Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5121932 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] Make her pay
« Reply #8115 on: September 10, 2010, 08:30:28 am »

She was confident before Vriska killed her. It's just that now she's confident and angry.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8116 on: September 10, 2010, 10:44:12 am »

I'm just waiting for someone to twist this situation into a Droog<3Aradia situation, and some terrible/awesome romart gets made.

It's gonna happen, just you wait.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There Could Be An Update RIGHT NOW
« Reply #8117 on: September 10, 2010, 11:02:05 am »

All the trolls have some glaring personality flaw that makes it difficult for them to work as a team with most of the other trolls.

IDE/THEORY: The true purpose of Sburb is to facilitate the emotional growth of a small group of thirteen-year-olds.
*snrk*

Granted, Gamzee would be difficult to work with. I don't see how this makes it difficult for Kanaya, Feferi, Nepeta to work together.

Gamzee worships Insane Clown Posse, a strange group of minstrels prophesied to emerge on a distant planet billions of years to the future. He also eats sopor slime. I think that's weirdness enough.

Kanaya is a reverse goth, which makes her probably one of the most human trolls. In Alternian society, I think she'd be something of an outcast with her weird interests. She has turned her mind to fashion, interior decoration and landscaping, esoteric crafts which interest very, very few trolls. She also goes outside during daytime, being resistant to the rays of Alternia's sun, an extremely rare trait in a troll.

Feferi is flighty, and has a very unusual worldview for a troll. She believes that the weak should be cared for, not culled, and has spent most of her time adopting various ocean creatures and pretending to like Eridan to keep him from killing all the land dwellers. As of now, she has focused almost exclusively on helping others, and it's a bit unclear what she wants to do, other than help others. She also has the least screentime and characterization.

Nepeta lives in a cave, kills wild animals with her bare hands and wears their pelts for fun and roleplaying. She also ships her friends, and keeps track of their relations by means of wall paintings drawn in blood.

And of course the stoner juggalo, the wannabe vampire, the crazy cat woman and the furry don't have to just work with each other, but also cooperate with the overdramatic genocidal racist, the guy who loves being STRONG, the mass-murdering bitch, the justice-obsessed vigilante, the bipolar psychic, the wheelchair-bound fiduspawn enthusiast, the psychic robot ghost and the guy who hates everything.

I am having trouble condensing some trolls into pithy titles, but I think it should be clear that they might have some difficulties with working as a team.

I think this is hilarious.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #8118 on: September 10, 2010, 07:44:18 pm »

I agree with most of those descriptions, except for "wannabe vampire". Who's that?

Vigilante is definitely what describes Terezi though. Not much could be more accurate in a single word.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8119 on: September 10, 2010, 07:45:40 pm »

I agree with most of those descriptions, except for "wannabe vampire". Who's that?

Kanaya.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #8120 on: September 10, 2010, 07:50:58 pm »

My sister is starting a shipping wall...
She's not even a Leo! She's a gemini! She should be hacking or something, not shipping my dog!

BTW, she's currently drawing up my dogs possible probable gay relationship with my other sisters best-friends dog.

*facepalm x2 combo!*
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #8121 on: September 10, 2010, 08:05:58 pm »

Kanaya.

Kanaya wants to be a rainbow drinker, so called because trolls have a large variety of blood colors.

This brings me to an interesting point, that rainbows have grim implications for troll society instead of the normally happy ones we associate with them.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8122 on: September 10, 2010, 08:43:28 pm »

This thing makes absolutely no sense. I'm on act 2 and so far, it's pretty boring. The only thing keeping me there is to figure out what the hell is going on. Why do all of you like this?
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8123 on: September 10, 2010, 08:43:43 pm »

TROLL THE RAINBOW.

TASTE THE RAINBOW.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8124 on: September 10, 2010, 08:44:12 pm »

This thing makes absolutely no sense. I'm on act 2 and so far, it's pretty boring. The only thing keeping me there is to figure out what the hell is going on. Why do all of you like this?

Mostly due to the absurdity of it all.  I have a thing for surrealism.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8125 on: September 10, 2010, 08:44:56 pm »

It's not boring later on. What's going on at the moment? I can't remember what happens in act 2.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8126 on: September 10, 2010, 08:48:10 pm »

I just noticed AH lied about

Quote from: Hussie's newsroll
That's all I got for you til next week! (9/15)
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8127 on: September 10, 2010, 08:49:00 pm »

It's not boring later on. What's going on at the moment? I can't remember what happens in act 2.
Dave intro, John messing around in the Veil, Rose messing around at home and heading to Jaspers mausoleum and WV being introduced.

I don't know what he's on about, John dealing with the game mechanics at that point was hilarious. Wait 'till you encounter the Wrinklefucker.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8128 on: September 10, 2010, 08:49:24 pm »

Wayward Vagabond fucking around with cans while Dave searches his apartment and Rose catalogs exposition.  It actually is kinda boring and nonsensical in a lot of places.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #8129 on: September 10, 2010, 08:52:43 pm »

I just noticed AH lied about

Quote from: Hussie's newsroll
That's all I got for you til next week! (9/15)

Hmm? How? He posted that news update after he made the latest few panels.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 3524