Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5125552 times)

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Water Trolls and Epicsplosions
« Reply #5730 on: August 15, 2010, 02:10:36 am »

MoRe GaMzEe AnD TeReZi WoUlD bE a MoThErFuCkIn' MiRaClE

Edit: NOT THIS TIME TOONYMAN!
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5731 on: August 15, 2010, 02:11:35 am »

Yeah, this guy could definitely use a little more screentime.

And Nepeta too. But I want to see more of the Blue Team in general, and get those trolls developed a little more.

Like Sollux, man. That stupid kid needs to do something cool to make me like him.

Man, it's too bad his blood isn't blue/red. That would make for interesting interaction with Equius. And by that I mean Equius will be utterly confused.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5732 on: August 15, 2010, 02:12:22 am »

Blue and red makes.....purple.

Hehe.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #5733 on: August 15, 2010, 02:27:32 am »

Man, it's too bad his blood isn't blue/red. That would make for interesting interaction with Equius. And by that I mean Equius will be utterly confused.

There are already interesting interactions between Equius and Sollux coming. Or at least they should, if Andrew has any sense at all.

Sollux might have something to say with Equius about an issue more important than their blood, and of course I mean Aradia.

It just occurred to me how tragic a character Sollux is. He's been used as the weapon to kill his girlfriend, been tricked by his girlfriend to develop the game that destroys his planet, and then his girlfriend was stolen away by the guy who makes robots.

And what did he do to deserve any of this? Nothing. And has he had a chance to do anything about it? No. And has he had any screen time to grieve about any of this or even comment on his plight? Not really.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5734 on: August 15, 2010, 02:30:59 am »

Plus, he beats himself up all the time for no reason.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5735 on: August 15, 2010, 02:31:20 am »

And what did he do to deserve any of this? Nothing. And has he had a chance to do anything about it? No. And has he had any screen time to grieve about any of this or even comment on his plight? Not really.

But he has used most of what little screen time he's gotten to whinge about how awful it all is, and how doomed everyone is, and how he's double-doomed in particular.  It's not very endearing.  That said, yes, I'd love to see how he and Equius react to each other.  Especially since, at some point Sollux's computer skillzorz is going to be instrumental in saving everyone's asses and setting up the Trollian stuff, just one more kink in Equius' knotted up worldview on top of all that other stuff.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5736 on: August 15, 2010, 02:32:38 am »

There are already interesting interactions between Equius and Sollux coming. Or at least they should, if Andrew has any sense at all.

Sollux might have something to say with Equius about an issue more important than their blood, and of course I mean Aradia.

It just occurred to me how tragic a character Sollux is. He's been used as the weapon to kill his girlfriend, been tricked by his girlfriend to develop the game that destroys his planet, and then his girlfriend was stolen away by the guy who makes robots.

Sollux/Aradia OTP

Some people would say that Vriska's usage of the word "boyfriend" when referring to Sollux was merely her usual teasing, but it doesn't appear that way. I mean, really, first, Aradia's reaction (when being told that her "boyfriend" was on his way) wasn't "He's not my boyfriend", it was "I don't believe you". Plus the look on her face when she sees Sollux (before realizing he's about to let loose) seals the deal for me.

You know, Sollux doesn't (or didn't?) actually know that he killed Aradia. The only people who know she died are Terezi, Vriska, Equius, and herself. And also Nepeta.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5737 on: August 15, 2010, 02:48:09 am »

You know, Sollux doesn't (or didn't?) actually know that he killed Aradia. The only people who know she died are Terezi, Vriska, Equius, and herself. And also Nepeta.

Spoiler: Trolls lol (click to show/hide)

That said, Sollux had to have figured something was up.  I mean, how could you not notice that your "girlfriend" just up and disappears one day, and/or becomes extremely sullen and hollow and doesn't want to talk about anything and can't be seen by cameras.  I'm not sure what the real deal between the two of them is.  Or for that matter, why Aradia became a ghost.  Even if the dead apparently don't stay restful on Alternia, Aradia seemed a lot more coherent and defined than those ghosts she summoned up when alive.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5738 on: August 15, 2010, 02:56:23 am »

I've always assumed that it was due to her psychic powers.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5739 on: August 15, 2010, 03:00:43 am »

That whole business with some people knowing Aradia's dead and some not strikes me as Hussie having wanted to do something (having Aradia be dead) without figuring out the details yet, as per his usual routine. I'm sure he'll find a way to make it all make sense later through something he thinks up later.

e- cleaned up a bit, I need some more sleep man.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 03:17:44 am by Retro »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5740 on: August 15, 2010, 03:17:33 am »

That said, Sollux had to have figured something was up.  I mean, how could you not notice that your "girlfriend" just up and disappears one day, and/or becomes extremely sullen and hollow and doesn't want to talk about anything and can't be seen by cameras.  I'm not sure what the real deal between the two of them is.  Or for that matter, why Aradia became a ghost.  Even if the dead apparently don't stay restful on Alternia, Aradia seemed a lot more coherent and defined than those ghosts she summoned up when alive.

I'm guessing Doc Scratch was involved somewhere.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5741 on: August 15, 2010, 04:07:12 am »

I bet Pisces' lusus is going to be eaten by an even bigger water animal. Possibly Oglogoth.

I voted for Terezi again. The other trolls are awesome too, but I still like her best. It was closer this time, though. If she doesn't get some more screentime soon, Equius will go past her. Well, I guess she's still clocking more time in the limelight than several other trolls. I'd like to see more Sollux, too. And learn what the deal is with him and Aradia. And see the conclusion to the Vriska/Tavros/Kanaya hate triangle. And a few action panels with Nepeta dicing stuff.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #5742 on: August 15, 2010, 04:18:55 am »

Nepeta must use her claws!
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5743 on: August 15, 2010, 05:12:40 am »

I tried I guess.  I'm not happy with it.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5744 on: August 15, 2010, 06:18:13 am »

AAAAAoooohohohooo, Jesus. The eyes.
Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 3524