Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 507 508 [509] 510 511 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5122378 times)

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange
Re: MSPA: There Could Be An Update RIGHT NOW
« Reply #7620 on: September 03, 2010, 05:24:53 pm »

Possibly new theory:

Mom and Dad created Jack on purpose.
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7621 on: September 03, 2010, 05:33:40 pm »

Theory: Because Jade can seemingly see into the future, she fully intended to upgrade Jack and sacrifice herself as part of a greater plan.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7622 on: September 03, 2010, 05:40:45 pm »

Possibly new theory:

Mom and Dad created Jack on purpose.

No, that's not even accurate at all.

Jack was created by Skaia, Sburb, Sgrub, or whatever. He's a common element in any session of Sburb no matter what name it's given.

Karkat explains this all to John in the Ectobiology Lab, on this page.

Go read this post. It's informative. Specifically, this part:

The Medium is populated by a stock cast of characters and all those standard elements, plus the planets whose content is generated with each session.  Different bandicoots and all that.  The actors are scripted to perform by certain motivations; differences are caused by the players and their guardians interfering with Sburb's stock plotline.

Jack Noir is one of those stock characters, along with the Black and White Kings and Queens. He'll be in every game, with the same motivation: to eliminate the Black Queen and take her power.

Theory: Because Jade can seemingly see into the future, she fully intended to upgrade Jack and sacrifice herself as part of a greater plan.

No, that's not accurate either.

Jade didn't see her own death in her Skaia dreams. She sees John reading the letter she wrote for his birthday present, but did not know why he was so sad.

She was told her dreambot was going to explode by the trolls, but there doesn't seem to be any indication that she figured out why that was the case.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7623 on: September 03, 2010, 05:52:15 pm »

[S.........BAHJ]

I laughed so hard
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7624 on: September 03, 2010, 05:58:21 pm »

At this point Hussie trolling us is starting to lose its appeal. At first it was kinda wow, but now it's sort of getting old and expected. Unless he really pulls the stops on a new way to troll us, and we are already expecting the end of troll arc animation to be intentionally underwhelming, it won't really get us in a fury but more of a disgruntled stupor.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #7625 on: September 03, 2010, 05:59:27 pm »

IDE/THEORY: Jade will prototype a squiddle, and thereby in a obviously secret inronic and copnvoluted turnabout bring Jack's downfall and the first game won.
Ever.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7626 on: September 03, 2010, 06:10:43 pm »

and we are already expecting the end of troll arc animation to be intentionally underwhelming

Who's expecting what now?  S...BAHJ is the encore of the trolling.  The animation will be as good as any of the others, if not even more omgsoawsom inspiring since he has the reactions to Descend to work from, and then it's back to business as usual.  I doubt there's going to be any more significant trolling-the-reader besides the occasional psyche-update, and whatever goofy shit Jade gets up to.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7627 on: September 03, 2010, 06:11:25 pm »

Prediction: Jade will prototype her kernelsprite with her Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff furry poster.

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7628 on: September 03, 2010, 06:19:51 pm »

The anymation will be a full blown one, like the disney ones and stuff. If fact, it will be a video, and the trolling will be the fact that it is so high quality everyone will bawww at how decend and the others are not.
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7629 on: September 03, 2010, 06:34:55 pm »

Well, the obvious ones for Jade would be a Hunting Trophy and her mutant dog.  Although something tells me that isn't gonna be it.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7630 on: September 03, 2010, 06:45:27 pm »

Worst combination possible: Grimoire + Squiddle.

Or Wierd Time Shit to prototype the ring itself (specifically, in the kernelsprite so the other ring and the staff and stuff get prototyped with it).

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7631 on: September 03, 2010, 06:50:14 pm »

Well, the obvious ones for Jade would be a Hunting Trophy and her mutant dog.  Although something tells me that isn't gonna be it.

Her prototyping a god (Bec) would cause Sburb to collapse in on itself due to the sheer amount of power being weilded.

All of the kids prototyped theirs with random stuff laying around the house, so....

Also, they all prototyped the sprite with something dead (it was the second prototyping for Rose and John, the first for Dave), so maybe the taxidermified grandpa?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7632 on: September 03, 2010, 07:14:08 pm »

All of the kids prototyped theirs with random stuff laying around the house, so....

Also, they all prototyped the sprite with something dead (it was the second prototyping for Rose and John, the first for Dave), so maybe the taxidermified grandpa?
For the logic, John, Rose, and initially Dave all prototyped with an object of their guardian's which they hated.  The hunting trophies would be Jade's obvious candidate for that.  And then, Rose and John both went for their sortof "secondary guardian" (although Dave doesn't really have one, so...).

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7633 on: September 03, 2010, 07:15:53 pm »

Her prototyping a god (Bec) would cause Sburb to collapse in on itself due to the sheer amount of power being weilded.

You just made that up.
Shoes...

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7634 on: September 03, 2010, 07:17:36 pm »

Cthulhu has stumbled upon Hussie's means of planning out the story.
Pages: 1 ... 507 508 [509] 510 511 ... 3524