Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5122383 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Your Love Could Be Explained With Memos
« Reply #7455 on: September 01, 2010, 09:52:37 pm »

Also, I'm going to sound like a 15 year old fangirl, but who here thinks Karkat and Terezi are going to be in loooove by the end of the story?

Well, John tricks Terezi into punching Karkat while they're trolling him, and Karkat cracks about setting a plate on his bone bulge for their candlelight hatedate.  They're Troll-jonesing for each other so damn hard, it's going to be so adorable when it finally happens.  But it won't be by the end of the act.  Probably in the grand finale.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7456 on: September 01, 2010, 09:53:33 pm »

That's just her Hero Mode eyes.  Also, her glasses don't have that white reflective light on them, either because she's up in the air, or because her computer glasses don't reflect, or because Hussie didn't feel like it.  I suddenly have the feeling we're going to read another memo next, wherein Terezi rips Karkat and herself a new one.  Or crazy plot shit, who knows.

It looks like Jack Noir died and went to anime.

Oh God, anime?  You wanna see some anime fanart up in this bitch?  'Cause bro, I got yer anime.

Actually, I don't have time to do an art-dump right now.  I've been promising Toony I'd do one for the load of Problem Sleuth stuff I got, and ridiculous Troll art just keeps piling up.

There's also nothing connecting the lenses.  Maybe she got new glasses to go with her batwings.

Also, I'm going to sound like a 15 year old fangirl, but who here thinks Karkat and Terezi are going to be in loooove by the end of the story?

ME!
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7457 on: September 01, 2010, 09:57:22 pm »

Ya know, looking back through the last few pages, I think it's pretty obvious where the Troll universe started to break down; when they destroy the ring. Sn0man, on orders from Lord English, wants Terezi to destroy the ring. Tell me that isn't sus.

Also KarkatXTerezi is so totally happening.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7458 on: September 01, 2010, 09:59:08 pm »

Note that Terezi looking at Karkat and giggling like an imbecile is lined up with John saying Karkat was in love with her.

Yeah, they want to jump each other's bone bulges.

But then what will Nepeta do?  They all must fulfill all quadrants.  It's the rules, it has to be done.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 10:01:34 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7459 on: September 01, 2010, 10:00:45 pm »

But if Lord English kills universes by destroying the rings (and presumably by extention, sceptors), and Jack Noir is trying to obtain all of them in the kids game...then is he unintentionally saving the universe?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7460 on: September 01, 2010, 10:03:30 pm »

But if Lord English kills universes by destroying the rings (and presumably by extention, sceptors), and Jack Noir is trying to obtain all of them in the kids game...then is he unintentionally saving the universe?

Jack or English?
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7461 on: September 01, 2010, 10:04:23 pm »

We're having two conversations right past each other.  One about a couple batshit crazy alien tweens navigating the labyrinth of young love, and another about a demon from outside reality manipulating the characters of a live-in videogame to destroy the game to bring about his existence so he can destroy the universe.  All without batting an eye.

Jegus help me, I love this comic.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7462 on: September 01, 2010, 10:05:21 pm »

Read the entirety of this series over the past three days.

HOLY sheeeet

Rose and Dave are probably tied for my favorite characters, with Equius and Vriska shortly behind.

Pre-ordered a leo troll shirt cause ima leo.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7463 on: September 01, 2010, 10:06:16 pm »

Jack or English?

Jack. If he has all the rings and sceptors, then he'll be unimaginably powerful. Thus he can't be killed, the rings and secptors cannot be destroyed, and the universe remains intact.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7464 on: September 01, 2010, 10:09:00 pm »

I reckon he might be. Also, what could of made the trolls see the kids game as the universe breaker? Maybe subtle hinting from Sn0man or Doc Scratch? Which would be done because Lord English wants to feast on the kids universe too, but SuperJack is able to hold him off.

'Course, it could also be Bro. I mean if anyone can stop a multidimensional, timetravelling, universe eating demon, it's Bro.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7465 on: September 01, 2010, 10:12:19 pm »

'Course, it could also be Bro. I mean if anyone can stop a multidimensional, timetravelling, universe eating demon, it's Bro.

True that.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7466 on: September 01, 2010, 10:18:21 pm »

KarkatxKanaya

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7467 on: September 01, 2010, 10:20:24 pm »

Future Karkat + Past Karkat

:P

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7468 on: September 01, 2010, 10:20:31 pm »

I just googled Lord English and found this:

EDIT:  Man, remember when McDonald's bags were brown?  Old-ass picture.
Shoes...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7469 on: September 01, 2010, 10:23:40 pm »

I remember when I could eat McDonald's and not feel sick for unexplained reasons two hours later. Whatever changes were made, they weren't good.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 3524