated clocks because, after getting his carapaced balls busted by a rival gang obsessed with clocks for who knows how long, he just wanted to destroy anything that made a ticking noise.  I hesitate to say "hated", because of course, Slick hates everything anyway.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10685 on: October 18, 2010, 08:56:31 pm »

WV.
I dyslexia wonderful.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10686 on: October 18, 2010, 08:56:37 pm »

You mean WV, but yea the sustenance part could be argued and we don't have any real proof that they need food and water to survive.
ha! Ninja'd you.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10687 on: October 18, 2010, 08:57:15 pm »

There's like a 5 minute difference Org, not impressive at all.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10688 on: October 18, 2010, 08:57:22 pm »

WV was a farmer of sorts, soo...
There is no way in hell the exiles actually found enough food to survive on Future Earth. It's a dead planet, that there is still an atmosphere after the Reckoning is a miracle. They might get hungry, but they would be long dead if they really needed the food.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10689 on: October 18, 2010, 09:01:52 pm »

ha! Ninja'd you.

Only because I was checking the wiki.....

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #10690 on: October 18, 2010, 09:03:43 pm »

Toony, ad "Tholluxth" to the poll.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA
« Reply #10691 on: October 18, 2010, 09:06:53 pm »

I suspect that john's dad, rose's mom, and dave's bro are time-shifted copies of them, there to help. The conflict is intentional and nessecary. The other person likely is themselves, and that explains them knowing what *will* happen ahead of time.
{/crazy conspiracy theory}
Wasn't that wrong.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10692 on: October 18, 2010, 09:08:12 pm »

There is no way in hell the exiles actually found enough food to survive on Future Earth. It's a dead planet, that there is still an atmosphere after the Reckoning is a miracle. They might get hungry, but they would be long dead if they really needed the food.

Especially with the moon sized asteroid that slammed into the Earth.

@PenguinOverlord: Why are you quoting a post from last year?

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10693 on: October 18, 2010, 09:09:00 pm »

Wasn't Wandering Vagrant starving or really really thirsty when we first saw him, up until he managed to get the stock of Tab open at least?
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10694 on: October 18, 2010, 09:11:19 pm »

Especially with the moon sized asteroid that slammed into the Earth.

@PenguinOverlord: Why are you quoting a post from last year?
Because it was a guess that turned out partially right.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.
Pages: 1 ... 711 712 [713] 714 715 ... 3524