Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5123448 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There Could Be An Update RIGHT NOW
« Reply #7530 on: September 02, 2010, 04:46:47 pm »

>:(

Liar.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7531 on: September 02, 2010, 04:52:59 pm »

I'm thinking that Sburb is actually meant to contain Lord English, as opposed to acting as part of his grand plan. While Sburb has seemingly gone on for many iterations, there doesn't seem to be any evidence of any players outside of the kids and the trolls, and I'm thinking this is a point of notable mindfuckery. You see, I'm speculating that there AREN'T any players outside the kids and trolls, that the two worlds are being used by Sburb to fulfill an ulterior motive.

What I'm getting at is, Earth and Alternia are connected via stable time loop, once the kid's supposedly lose their game, Alternia ends up getting created, the trolls lose, and then time loops back around and creates Earth again, where the loop repeats. In this sense, Alternia and Earth are in eachother's past and future, and that this is exactly what Sburb was originally created for. With the entire universe trapped in a stable (unstable?) time loop, the universe will never die, and if it never dies, then Lord English remains trapped forever, which is why he hasn't made his appearance yet.

Point of order, because nobody commented on this.  The games we've seen are not the only times the game has ever been played.  Or at least, Karkat claims as such-

Quote from: Karkat
CG: REALLY THERE'S NOTHING MORE TRAGIC THAN THESE NULL SESSIONS FULL OF KIDS ENTERING THE GAME AND FULFILLING SOME COSMIC DESTINY SHIT JUST TO GET WIPED OUT AND LEAVE BEHIND AN EMPTY POINTLESS INCIPISPHERE FOR ALL ETERNITY.
CG: ACTUALLY IT'S SORT OF HILARIOUS.
CG: OR IT WOULD BE IF IT DIDN'T AFFECT ME PERSONALLY.

This isn't the only game the Trolls have ever looked in on.  Probably, Sollux found it when back-tracing whatever happened to their game.  But somebody thought to look in on other games and see what it's supposed to look like; this may not even be the first game they've fucked around with.  They may never even have found a game that actually played out successfully.

Something to consider.  Sburb was supposedly a Beta, from somewhere.  Sgrub was pieced together by Sollux, noted hacker and virus master, from hieroglyphic code he found.  The hint I'm getting is that nobody has played the game the way it was intended, by whoever made it, because nobody's working off a complete finished version.

I'm waiting for Aqizzar to comment on my new thread title.

Think rather highly of ourselves, don't we?  Besides, we say it because it's true.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7532 on: September 02, 2010, 05:02:47 pm »

I'm waiting for this thread to degenerate into people yelling about the troll flash coming out.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #7533 on: September 02, 2010, 06:29:55 pm »

Hussie has seemed to slow down lately, so he may be working on it...
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7534 on: September 02, 2010, 06:31:38 pm »

I'm waiting for this thread to degenerate into people yelling about the troll flash coming out.

ABOUT THE TROLL FLASH COMING OUT!!!!!111one!11!!!

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7535 on: September 02, 2010, 06:38:10 pm »

My favorite song is still that midnight crew one (not the intermission one) that got removed. Can't find the bloody thing.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7536 on: September 02, 2010, 06:40:36 pm »

Hussie has seemed to slow down lately, so he may be working on it...

He's probably writing another memo.  That was the delay for each of the last couple-page updates.  I know we've only had three of them, all in the past week, and I still love them, but it would be nice to get some classic stuff now.

I can't believe I didn't think of it earlier.  She's blind as a bat (derp).  Blinder even, she has no echo-location.  I wonder how she gets around in that thing?  Just bounces off of stuff like a mad hornet?
Somone needs to draw this.

The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7537 on: September 02, 2010, 06:43:25 pm »

My favorite song is still that midnight crew one (not the intermission one) that got removed. Can't find the bloody thing.

You ask and I provide.

It's all the music from MSPA that got booted out. It's a little depressing going there but the music is still good.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7538 on: September 02, 2010, 06:47:29 pm »

Sweet. I knew someone had to have done that.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #7539 on: September 02, 2010, 07:10:32 pm »

Oh Sweet Mutiny! That was one of my favorite battle songs.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7540 on: September 02, 2010, 07:50:24 pm »

Holy shit the animation is out!
Yeah, I didn't fall for this.

Really, honestly I didn't.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7542 on: September 02, 2010, 09:00:18 pm »

I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7543 on: September 02, 2010, 09:06:37 pm »

Have you guys seen this song? I can't tell if I'm grossed out or ROFLing.

Been out for weeks bro.  It was made a few days after Aradiabot smacked Equius silly and then they made out.  It was actually made by some old friend of Hussie, since it was originally just hosted on a personal art site cross-linked to MSPA.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7544 on: September 02, 2010, 09:07:40 pm »

Yeah, but I wasn't aware of how much exposure it got over on this particular section of the Webz.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 3524