Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5119103 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Water Trolls and Epicsplosions
« Reply #5595 on: August 14, 2010, 04:23:34 pm »

Epicsplosion: Totaly not stealing Hussie's original idea. And I guess it really isn't, being a CYOID (Choose Your Own Inevitable Death). I do like the copilot, though.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5596 on: August 14, 2010, 04:24:31 pm »

Epicsplosion: Totaly not stealing Hussie's original idea. And I guess it really isn't, being a CYOID (Choose Your Own Inevitable Death). I do like the copilot, though.
Did you even read the blog Andrew made?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5597 on: August 14, 2010, 04:26:26 pm »

Nope. I imagine it has somthing to do with them knowing one another, or somthing to that effect. Like I said, it doesn't really steal the idea at all, that was just my first impression.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5598 on: August 14, 2010, 04:29:33 pm »

Feferi has some serious leg power right there. She doesn't even seem to have any sort of webbed feet or anything that would promote underwater agility either.
Also often called Boowells.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5599 on: August 14, 2010, 04:50:23 pm »

Looks like Eridans lusus is the only one alive now (Feferis lusus is either dying or already dead from the wound she recieved). Not sure what that means for the whole troll arc or whatever.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: CJ1145 Has Never Watched Gurren Lagann And Aqizzar Hasn't Finished
« Reply #5600 on: August 14, 2010, 04:52:11 pm »

Soadawesomereqm
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: August 14, 2010, 04:57:38 pm »

BLUH BLUH HUGE BITCH
That's what all of your posts on the troll arc translates into.

And, conveniently enough, that's what you are making yourself sound like.

Just chill dude. I've been griping here and there too, it's a free forum.

I'd say something, but Retro just smacked you down so hard, so never mind.

My new mission is to find out what you like and complain about it nyahahahahaha
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5602 on: August 14, 2010, 05:21:08 pm »

You already accomplished that if you couldn't tell.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5603 on: August 14, 2010, 05:23:24 pm »

Something else he likes.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5604 on: August 14, 2010, 05:37:02 pm »

Yeah, people are entitled to their own opinion, especially if that opinion is well thought out, not offensive and not offensive to you in the slightest. Chill bro, that was childish.

They are long winded rants that pull up minor points to sound like they are correct, but are simply just complaining because it's moved away from his favorite characters and as a result he's not giving Hivebent a chance at all.

Anyway, I think this quote (Even though it's for ZP and not Hivebent) sums up my attitude to his:

Or maybe his opinions just differ from yours?

Come on people. You're still whining about those reviews a year later, for christ sake. Let it go. I mean look at this one:

* This Troper's moment happened whilst playing Monster Hunter Tri and going back to watch the Zero Punctuation criticism of it. A lot of the things that were complained about (collection, combat etc) seem to be mainly things that someone poor at playing the game would complain about and are perfectly fine in context. I had a moment of Fridge Logic, when I looked back at the games I've played that've been reviewed (Super Smash Bros, EVE Online etc) and realised that the vast majority of complaints are those of a person who really isn't very good at playing the games in question and finds it irritating to try. The games that get praised, in contrast, are usually ones that're very, very easy to get into. (With the exception of Psychonauts, I think.) It completely changed the way I viewed his criticisms, resulting in a resounding dethroning moment of suck.

How is this at all a *moment*? It's a pseudo-intellectual attempt at looking clever, by posting a poorly disguised "his reviews are bad and he should feel bad" rant. This is the kind of crap that was getting trimmed.

Replace a few words and replace the paragraph first, though.

Jose:

I like: Mark Twain, Timberlands Westboro Baptist church (Because they actually follow the bible 100%), Biology, Dr Who, Panorama, DF and anything with cruelty/sandbox potential, Speculative fiction and I am currently a left winger by british standards. I hate anything by Murdoch and that's it.

Also, that wasn't adorable, however the fan art from the last update was perfectly accurate!
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5605 on: August 14, 2010, 05:39:36 pm »

Yeah, people are entitled to their own opinion, especially if that opinion is well thought out, not offensive and not offensive to you in the slightest. Chill bro, that was childish.

They are long winded rants that pull up minor points to sound like they are correct, but are simply just complaining because it's moved away from his favorite characters and as a result he's not giving Hivebent a chance at all.

Bro, look at my other posts. At best, I've made a maximum of two or three posts complaining about Hivebent. The rest all proclaim my massive man-crush on Equius and a series of laments that no one likes Aradia as much as I do.

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5606 on: August 14, 2010, 05:52:14 pm »

I like Aradia. What now?
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5607 on: August 14, 2010, 05:53:51 pm »

If you didn't vote for her, then clearly we are mortal enemies and I will have to murder you with a plastic bottle.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5608 on: August 14, 2010, 05:54:10 pm »

I'm afraid there's gonna have to be a showdown.

I personally chose Vriska, if only because she was able to temporarily outsmart an omnipotent being.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: August 14, 2010, 06:04:47 pm »

I'm afraid there's gonna have to be a showdown.

I personally chose Vriska, if only because she was able to temporarily outsmart an omnipotent being.

Prithee desist in thy championing of that detestable harlot, lest I be forced to sunder thy head from thy body in defense of my chosen lady.
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 3524