Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5117282 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: My Troll Ship Is Better Than Your Troll Ship
« Reply #5295 on: August 11, 2010, 05:53:41 pm »

Taking care of Equius must be a nightmare. Aurthour spends his whole life as one of the strongest beings on Alternia, and when a troll finally comes along for him, he's worthlessly weak compared to said troll. Equius seems nice enough to Aurthour, but he's prone to RAGEKILL when somthing goes wrong. A light pat gives Aurthour a bruse, a enraged punch would rip him in half.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5296 on: August 11, 2010, 05:57:33 pm »

Is anyone else disconcerted that Aurthour's species is described as the single strongest on Alternia, and they still get bruised by a pat from Equius?

Maybe you have to put it into perspective? We only know how it is between Equius and Aurthour and not between someone else and Aurthouror. Strangely though, you'd think something that strong would survive a collapsing building if Equius is anything to go by.

It's been established that Equius is something of a freak. Probably nothing on Alternia is anywhere near as physically powerful as he is.

Aradia is still able to telekinetically raise him off the ground (actually, not sure if thats actually Equius levitating on his own) and bitchslap him as a robot though.

Still, I wonder what sort of consequences will happen as a result of making Aradia, origionally a red blood (the lowest), into a blue blood.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 06:00:45 pm by smjjames »

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5297 on: August 11, 2010, 06:00:36 pm »

Is anyone else disconcerted that Aurthour's species is described as the single strongest on Alternia, and they still get bruised by a pat from Equius?

Maybe you have to put it into perspective? We only know how it is between Equius and Aurthour and not between someone else and Aurthouror. Strangely though, you'd think something that strong would survive a collapsing building if Equius is anything to go by.

It's been established that Equius is something of a freak. Probably nothing on Alternia is anywhere near as physically powerful as he is.

Aradia is still able to telekinetically raise him off the ground (actually, not sure if thats actually Equius levitating on his own) and bitchslap him as a robot though.

I dunno, it's also been established that Aradia's psychic power increased after she died, and probably Equius built her Robot Body specifically with the kind of strength and durability required to slap him around a little. Because he's Equius. He's probably into that shit.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5298 on: August 11, 2010, 06:03:08 pm »

Equius has likely spent his entire life without being realisticly threatened or harmed by anything. He could be trying to do somthing, anything, to give life challenge.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5299 on: August 11, 2010, 06:25:32 pm »

He just bruises easily.  He's like a ripe peach.

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5300 on: August 11, 2010, 06:34:42 pm »

Hypothetical caligulasAquarium:

He's rich enough to fund Vriska's doomsday device thanks to his blood. As shown, he's royalty.

He's smart, but not too smart. He has Vriska build the device showing he doesn't want to have a bunch of scientist mooks doing his dirty work. He is an idiot because it's Vriska. This shows he's not competent, like half of the decent bond villains.

He's racist, and happily backstabs most of his friends. He's also a jerkass, but Karkat says he and Equius are the biggest, so this may be his childish personality.

Finally, he's in love with cC (But ended up <>ing her instead of <3ing her like Vriska and Kanaya), and possibly wants to be Kisemisses with Kanaya.

tl;dr he's more like Angelica from the rugrats, with a hint of Blofeld.
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5301 on: August 11, 2010, 06:38:14 pm »

The Vriska/Kanaya is probably one-way. I don't think Vriska has it in her to reciprocate a red romance.

Basically, the suits correspond:

Hearts = Romance
Spades = HATEFUCK
Clubs = No idea
Diamonds = FRIEND ZONE, BABY

So, I have no idea what Hussie's on about sayin' we don't understand the suits.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5302 on: August 11, 2010, 06:41:13 pm »

I love this pic.
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #5303 on: August 11, 2010, 06:42:25 pm »

Clubs = No idea

Auspiticisisms (or whatever) = Grudges with a mediator to prevent them from becoming Kismeses.

I somehow managed to figure that out.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5304 on: August 11, 2010, 07:27:43 pm »

Despite being human.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5305 on: August 11, 2010, 07:41:54 pm »

"The Vriska/Kanaya is probably one-way. I don't think Vriska has it in her to reciprocate a red romance."
not properly, but she just tried with tavros.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #5306 on: August 11, 2010, 08:11:59 pm »

Fedora test page?

That must mean update!

EDIT:

Aww fuck. More troll romance.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 08:13:37 pm by Jim Groovester »
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5307 on: August 11, 2010, 08:15:51 pm »

Man, just shut up and be glad that updates come this fast. Just have to wait two or three days instead of weeks like you would if anybody else was doing this.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5308 on: August 11, 2010, 08:16:36 pm »

you practically just wrote that for him didn't you.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5309 on: August 11, 2010, 08:18:01 pm »

Homestuck is the most awesome thing I've seen in a while. I will not see you insult it or its creator.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 3524