Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 602 603 [604] 605 606 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5118608 times)

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There is always a 'U'pdate!
« Reply #9045 on: September 24, 2010, 05:41:20 am »

I wonder if Hussie ever planned for Vriska to actually talk to the kids, when Terezi said she (at least, probably Vriska) had some "misgivings" about the whole thing.  Neither the circumstance or the timeframe is correct on that.  Maybe Hussie decided to have Vriska talk more after everyone (but Duke) fell head over heels in hate-love with her.

I think that was Aradia (bluh bluh, huge lich). Dave pointed out that the nonlinear trolling was a mess and asked who the troll timeline manager was, and Terezi said that she had misgivings about the whole thing, and not everyone was very enthusiastic about this whole trolling deal.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9046 on: September 24, 2010, 09:50:16 am »

GRRR RAGE GRR GAHH GRR

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9047 on: September 24, 2010, 11:27:19 am »

Terezi killed a guy too, you know.  And a girl.  They were minor characters from earlier acts, you know, the ones wearing dorky glasses who are getting cameos now.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9048 on: September 24, 2010, 11:42:40 am »

Terezi killed a guy too, you know.  And a girl.  They were minor characters from earlier acts, you know, the ones wearing dorky glasses who are getting cameos now.

In an alternate timeline which branched off, but closed loop time paradoxes took over to repair it. In the main timeline, she didn't actually end up getting them killed.

I bet losing the ring was one way they broke the game, however, the white queen got the ring some 400 years in the future, so maybe its suppoused to happen this way. You can never really tell with those time paradoxes sometimes.

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange
« Reply #9049 on: September 24, 2010, 11:52:31 am »

I can't believe none of you are cheesing out about Rose's mom being awesome.
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9050 on: September 24, 2010, 12:10:58 pm »

It is known that all the guardians are off the walls awesome.

Also notice how Bro is the only person to face off with Jack and handle him decently. Sure there was the bunny, but that is more of a weapon in how it's used than a being. So one could say he broke the record.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #9051 on: September 24, 2010, 12:22:52 pm »

What is it about the guardians that makes them awesome? Is it just being an adult automatically makes you well-equipped to handle a game designed to give a group of thirteen-year-olds a challenge or is it being a paradox clone created by ectobiology gives them awesomeness above and beyond a normal human?

GRRR RAGE GRR GAHH GRR

You bastard, that's my joke.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9052 on: September 24, 2010, 12:29:34 pm »

Actually, Johns dad isn't a paradox clone, at least I don't think he is.

Remember the ectobiology sequence? Four of the paradox clones are the infants of 3 out of the four guardians. Two of them were sent back into the past around 1922 or so, these were the young Jades grandfather and young Nanna (I think), so Dad is Nannas son.

We didn't get to see Roses Mom and Bro as infants get sent into the past though.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #9053 on: September 24, 2010, 12:33:34 pm »

Dad is the child of a paradox clone, though. So there's still some ectobiology in him, and maybe that counts for something.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9054 on: September 24, 2010, 12:49:24 pm »

Join me Dad in alcoholism, then you can show me the way of the smoke.

Shinziril

• Bay Watcher
  • !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9055 on: September 24, 2010, 01:15:19 pm »

Clarifying note: We have seen Rose's dreamself vanish in just this manner when she woke up, so John's dreamself vanishing wasn't something special Vriska did.  She just woke him up. 

I have absolutely no idea where his dreamself is going to be when he falls asleep again, however.
Quote from: lolghurt
Quote from: Urist McTaverish
why is Dwarven science always on fire?
Because normal science is boring

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9056 on: September 24, 2010, 01:20:17 pm »

She killed them by accident. While trying to kill them to see what would happen.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9057 on: September 24, 2010, 02:26:19 pm »

She killed them by accident. While trying to kill them to see what would happen.
And besides, you know what Terezi didn't do that Vriska did? Oh, only genocide and torture. Terezi isn't really evil in my opinion, and really isn't evil when put next to Vriska.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9058 on: September 24, 2010, 02:29:00 pm »

>Dad:Get ye flask

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9059 on: September 24, 2010, 02:29:42 pm »

And besides, you know what Terezi didn't do that Vriska did? Oh, only genocide and torture. Terezi isn't really evil in my opinion, and really isn't evil when put next to Vriska.

Genocide? When did Vriska do that?
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Pages: 1 ... 602 603 [604] 605 606 ... 3524