Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 519 520 [521] 522 523 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5122645 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There Could Be An Update RIGHT NOW
« Reply #7800 on: September 07, 2010, 03:09:30 am »

Can't remember the exact post - there's something here from Andrew about it but essentially it boiled down to Andrew asking for a doctor remix for the LoWaS flash page and then getting a ton which is why the album is chock-full of them.  And the first one seen just being called "doctor".

Ah, I see. I'm wondering though, if they were all remixes, where's the song that contains the original melody? All those remixes had to be based off of something.

Am I missing something?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7801 on: September 07, 2010, 03:12:29 am »

Dunno.  It's possible it was never released? 

From what I've gathered, the music forum ends up doing so many "here's my WIP" " oh hey I remixed your WIP" and "here's my remix of your remix of my WIP IP" that there may be no original.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7802 on: September 07, 2010, 03:16:34 am »

That sounds like a stable time loop.

Next thing you're going to tell me is that one of the Doctor remixes ended up traveling into the past, causing one of the artists to make a remix of it and thus start the whole cycle of remixes all over again for the first time.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7803 on: September 07, 2010, 06:15:56 am »

Well, I suppose that since my collection of pics has exploded a thousand fold over the last few days, I'd share some of my finds:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7804 on: September 07, 2010, 11:39:28 am »

Damn, where'd you get that?

I've seen SolluxxSollux.

And KarkatxKarkat.

KILL ME

Unless I see a pic, my crowning moment of slash will still be DavexExtremelyMuscularDavesprite.
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7059/46781342.png

Don't make me dig deeper...
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7805 on: September 07, 2010, 11:42:28 am »

No, that one's actually kind of sweet. Also I've seen it before.

DIG. DEEPER.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7806 on: September 07, 2010, 12:42:39 pm »

I drew another thing. I'm sorry, but it's not slash.

In another timeline, where Sgrub never happened, Tavros managed to avoid culling and joined the proud ranks of the Cavalreapers. This is how I imagine their average day.

This could maybe use a more unified color theme, but whatever. In the grim darkness of the future, there is no such thing as camouflage.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7807 on: September 07, 2010, 03:48:18 pm »

Where are these WH40K and MSPA crossovers coming from? >w<

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7808 on: September 08, 2010, 01:47:28 am »

That sounds like a stable time loop.

Next thing you're going to tell me is that one of the Doctor remixes ended up traveling into the past, causing one of the artists to make a remix of it and thus start the whole cycle of remixes all over again for the first time.

I wonder if andrew could get people to pull it off.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7809 on: September 08, 2010, 04:15:05 am »

In another timeline, where Sgrub never happened, Tavros managed to avoid culling and joined the proud ranks of the Cavalreapers. This is how I imagine their average day.

This could maybe use a more unified color theme, but whatever. In the grim darkness of the future, there is no such thing as camouflage.

Is it bad that I'd like to see this theme explored more?  Not the anti-grimdark so much as the Trolls going on in life.  Ah who am I kidding, I want to see Tavros impaling spass mahreens too.  To /tg/!

As long as I'm here, fanart.  Some more from whoever made this-
Spoiler: Almost adorable. (click to show/hide)

I don't know what this is, but it looks cool.  Apparently a LOHAC map for something, but be damned what.

Spoiler: Other Crap (click to show/hide)

Rest easy, fellow losers.  Flash is probably coming tomorrow; Hussie said yesterday on his board or twitter or something that he was like three quarters done.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7810 on: September 08, 2010, 06:22:26 am »

I remember there being more images of Diamonds acting like a protective father to Kanaya but all my forays on those forums have turned up empty. And it was a nice concept free of romantic fanart crap we usually get.

Also, those look like TF2 control point graphics there. You even have two platforms, one with a blue-colored building and one with a warm brown color.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7811 on: September 08, 2010, 09:49:59 am »

Is it bad that I'd like to see this theme explored more?  Not the anti-grimdark so much as the Trolls going on in life.  Ah who am I kidding, I want to see Tavros impaling spass mahreens too.  To /tg/!

Lately, I've been spending way too much time on building elaborate fanfiction scenarios of what the trolls would have done if they had grown up. I can't help it. It's like a disease. An exquisite, delectable disease.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7812 on: September 08, 2010, 10:04:02 am »

I like you take on their possible future lives.

I wonder if Aradia's robot body can still provide the genetic material for reproduction? I mean, it seemingly has internal organs, like the heart she tore out.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7813 on: September 08, 2010, 10:16:53 am »

I'm cool with Kanaya being a troll J. K. Rowling, complete with actual literary trolling.

And Karkat would totally be a freelance cop. And there would be fierce competition between his work and Terezis superhero work.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7814 on: September 08, 2010, 10:18:16 am »

I wonder if Aradia's robot body can still provide the genetic material for reproduction?
That robot was designed and built by Equius Zahhak.
Pages: 1 ... 519 520 [521] 522 523 ... 3524