Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5124747 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Water Trolls and Epicsplosions
« Reply #5895 on: August 17, 2010, 02:01:22 am »

Has anyone else noticed that 6 of the trolls are usually constantly happy and the other 6 are often dicks?

Just realized.
Where does Kanaya stand?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5896 on: August 17, 2010, 02:05:01 am »

She's leaning towards happy. Basically what I mean is there are at least 6 trolls that aren't constantly hostile or unfriendly. I'm not sure where Aradia falls though.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5897 on: August 17, 2010, 02:42:55 am »

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #5898 on: August 17, 2010, 02:59:58 am »

D'aww, Eridan misses his kismesis. And he's all sad because they hated each other so much. That kind of hate you just don't walk away from.

It's interesting that trolls apparently bear affection for the relationship, if not for the other partner in the kismesissitude, despite it being an adversarial relationship defined by strongly negative emotions.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5899 on: August 17, 2010, 03:03:47 am »

CA: ok please lets just not get into the wwhole fuckin fish pun thing again ok
CA: like wwe get it wwe are nautically themed

Heh heh heh.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5900 on: August 17, 2010, 03:40:41 am »

D'aww, Eridan misses his kismesis. And he's all sad because they hated each other so much. That kind of hate you just don't walk away from.

It's interesting that trolls apparently bear affection for the relationship, if not for the other partner in the kismesissitude, despite it being an adversarial relationship defined by strongly negative emotions.
I love linking this thing. Kate Beaton, with her history comics.

The only reason these characters aren't boring or irritating is that Andrew is just that good at writing characters.
Subjective
Well, I think it's just your opinion that my opinion is just an opinion. In my opinion, my opinion is absolute, immutable truth.

Also, I've already grown to like Eridan. Whoever could have guessed.

And Feferi is... opposite insane heir to the throne, with strange and twisted and alien ideas of how to deal with the weak. I bet the general troll populace is circulating malicious rumors about how she isn't inbred. And she culls cuttlefish by adopting them and caring for them. The Alternian nobility would surely lose purchase of their monocles were they to hear of this debauchery. Oh, and the GLUB GLUB GLUB is the insane gibbering of elder gods.

I think the thing about uniting the two races may very well be about the humans. Or possibly a red herring oh who am I kidding here. Red herrings simply don't happen here. Even if Andrew didn't have any plans about it yet, he would later refer back to it somehow, implementing some wild fan theory about what it meant.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5901 on: August 17, 2010, 04:56:55 am »

FRIEND ZONED.

SO HARD.

And I'll bet Feferi is completely unaware that he wants her to polish his bone bulge. Did I get that euphemism right?

Has anyone else noticed that 6 of the trolls are usually constantly happy and the other 6 are often dicks?

Just realized.
Where does Kanaya stand?

Wherever the token lesbians usually stand.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 04:58:26 am by Josephus »
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5902 on: August 17, 2010, 07:09:23 am »

there are too many FEELINGS and PROBLEMS!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #5903 on: August 17, 2010, 07:24:35 am »

Okay, it's official. Feferi is more broken than Tavros. Tavros has a hard time hating anything; Feferi is literally incapable of hate.

Oh God.  Oh God no.  It's happened to me.  Oh God, not the shipping.

I laughed. Diabolically.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5904 on: August 17, 2010, 08:51:08 am »

Can their race even have lesbians? So far there doesn't really seem to be a point of gender to them as I must have skipped the bit about the red relationships requiring opposite genders to produce genetic material for the filial pails. I'm under the impression that every troll is bi and that it is basically like being straight as humans. Except they can't really have gay trolls as everybody is already bi.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5905 on: August 17, 2010, 08:56:25 am »

Can their race even have lesbians? So far there doesn't really seem to be a point of gender to them as I must have skipped the bit about the red relationships requiring opposite genders to produce genetic material for the filial pails. I'm under the impression that every troll is bi and that it is basically like being straight as humans. Except they can't really have gay trolls as everybody is already bi.

Remember, our "puny human intellects" can't comprehend such an array of relationships. Therefore, yes. She is gay.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5906 on: August 17, 2010, 08:59:48 am »

Is troll gender identity actually tied to anything biological? The way their reproductive cycle works, any two trolls can give genetic material to the DRONE and the Mother Grub takes care of all the difficult stuff. They clearly have no use for sexual dimorphism. The question is whether they have it at all, or just rely on eyelashes, lipstick and hair style to differentiate between "male" and "female" trolls.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5907 on: August 17, 2010, 09:02:30 am »

they probably do, as like a holdover. I doubt the drone is too old, evolution-wise.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5908 on: August 17, 2010, 09:05:52 am »

Remember, our "puny human intellects" can't comprehend such an array of relationships. Therefore, yes. She is gay.
Saying we don't understand provides no actual counterargument to my theory. At all.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5909 on: August 17, 2010, 09:08:26 am »

Saying we don't understand provides no actual counterargument to my theory. At all.

Sorry man, I meant to say "Therefore, yes. She is gay from our perspective". Oooops.
Pages: 1 ... 392 393 [394] 395 396 ... 3524