Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5126625 times)

Chutney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Trolls, Taste the Double Rainbow
« Reply #7050 on: August 29, 2010, 12:40:57 am »

PAT: uHH, yOU KNOW, bECAUSE i CAN'T WALK,
CCG: OH NO SHIT REALLY???
CCG: YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS, WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN.

Ahahaha, he really didn't notice at all when Tavros told him.
I think he was being sarcastic right there, unless I'm reading what you're saying wrong.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7051 on: August 29, 2010, 12:41:13 am »

PAT: uHH, yOU KNOW, bECAUSE i CAN'T WALK,
CCG: OH NO SHIT REALLY???
CCG: YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS, WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN.

Ahahaha, he really didn't notice at all when Tavros told him.

I'm actually curious about Tavros' reaction to the FAIRYSMOOCH. This is the first we've seen of it.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7052 on: August 29, 2010, 12:50:47 am »

CCG: TIME TO RELAX. LET'S ALL CRAWL INTO OUR COCOONS AND GET BUSY STIMULATING OUR AUTOEROGENOUS SHAME GLOBES.

I laughed.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7053 on: August 29, 2010, 12:51:57 am »

I started reading Homestuck last night. I'm up to the beginning of Act 5. Looks like I have about 550 pages left until I'm caught up. I like it. I'm considering actually changing my avatar to something from Homestuck.
:D

Also, I just finished reading the second memo update and I was just about to complain about how fucking useless it is and everybody is posting how funny it is.

D:
What do I do?!

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7054 on: August 29, 2010, 12:55:21 am »

CCG: TIME TO RELAX. LET'S ALL CRAWL INTO OUR COCOONS AND GET BUSY STIMULATING OUR AUTOEROGENOUS SHAME GLOBES.

I laughed.

Shame Globes?
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Where The Memos Are Useless
« Reply #7055 on: August 29, 2010, 12:56:38 am »

You give in Toonyman. Give in to the insane troll logic.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7056 on: August 29, 2010, 12:59:23 am »

ToonyMan:
Go into H:Mental/Meta-States/Emotions/Positive/Comedic/Funny and make sure your LAUGHTERDROME is ON
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7057 on: August 29, 2010, 01:00:12 am »

Also, I just finished reading the second memo update and I was just about to complain about how fucking useless it is and everybody is posting how funny it is.

D:
What do I do?!

You could still complain about how useless it is. I would have to disagree with you, however.

This memo served several functions, the import of which you might not care about:

1) Establish Karkat as the go to guy for romantic advice, for who knows what reason.
2) Resolve some of the drama between Vriska's and Tavros's kiss.
3) Show Vriska's character twenty five days in her future.

So, not really useless at all. Also, it was hilarious. Doesn't that count for anything?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7058 on: August 29, 2010, 01:06:43 am »

Yeah I agree it's funny but Karkat made it to strategize with peers which obviously failed.

CCG: NO, DUDE, DON'T DRINK THAT SHIT. IF IT WERE UP TO HIM WE WOULD ALL DRINK FAYGO AT ONCE IN SOME RITUALISTIC RAP CLOWN SUICIDE PACT.
This is my favorite line.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7059 on: August 29, 2010, 01:08:58 am »

Huh. Say, has this been posted yet?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7060 on: August 29, 2010, 01:09:37 am »

Do not ban us all from your thread Toony.  We like talking about it.  And I'm throwing myself on the pile of people saying this is one of the funniest reads Homestuck has generated yet.  The Trolls are now trolling each other, and themselves, backwards and forwards across time.  It's a world new realm of topics for characters to rag on each other with.

Is it useless?  Of course it is, even if there is a modicum of plot contained in the ramblings, like a hint of how Tavros and Vriska start getting along.  And how about a month in the future the Trolls are fine and dandy and presumably killed the Black Queen; could be all sorts of other complications in there, but bear in mind that the kids' story is so far only like a few hours old from their perspective.  But even if it is useless, it's a personality-driven comedy routine, and a damn good one to boot.

Now then, as one of the last Karkat boosters left in thread, let me say that I still like the guy.  I really do.  But he's making it so damn hard.  Oh, he has his moments of competence, like reminding everyone not to take the future for granted, but seriously dude-

Quote from: Karkats
CCG: ALSO A NOTE TO MY FUTURE SELF
CCG: IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SAY SOMETHING SMUG, DO ME A FAVOR AND SHOVE A THROB STALK IN IT.
CCG: JUST SIT THERE PATIENTLY AND WAIT FOR ME TO BECOME YOU IN THE DUE COURSE OF TIME, THUS IMPROVING YOUR INTELLECT DRASTICALLY.
CCG: OR, INTELLECTS PLURAL.

Trolling himself, and expecting to troll himself, with a trans-temporal BBS line, making a mockery of his plans for all to see.  What the fuck is wrong with this prick?  And even he knows it, Jegus.

1) Establish Karkat as the go to guy for romantic advice, for who knows what reason.

RomComs, duh.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7061 on: August 29, 2010, 01:17:22 am »

Huh. Say, has this been posted yet?
Yeah it was earlier.

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange
« Reply #7062 on: August 29, 2010, 01:50:03 am »

No one feels like discussing the meta-reality pun about the use of the word "FAG"?

I know it can just be taken as a stupid coincidence pun...

Isn't there a slight chance AH is going to try pinning some aspects of real human culture on troll influence?
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7063 on: August 29, 2010, 01:50:35 am »

If that'll support the "trolls came first" theory, then, yes.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7064 on: August 29, 2010, 01:53:11 am »

RomComs, duh.

Doesn't seem like a very good source of advice.

CG: YOU JUST GOTTA TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL. EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT IF YOU DO.
CA: i already did
CA: she shot me dowwn

CG: YOU DID?
CG: BUT THAT WORKS IN ALL THE MOVIES.

CA: i cant believve this
CA: wway to be a fuckin useless friend kar

I guess they don't really have much of a better option.

Isn't there a slight chance AH is going to try pinning some aspects of real human culture on troll influence?

Like what? Their cultures are already pretty similar, barring the superficial differences in anatomy and biology and the somewhat more significant differences in romance.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 3524