Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5123833 times)

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Water Trolls and Epicsplosions
« Reply #6105 on: August 19, 2010, 09:20:41 am »

The LAND OF DEW AND GLASS, huh.  Raises the question of whether Feferi can actually survive out of water, otherwise it won't be too different from the Land of Sun and Drought for what it matters.  But really, we should have all seen this coming after the goldcuttlefish castle.

Possibly a bit slow on this, but I thought of an explanation for what could possibly kill Gl'bgolyb. A meteor. It does seem the most reasonable way to get rid of something that gigantic.

Meteors got some of the others, yeah.  But a meteor that reaches the bottom of the ocean?
It doesn't need to reach the bottom of the ocean. Just wash everything onto a nearby island.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6106 on: August 19, 2010, 09:45:14 am »

From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6107 on: August 19, 2010, 09:49:05 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9ZxGW71ZnY&feature=related
This is epic.

I love how he makes time for a credits roll, and neglects to mention where the damn song is from.  Because, even if everyone already knows (and better), that don't make it not a crime, which I'm willing to call it.  A crime against being cool.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6108 on: August 19, 2010, 09:52:10 am »

Actually, it says in the description that the song is from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Never heard of it, but the song fits Jack pretty well.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6109 on: August 19, 2010, 09:52:20 am »

I'll wait up on the accusations for the dude to make a video of the "A mans gotta do" song. Then I'll join you in this crusade.

And yeah, Dragnar, It's basically a short movie made by a bunch of writers during the Writers Strike some years ago. It's a rather nice free web movie.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6110 on: August 19, 2010, 10:19:31 am »

The LAND OF DEW AND GLASS, huh.  Raises the question of whether Feferi can actually survive out of water, otherwise it won't be too different from the Land of Sun and Drought for what it matters.  But really, we should have all seen this coming after the goldcuttlefish castle.

Possibly a bit slow on this, but I thought of an explanation for what could possibly kill Gl'bgolyb. A meteor. It does seem the most reasonable way to get rid of something that gigantic.

Meteors got some of the others, yeah.  But a meteor that reaches the bottom of the ocean?
It doesn't need to reach the bottom of the ocean. Just wash everything onto a nearby island.

On Feferis new world, it looks extremely beautiful, a work of art.

Of course though, that means Nepeta and Eridan are in the Medium and Sollux is awake at that point in time.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6111 on: August 19, 2010, 10:24:45 am »

What's the sequence of entries again? It starts with Karkat, then Equius, then... I forget. It's basically spelled out in one comic.

And yeah, Dragnar, It's basically a short movie made by a bunch of writers during the Writers Strike some years ago. It's a rather nice free web movie.

And it has Neil Patrick Harris in it. That man is a multi-talented deity. I worship at his feet.

Yeah, okay, it had Nathan Fillion too, and Felicia Day, which is pretty cool.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6112 on: August 19, 2010, 10:32:16 am »

What's the sequence of entries again? It starts with Karkat, then Equius, then... I forget. It's basically spelled out in one comic.

Heres the wiki page for it: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Blue/Red_Team

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6113 on: August 19, 2010, 11:03:40 am »

Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #6114 on: August 19, 2010, 11:39:06 am »

Yes. Yes it does.

Edit: Look at this page. We laredy can recognize two planets (Dave and Rose's), but which is which for John and Jade? And what the hell is that volcano for?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 01:46:05 pm by Karnewarrior »
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange
« Reply #6115 on: August 19, 2010, 01:46:43 pm »

That is so awesome.

I predict that Eridan will destroy the giant lusus by accident with the device robo-arm will give him eventually.
(and maybe himself and his pseudo-morail too)
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6116 on: August 19, 2010, 02:00:45 pm »

Yes. Yes it does.

Edit: Look at this page. We laredy can recognize two planets (Dave and Rose's), but which is which for John and Jade? And what the hell is that volcano for?

Pretty easy to tell, actually. The volcano is Jade's, and the inky planet that you can't see the details of is John's (where he couldn't see down to the planet until he got through the first gate).

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6117 on: August 19, 2010, 02:02:44 pm »

Yes. Yes it does.

Pretty easy to tell, actually. The volcano is Jade's, and the inky planet that you can't see the details of is John's (where he couldn't see down to the planet until he got through the first gate).

Plus if you think about it for a moment, thats oil, not ink.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6118 on: August 19, 2010, 02:07:08 pm »

One concern, if Feferi's lusus is never killed, and Feferi herself is transported to her own planet upon transitioning into the game, then couldn't Gl'bgolyb get hungry and kill every troll in the universe, including all our main character trolls that were transported to the outskirts of the solar system?

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6119 on: August 19, 2010, 02:17:17 pm »

One concern, if Feferi's lusus is never killed, and Feferi herself is transported to her own planet upon transitioning into the game, then couldn't Gl'bgolyb get hungry and kill every troll in the universe, including all our main character trolls that were transported to the outskirts of the solar system?
Sure, that would happen, but it won't. Back when Karkat ran the MOEBIUS REACHAROUND VIRUS, we were told that all trolls but one (Aradia) would prototype their kernelsprites with their recently dead custodians. So, Glbgolyb has died, and someone has somehow managed to move its carcass to the kernel. Or maybe just a piece of it. How do you prototype something that big?
Pages: 1 ... 406 407 [408] 409 410 ... 3524