Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 587 588 [589] 590 591 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5121190 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There is always a 'U'pdate!
« Reply #8820 on: September 20, 2010, 07:57:02 am »

I think Aqizzar even once suggested that the reader is Lord English.
Hussie finds a way to make part of a page into whatever is being shown on the users webcam.

"No! I must kill Lord English" he shouted
The cosbytop said "No, John. You are Lord English"
And then John was a shale imp.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8821 on: September 20, 2010, 08:40:32 am »

Lord English is obviously the being that created the Trolls universe. And he's upset because they screwed something up and now he can't get in!

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8822 on: September 20, 2010, 08:44:05 am »

Given the way things fold in on themselves in this verse, Lord English as a creative and destructive force is possible, if unlikely.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8823 on: September 20, 2010, 10:49:47 am »

Actually, from his perspective I think John appears to feel the same way.  Since Karkat is going backwards through the timeline, he is basically going through the friendship in reverse.  From his side, they've both slowly fallen in hate with each other.

I think the experience is pretty similar to them both. Using John's subjective timeline as a reference, at the beginning John was annoyed, while Karkat was almost friendly, and said that they would inevitably become friends. And then John learned more, and Karkat hadn't learned as much yet, and in the end, Karkat hates John and John acts friendly, and says that it is inevitable that they will become friends. And then the friendship kind of rubs off on Karkat like some infectious meme, pouring more water into the self-fulfilling time mill.

And anyway, Karkat is most likely (?) incapable of combining genetic material with John. Different species, different universe, different concepts romance. Do they even have the Matriorb anymore, or did they need to use it to make themselves or something? I don't think they're going to be able to consummate their hatred in the foreseeable future, which is what I meant when I said their relationship was doomed.

Also, I just realized that Karkat saw John bleed and knows he has red blood. LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER THEORY DOWN THE DRAIN! :D

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8824 on: September 20, 2010, 01:36:09 pm »

Poor Karkat.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8825 on: September 20, 2010, 01:43:11 pm »

Given the way things fold in on themselves in this verse, Lord English as a creative and destructive force is possible, if unlikely.

Well. if the universe you create is one you consider a "paradise", and you're a demon as described by Lord English, and you've got all that stuff that says your going to enter the universe, even though in reality you've orchestrated events so it would happen anyways...

I don't know, it just seems to make perfect sense to me.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8826 on: September 20, 2010, 04:30:08 pm »

Seeing as Karkat trolls john backwards through time, i wonder what Johns (from johns perspective) first conversation was like? was he barely even trolling at all?
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8827 on: September 20, 2010, 04:40:54 pm »

Karkat's angry at everything. Of course he was trolling.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8828 on: September 20, 2010, 05:27:18 pm »

Hussie's the real troll.  He's going to another con.  Pretty soon Andrew Hussie won't be able to make webcomics because he'll be too busy going to conventions as famed webcomic maker Andrew Hussie.
Shoes...

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8829 on: September 20, 2010, 05:27:44 pm »

Hussie's the real troll.  He's going to another con.
In three weeks.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8830 on: September 20, 2010, 05:33:46 pm »

Hussie's the real troll.  He's going to another con.  Pretty soon Andrew Hussie won't be able to make webcomics because he'll be too busy going to conventions as famed webcomic maker Andrew Hussie.

FFFFFFFFFFF-  He's caught the Ramsoomair disease.  Oh well, at least this con is probably closer to where he lives.  Considering making this comic is what the bastard does for a living, you'd think he'd just take a laptop and update from the convention floor.  It'd be a good stunt.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8831 on: September 20, 2010, 05:50:51 pm »

FFFFFFFFFFF-  He's caught the Ramsoomair disease.  Oh well, at least this con is probably closer to where he lives.  Considering making this comic is what the bastard does for a living, you'd think he'd just take a laptop and update from the convention floor.  It'd be a good stunt.

Trollin' you again. Gabe is the real author, it's why EP 3 isn't coming out. Hussie is just a face for gabe.

Problem?
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8832 on: September 20, 2010, 05:53:40 pm »

Lord English is actually Gman, apparently.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There Could Be An Update RIGHT NOW
« Reply #8833 on: September 20, 2010, 05:57:31 pm »

Karkat even mentioned Sollux trying to find the (already extant) universe that was interfering with theirs.  I know Hussie likes to backtrack, but this "universe we created" business takes the Asspull of the Year Award as far as I'm concerned.
I'll call a precedent here and point out that, at least, weird time stuff a la Fin and Trace allowed you to, without powers beyond your noggin, weird time stuff them right back.

Certainly orthogonal timelines will help, even if the kids don't get Trollian on their side.
A Solar Sweep might not actually be the time it takes for the planet to make a full orbit around the star. We have things like the 12th dark season's equinox and bilunar pedigrees. I would actually venture a guess that Andrew didn't think that out and doesn't really give a shit. The star's big and mean, and the trolls are vulnerable to it.
Perhaps a reference to Kepler's rule saying the orbit of a planet will sweep the same amount of area over any given period of time.
I predict the Romantic Fanart thread to explode in people who can't tell the difference between a spade and a heart.
I dunno. You get genetic material contribution either way.

Or the Drone kills you.
Dave making out with Gamzee sounds amazning.
I believe you meant double-ironically mIrAcUlOuS.

did I do it right?
Spoiler: Calling it now (click to show/hide)
You misspelt moirail.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There Could Be An Update RIGHT NOW
« Reply #8834 on: September 20, 2010, 06:29:44 pm »

Spoiler: Calling it now (click to show/hide)
You misspelt moirail.
When I actually make something myself I'll be sure to let you guys know.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 587 588 [589] 590 591 ... 3524