Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5121914 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There Could Be An Update RIGHT NOW
« Reply #7920 on: September 08, 2010, 06:36:27 pm »

Andrew Hussie has no qualms about telling his story out of chronological order, and nothing shows it better than the flashes do. So continue being confused, by all means.

Also, take note that the loading screen has some odd potential foreshadowing to it. Karkat's sign is flashing between grey and red (Planning to tell the others the truth soon, perhaps?), Aridia's is flashing between blue and red, and several of them are just...shiny. Weird.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7921 on: September 08, 2010, 06:37:15 pm »

>:(

SO MUCH VRISKA HATE MAEK BANDAGES ANGURY

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7922 on: September 08, 2010, 06:40:36 pm »

Some of the trolls do a lot more damage than others, but I think most of them are about equally despicable. Except the one with the mother grub guardian. She didn't do anything evil, uncharacteristically of the group.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7923 on: September 08, 2010, 06:41:35 pm »

She's the Virgin Mary, according to her name. I don't think she has it in her to do anything evil.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7924 on: September 08, 2010, 06:43:17 pm »

>:(

SO MUCH VRISKA HATE MAEK BANDAGES ANGURY

Yeah, I really like Vriska too, it's sad to see that pretty much everyone's taking turns wailing on her.

I kind've want a wallpaper version of that one with Terezi looking at the sun.

These were in the art index thread I linked, and oh my god they are so beautiful.

Spoiler: AWESOME (click to show/hide)

I can't even GO to the Art Index thread, every time I try, my computer seizes up and sloooows down. Too much awesome for my computer to handle, apparently.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #7925 on: September 08, 2010, 06:45:11 pm »

I'm not exactly sure what evil Karkat has done...he honestly seems like he just yells at people. Not really all that bad.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7926 on: September 08, 2010, 06:46:39 pm »

Yes, that too.

The genuinely decent trolls seem to be Karkat, Kanaya, Tavros, probably Sollux, and Nepeta.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7927 on: September 08, 2010, 06:47:56 pm »

Well whatever.

I bought a vriska scorpio shirt so whatevs. Hussie knows where my money at.

Spoiler: Hint: Right here (click to show/hide)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7928 on: September 08, 2010, 06:48:04 pm »

I'm not exactly sure what evil Karkat has done...he honestly seems like he just yells at people. Not really all that bad.

Well, he sincerely believes that Spades is a good person with good intentions, which is practically evil by proxy.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #7929 on: September 08, 2010, 06:49:57 pm »

Terezi seems alright to me too, if a bit crazy.

Also, Karkat is not evil by proxy, he's just stupid. Remember that he's the guy that ran the stupid Double Reacharound virus thing in the first place.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7930 on: September 08, 2010, 06:50:57 pm »

Terezi killed John. For fun.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7931 on: September 08, 2010, 06:51:25 pm »

I don't see any of them as particularly "good" or "evil," just more or less restrained.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7932 on: September 08, 2010, 06:52:16 pm »

Even after getting the shit beaten out of her, she still struggles to get back to her feet. She is proud and powerful. It is well within her rights to feed the weaker trolls to her lusus. Go her.

Not only that.

What's her first thought after losing her arm and eye? Not, "Maybe I should get this bleeding stopped," but, "It's time to make that bitch Terezi pay."

Vicious Vriska is awesome.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7933 on: September 08, 2010, 06:52:38 pm »

Even after getting the shit beaten out of her, she still struggles to get back to her feet. She is proud and powerful. It is well within her rights to feed the weaker trolls to her lusus. Go her.
She gets up because of spite. She isn't proud and powerful, everything she has ever done was either out of spite or in sadistic glee. And power does not give you the right to feed your own kind to a monster.

And Karkat is not stupid. He is foolish I will give you that, but not stupid.

Spoiler: On a positive note (click to show/hide)
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #7934 on: September 08, 2010, 06:53:43 pm »

Terezi killed John. For fun.
I mean for now, she hasn't actually done that yet. Or she already has, but it didn't actually happen because Future Dave stopped it. Forget it. The point is, she hasn't really appeared to do anything bad except for that.
Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 3524