Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5116869 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: My Troll Ship Is Better Than Your Troll Ship
« Reply #5115 on: August 09, 2010, 05:46:15 pm »

Hm, I'm actually wondering why she's so hurt. Might she, in fact, have a thing for Tavros, rather than Vriska (as I've been assuming since gA's post)?
Who says she doesn't have a thing for both of them, making this the ultimate nightmare scenario?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5116 on: August 09, 2010, 05:51:39 pm »

I myself have found myself to be like Tavros before, with a slow and gradual change into Karkat. This trend slightly disturbs me, as despite my like for Karkat I really don't want to be like him. I'm a nice guy here. D:
Tavros is probably the nicest troll with Gamzee in second.

..Waiting for Tavros is beat the crap out of Vriska.
You do realize that he is biologically incapable of hating anyone, right? I really can't see Tavros hurting another person, or really even entertaining vengeful thoughts. He hasn't even fought any imps. I mean, that's the whole reason Vriska dressed up as a fairy just now. Tavros can't hate her back. If he could, they would have been kismeses since she first tossed him off that cliff.

On a cheerier note, I just saw this in the General Chat thread over at the MSPA forums.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Okay.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5117 on: August 09, 2010, 05:53:43 pm »

Hm, I'm actually wondering why she's so hurt. Might she, in fact, have a thing for Tavros, rather than Vriska (as I've been assuming since gA's post)?
Who says she doesn't have a thing for both of them, making this the ultimate nightmare scenario?

Your nightmare is my dream come true. 8)
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5118 on: August 09, 2010, 05:55:34 pm »

Someone on the other forum just raised the theory that she's actually just fine with Vriska having a thing for Tavros, and is just playing along due to her liaison with vampire romance novels. Which would be hilarious.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5119 on: August 09, 2010, 05:56:52 pm »

Your nightmare is my dream come true. 8)
Not my nightmare, Kanaya's.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5120 on: August 09, 2010, 05:58:06 pm »

Someone on the other forum just raised the theory that she's actually just fine with Vriska having a thing for Tavros, and is just playing along due to her liaison with vampire romance novels. Which would be hilarious.

But wouldn't rainbow drinker romance novels be filled with mature, emotionally stable protagonists with a penchant for avoiding drama?
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

uber pye

• Bay Watcher
  • murderhobo extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5121 on: August 09, 2010, 07:16:48 pm »

On a cheerier note, I just saw this in the General Chat thread over at the MSPA forums.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

D8
"Immortal" just means that you haven't killed it hard enough

X-MAS TIME!!!!!
the mad immortal child! xmas themed

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5122 on: August 09, 2010, 07:27:26 pm »

AGH

Dudes, I archive binged recently, and I suspect that Jade is dead. Not just Dream Jade or RoboJade. All Jades.

Think about it: All four of the kids have a corresponding exile. WV for John, WQ for Rose, (presumably) AR for Dave, and PM for Jade. John and Rose have both received commands from their exiles, and probably Dave has too during the period he was in LOHAC. But remember when PM tried to contact Jade? Her computer exploded.

Combined with the fact that Tavros (or was it Karkat) can't see Jade's future past the point where Jade's dreambot explodes?

Yeah. She's probably dead. This would be one of those horrific consequences of Jack Noir becoming the Sovereign Slayer, I suppose. Of course, the game's probably still winnable, since Rose isn't playing by the rules, but... AGH JADE IS PROBABLY DEAD, MAN I AM DEPRESS.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5123 on: August 09, 2010, 07:30:23 pm »

Jade isn't dead.

STUPID, WIZARDS CAN'T DIE!!! :P
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #5124 on: August 09, 2010, 07:32:22 pm »

Nope. She's alive.

When WV pulls out the White Queen's ring it's got all four orbs lit. Meaning Jade prototyped a kernelsprite and entered the medium.

Combined with the fact that Tavros (or was it Karkat) can't see Jade's future past the point where Jade's dreambot explodes?

This page contradicts this.

Tavros can't see Jade's future past The Rift, not past her dreambot exploding.

Whatever The Rift is.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5125 on: August 09, 2010, 07:34:11 pm »

Oh thank goodness. I was panicking for a second there.

I'm assuming the Rift happens about the point where Jack initiates the reckoning. "The Rift" is probably the point where the game gets broken, diverging from the standard way it's supposed to be played?

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5126 on: August 09, 2010, 07:35:09 pm »

Disregard this.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 07:36:40 pm by Diablous »
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5127 on: August 09, 2010, 07:35:47 pm »

Perhaps Nannasprite was right, and the game was never winnable.  But Rose is working for expys of the Elder Gods. She might not care about winning anymore, just trying to break Sburb out of pure spite.

No Gods, No Masters.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5128 on: August 09, 2010, 07:36:01 pm »

When WV pulls out the White Queen's ring it's got all four orbs lit. Meaning Jade prototyped a kernelsprite and entered the medium.

There ya go.

Tavros can't see Jade's future past The Rift, not past her dreambot exploding.

Whatever The Rift is.

Isn't that when Skaia goes Hell bent for leather after 24 hours and hurls the entire Veil into Earth to protect itself?  Maybe they can't see past that because the fuckhuge meteor looming over Jade's place means there won't be an Earth around for them to look at?

All I know is, Hussie's been setting up Jade's entry to be the "shit just got real" moment of the series for a long time now.  If I don't see a spazmodic fursuited witch giving Ogres the business with her guitarifle, I'm going to be very very disappointed.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5129 on: August 09, 2010, 07:38:57 pm »

Shit had better get real. If I don't get to see the kids pose as a team (precipitating a FRIENDSHIP ANEURYSM the likes of which has never been seen), something is very wrong.

Alternately, Jack Noir versus the entire cast. Hell yes.

I'm just wondering how Jade's getting into the medium. I can't remember when John recovered his server copy of Sburb, so I'm unsure.
Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 3524