Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5125004 times)

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: How I Learned to Stop Complaining and Love the Trolls
« Reply #3885 on: June 21, 2010, 03:57:55 pm »

Well, it took Andrew about a year to get three kids into the Medium. Now he has twelve to manage. He's compressing things a bit so this intermission doesn't take longer than a few months. Also I have been changing my desktop background every few days, as more and more awesome poses are showing up in updates.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3886 on: June 21, 2010, 08:59:24 pm »

Troll culture is awesome.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3887 on: June 21, 2010, 09:35:33 pm »

Apparently the way troll-world natural selection works is that unless you're a goddamn badass you don't get to live.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3888 on: June 21, 2010, 09:41:51 pm »

See above: AWESOME
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #3889 on: June 21, 2010, 10:03:15 pm »

Andrew summed it up fairly well...

Trolls sure are weird!
Eh?
Eh!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3890 on: June 21, 2010, 10:34:00 pm »

Quote from: Troll Biology
No young troll ever knows his or her blood parents, nor could such lineage ever be accurately traced. Adult trolls supply their genetic material to the FILIAL PAILS carried by imperial drones and offered to the monstrous MOTHER GRUB deep underground in the brooding caverns. She then combines all the genetic material into one diabolical incestuous slurry, and lays hundreds of thousands of eggs at once.

The eggs hatch into young larval trolls which wriggle about to locate a cozy stalactite from which to spin their cocoons. After they pupate, the young troll with his or her newfound limbs undergoes a series of dangerous trials. If they survive, they are chosen by a member of the diverse and terrifying subterranean monster population native to Alternia.

So I guess all those people broken up other whether they're allowed to draw/write "shippings" among the trolls won't have to worry about their fantasy romances being invalidated by later events, unlike those boring humans.  Not that trolls would probably care very much.  But then they probably have no real recognition of "love" either.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3891 on: June 22, 2010, 01:36:29 am »

I ship Terezi>Scalebuddies.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #3892 on: June 22, 2010, 04:58:06 am »

:-\
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3893 on: June 22, 2010, 10:31:07 am »

Oh my gawd, I re-listened to Nannaquin music.

After half a minute, my teeth began to hurt.

And I love trolls more and more with each new panel, Terezi and Karkas FTW!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: June 22, 2010, 12:13:20 pm »

So, they're forced through a series of trials that weed out the weak, gain the protection of a monsterous Guardian, and then are trained at architecture from a young age.

Is it just me, or does Troll Culture seem to be preparing them to play SBURB? It sets them up with a Zodiac-Themed Monster to prototype their sprite with, and encourages them build their own home in their "lawnring" to familiarize themselves with how to construct a home that can reach the gates.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: June 22, 2010, 12:28:00 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sexy as hell.

Now I just need to make one for myself.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3896 on: June 22, 2010, 12:38:28 pm »

I new you had Revenge of the Titans on your desktop, I knew it.
Also sweet wallpaper bro

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3897 on: June 22, 2010, 12:39:40 pm »

So, they're forced through a series of trials that weed out the weak, gain the protection of a monsterous Guardian, and then are trained at architecture from a young age.

Is it just me, or does Troll Culture seem to be preparing them to play SBURB? It sets them up with a Zodiac-Themed Monster to prototype their sprite with, and encourages them build their own home in their "lawnring" to familiarize themselves with how to construct a home that can reach the gates.

No, I noticed that too. Found it weird because Hussie stated that Sburb didn't exist as of the very beginning of the act and nobody on Althenia had played Sburb before. I guess AA found/finds it in the frog temple as it appears from the future, thus causing it to suddenly exist or whatever - wait, weird idea. So the trolls were brought up to be trained for Sburb... but we know they are created as paradox babies larvae... so is it at all possible that in a wider time loop, the trolls themselves originated their planet's Sburban-oriented lifestyle after having played the game themselves?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3898 on: June 22, 2010, 12:52:00 pm »

I have XP, so that can't be my desktop. Still, I want that wallpaper.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3899 on: June 22, 2010, 12:53:22 pm »

No, I noticed that too. Found it weird because Hussie stated that Sburb didn't exist as of the very beginning of the act and nobody on Althenia had played Sburb before. I guess AA found/finds it in the frog temple as it appears from the future, thus causing it to suddenly exist or whatever - wait, weird idea. So the trolls were brought up to be trained for Sburb... but we know they are created as paradox babies larvae... so is it at all possible that in a wider time loop, the trolls themselves originated their planet's Sburban-oriented lifestyle after having played the game themselves?

Hmmm, maybe all that is some weird endless time loop, like in Final Fantasy I?

And Trolls are actually descendants of the civilization they will make in future, which will send their larvae into past, to find civilization that will create Trolls...

Uh, wait.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 3524