Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5124951 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] Descend.
« Reply #3600 on: June 09, 2010, 07:45:53 am »

Don't get too sad, normal Jade is still alive because she has yet to speak to that troll she has to speak to.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: June 09, 2010, 07:47:02 am »

Don't get too sad, normal Jade is still alive because she has yet to speak to that troll she has to speak to.

I know but she has a slightly different personality when she's dreaming that apparently operates as a semi-separate entity, and it's sad to see that die. Especially considering she'd made so many friends on Prospit and had lived there her whole life and how she had total faith in John to save those (now dead) friends.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: June 09, 2010, 07:51:02 am »

Oh man now I'm sad D:
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: June 09, 2010, 09:16:42 am »

This is the saddest update! Jade is all "I can't wait to meet you and fly around Prospit with you" when her dream corpse is lying in the crater Prospit's moon made after it was severed from the burning planet by Jack who had just killed virtually everyone there. :'(

Well, the bunny is beyond awesome, of course. Besides the Warhammer of Zillyhoo, he seems to have
a broken sword in his other hand (Something Crosshairs?)
what look suspiciously like highly stylized needles on his back (Possibly the Quills of Echidna. Or maybe the Crosshairs, while the sword is the Quills.)
along with something that could be a rifle. (Guessing this is the Royal Deringer.)

And I think Jade's pen-pal is her grandfather, in the past.

EDIT: Also, change the topic tagline to "check".
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 09:20:07 am by Soadreqm »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: June 09, 2010, 09:45:26 am »

The bunny has a hammer, a broken sword, needles, and a gun. It's probably gonna be destroyed at some point, with the weapons split between the kids.

Also: :(
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Check.
« Reply #3605 on: June 09, 2010, 01:59:20 pm »

Yes, very sad.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: June 09, 2010, 07:01:29 pm »

I must say. Saddest update yet. On the plus hand. That bunny, awesome. Its going down.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: June 09, 2010, 07:03:52 pm »

It would be great if the next update was the bunny killing Jack and then everyone was happy and the comic ended in another five pages. Hussie's not Clevinger, though.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: June 09, 2010, 07:10:16 pm »

You are clearly using a different meaning of the word great than I am.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #3609 on: June 09, 2010, 07:11:53 pm »

"Check", not "Checkmate"

Additionally, according to the chess metaphor, there must be a second piece protecting the bunny. One who could kill Jack if/as he defeated the bunny.
Eh?
Eh!

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: June 09, 2010, 07:28:04 pm »

You are clearly using a different meaning of the word great than I am.

Well not literally great so much as 'haha, that's funny to think of, but I would die if that really happened.'

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: June 09, 2010, 07:46:29 pm »

The bunny has a hammer, a broken sword, needles, and a gun. It's probably gonna be destroyed at some point, with the weapons split between the kids.

Also: :(

That's probably what'll happen, and then they'll contribute it to the bunny latter. More stable time loops, yay!

Which also confirms the theory that John is going to get his hands on the Hammer of Zillyhoo at some point.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #3612 on: June 09, 2010, 08:11:00 pm »

Maybe it is all of their ultimate items combined? The ones that they supposedly must defeat the denizens to have the resources for...
Eh?
Eh!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: June 09, 2010, 08:52:39 pm »

Time loop. They kill the denizens with the denizen's weapons, then send them back in time to make the bunny.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: June 09, 2010, 08:55:02 pm »

Time loop. They kill the denizens with the denizen's weapons, then send them back in time to make the bunny.

We can be theory buddies!
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 3524