Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5124953 times)

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Check.
« Reply #3630 on: June 10, 2010, 09:01:00 am »

I'm agree with "funny yet heartwarming". Stuffing their dead relatives is just what the Harleys do and you shouldn't judge them. :|

Also, Skaia's surface is looking alarmingly red. My guess is, it's going to burst like an empty eggshell in about one meteor.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 09:03:13 am by Soadreqm »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: June 10, 2010, 09:09:25 am »

That is the strangest family tradition ever. Then again, it is the strangest family ever. What I want to know is how grandpa got to skaia.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: June 10, 2010, 09:11:46 am »

It seems Skaia is not restricted to dream selves, and it was kinda implied that is where you would end up after seven gates. Except for Rose, who is stuck under the destroyed third gate.

Edit: Oh fuck now I can't get this idea out of my head. Jade somehow gets the stuffed version of her dream self and uses some Alchemiter shenanigans to make something akin to the bunny.

When Daves Brain is an option, bringing Dream Jade back from the dead is as well.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 09:20:18 am by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: June 10, 2010, 09:31:19 am »

Theory: Eventually they're all going to combine parts of their body to create a Frankenstein's monster that will battle Jack.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: June 10, 2010, 09:52:02 am »

Jades stuffed corpse + dave's brain + Rose's magic?(for animation) + ???
who knows, but whatever happens it will be awesome.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: June 10, 2010, 09:53:35 am »

I'm thinking John's ectobiology will come into the resurrection of FrankenJade somewhere.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: June 10, 2010, 11:17:56 am »

My first guess was that she'd prototype her sprite with her dead dream self, but I realized that since she apparently doesn't know her dream self died before John got her letter, it probably isn't in a part of her house she has ever been to. It's the kind of thing she probably would have asked about if she had seen it somewhere.

Of course, two out of three kids so far had rooms in their houses where they had never been to.

It's kind of weird how many ways this game has to bring back the dead. Paradox clones, time travel, sprite prototyping and quite possibly some alchemical shenanigans. Indeed, every kid but Rose has died in one way or another.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: June 10, 2010, 02:03:59 pm »

Okay, seeing the last panel I first nearly choked on a glass of water laughing and then kind of stopped because of how creepy it was.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: June 10, 2010, 02:08:16 pm »

Theory: dave turns back time to try and save jade, then ends up on the cruise with grandpa.

Then dave retrieves jades dream self so jade can make a prototype.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: June 10, 2010, 02:09:17 pm »

I imagine that Jadesprite would only be marginally better than Calsprite.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #3640 on: June 10, 2010, 04:06:38 pm »

Maybe prototyping dead dream jade's effect on jack is to make jack jade's dream self, but only takes effect once he has both rings...
Eh?
Eh!

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: June 10, 2010, 06:16:40 pm »

IDE/THEORY: Jade will only prototype her sprite after it divides. Jack will stay the way he is.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: June 11, 2010, 12:05:49 am »

Wow. The egg being cut in half and in two craters because Bro cut the meteor in half is brilliant.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: June 11, 2010, 05:24:44 am »

The egg has a switch to select between a broken egg and an intact egg? This is Sburban engineering at its finest. The meteor will be cut in half by Bro, so better include a device to magically repair it. If you ground one of those laboratories into powder and dumped it into the ocean, the pressure would turn it back into a laboratory just as it turns the soil around it into rock. And plate tectonics would move it where it needs to be in a hundred million years' time.

EDIT: WV had the ring the WHOLE TIME!? Hah! Brilliant use of nonlinear storytelling to retcon everything without anyone noticing! :D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 05:27:44 am by Soadreqm »

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: June 11, 2010, 06:40:02 am »

So, wait, is there a fake ring involved somewhere here or what...
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 3524