Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5122777 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Your Love Could Be Explained With Memos
« Reply #7305 on: August 31, 2010, 07:47:41 pm »

There is another theory on the gibberish name for Kanaya's land.  Note Hussie's smarmy acknowledgment of the confusion, and how he posted the letters involved.  The theory?  He doesn't have a plan, and he's not going to think of one.  He posted about it in his forum to let people speculate, then he'll adopt his favorite fan-speculation on the meaning, and claim with a wink and grin that that's what he was going for all along.

Twenty-four hours ago I began Homestuck. After a few obligations like sleep and college, I have finished (so far). That was amazing.

You managed to read all of Homestuck in one ordinary day?  How?  That is not possible.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7306 on: August 31, 2010, 07:48:39 pm »

Mind you he didn't needs to discuss the badass bits on the forums, merely watch everything.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7307 on: August 31, 2010, 07:48:47 pm »

You managed to read all of Homestuck in one ordinary day?  How?  That is not possible.

I've heard some dirty, dirty liars honest-looking folk claim to read all of Problem Sleuth in 8 hours, so I suppose Homestuck is possible.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7308 on: August 31, 2010, 08:02:13 pm »

No updates today. I smell a video section coming up.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7309 on: August 31, 2010, 08:17:03 pm »

No updates today. I smell a video section coming up.

There is another theory on the gibberish name for Kanaya's land.  Note Hussie's smarmy acknowledgment of the confusion, and how he posted the letters involved.  The theory?  He doesn't have a plan, and he's not going to think of one.  He posted about it in his forum to let people speculate, then he'll adopt his favorite fan-speculation on the meaning, and claim with a wink and grin that that's what he was going for all along.

I smell Hussie killing time.  That said, I'm sure he's busy making frames for later updates and writing chatlogs we'll see soon enough.  I seriously doubt he actually makes stuff concurrent to when he posts it; he has to work in advance.  He's just letting this business stew while he works ahead a bit.  He's pretty much said that the Troll arc will end with one big whizzbang flash, and there's still way too much plot to get through before he can get away with that.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7310 on: August 31, 2010, 08:50:57 pm »

I've heard some dirty, dirty liars honest-looking folk claim to read all of Problem Sleuth in 8 hours, so I suppose Homestuck is possible.

I admittedly only skimmed most of the pester/spritelogs. That's this weekend.

Also, "Descend" is beautiful and I have it playing (yet again) now.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 08:52:29 pm by Urist Imiknorris »
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7311 on: August 31, 2010, 09:17:28 pm »

Late to the party and I've been meaning to ask. What is this topic about? As in why was it created in the first place?
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7312 on: August 31, 2010, 09:21:47 pm »

Late to the party and I've been meaning to ask. What is this topic about? As in why was it created in the first place?
The same reason any webcomic thread is created? To discuss the webcomic.

Seems pretty simple to me. Why would it not be created?
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7313 on: August 31, 2010, 09:23:16 pm »

i THINK, UM, IT'S ABOUT mspa. iT'S PRETTY COOL. yOU SHOULD PROBABLY JUST READ IT i GUESS. oNE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW, PROBABLY, IS THAT THE "COMMANDS" YOU SEE ON THE BOTTOM AND, uH, CLICK TO CONTINUE, ARE SUBMITTED BY READERS. oH, YEAH, IT'S HERE.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7314 on: August 31, 2010, 09:23:52 pm »

The same reason any webcomic thread is created? To discuss the webcomic.

Seems pretty simple to me. Why would it not be created?

No, what is this homestuck people speak of.

i THINK, UM, IT'S ABOUT mspa. iT'S PRETTY COOL. yOU SHOULD PROBABLY JUST READ IT i GUESS. oNE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW, PROBABLY, IS THAT THE "COMMANDS" YOU SEE ON THE BOTTOM AND, uH, CLICK TO CONTINUE, ARE SUBMITTED BY READERS. oH, YEAH, IT'S HERE.

that like tells me like nothing
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #7315 on: August 31, 2010, 09:25:15 pm »

He gave you a link to the webcomic. That's the 'homestruck people speak of'.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7316 on: August 31, 2010, 09:29:52 pm »

rEAD THE DAMN COMIC oops, sorry. I mean, read the damn comic, Creamcorn. I think I told you all that I need to.

Edit: If you're wondering what it's about, maybe try scrolling down an inch and pressing "Enter Name".
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7317 on: August 31, 2010, 09:34:21 pm »

I can't really think of a way to summarize the plot without spoiling it other than "It's a webcomic about 4 kids and a game called SBURB. It makes use of flash, animated gifs, and music." But that makes it sound rather boring, which it is most assuredly not. The music is quite good.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7318 on: August 31, 2010, 09:41:25 pm »

It would be like if you crossed Earthbound with H.P. Lovecraft and The Sims (except good), added Nightmare Fuel and Crowners of all types, then put in levels of awesome and complex plot that are considered to be hazardous by all organizations in the past, present, and future. Including MS Paint Adventures. Now go read it, damn thee.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7319 on: August 31, 2010, 10:05:49 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Is anyone else getting a Lord of the Rings vibe here?
Also often called Boowells.
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 3524