Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5123077 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] Descend.
« Reply #3510 on: June 05, 2010, 03:14:38 pm »

I've started reading this comic.

First I was 'omg so pathetic'

Now I'm after act 2, with that flower-girl. And I have to say: THI IS AWSUM :D
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: June 05, 2010, 03:17:10 pm »

You could at least cropped to the frame. The rest is up to each person, but I don't think anybody wants what is outside of the frame.

Also, gentlemen.

I would, but all I have is paint and shaky hands.

Get GIMP, tool of the Dave and photoshop of the poor.

Also, Duke has the best avatar here. No contest.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: June 05, 2010, 03:18:16 pm »

I have beef with GIMP. Try Paint.NET, it works for your basic needs as is very simple to use.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: June 05, 2010, 03:24:36 pm »

*Cough*Duke is afraid of mice*Cough*

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: June 05, 2010, 03:59:18 pm »

+Support for Paint.NET over Gimp. Tried the former for three months and was never pleased, have used the latter for probably a year. Though my preferred tool of choice would still be MS Paint if Windows hadn't 'upgraded' the old 2003-and-before version and basically broken most of the features.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: June 05, 2010, 04:44:55 pm »

And then everyone had Kamina's glasses.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: June 05, 2010, 05:07:40 pm »

A bit unrelated to current events, and probably been mentioned before, but:

Spades Slick didn't kill sn0wman because it would be the end of the world. Jack killed his version of her and it led to this. What does Spades know that jack doesn't?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #3517 on: June 05, 2010, 05:29:18 pm »

Maybe it is the victory condition within the other game world, if there is such a thing?
Possibly her time powers?
There are probably hundreds of viable answers and we will nnever know for sure until Andrew tells us what one is correct.
Eh?
Eh!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: June 05, 2010, 06:05:14 pm »

Becuase.... she's the 8-ball. Really, it's rather obvius.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: June 05, 2010, 06:09:29 pm »

I kinda hoped there would be some chess strategies being references somewhere, like forting and upgrading a pawn to a queen. Seeing as many characters needed for such things are dead, that may not work.

And the more I see this the more I'm convinced that Dream Jade had some time shenanigans happen to her. While her character does break conventions of the others and having a dead dream self before entering the medium would be very different, it seems drastic.

But really, all arguments against her dream self dying is that we don't want it because it's too sad.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: June 05, 2010, 06:16:12 pm »

+Support for Paint.NET over Gimp. Tried the former for three months and was never pleased, have used the latter for probably a year. Though my preferred tool of choice would still be MS Paint if Windows hadn't 'upgraded' the old 2003-and-before version and basically broken most of the features.

Just re-read this. Where I said former I meant latter, and vice versa.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: June 05, 2010, 06:20:44 pm »

Becuase.... she's the 8-ball. Really, it's rather obvius.
You know, I never realized that. It feels so obvious now. ._.

So... Since Spades Slick was the one offing the felt, does that make him the cue ball?

But really, all arguments against her dream self dying is that we don't want it because it's too sad.
Oh, yes. Finding out that the trolls had all lost their dream selves was sad enough, and now it suddenly happens to a PROTAGONIST! And the cheeriest protagonist of them all! And the one who was the most dependent on her dream self!  :'(

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: June 05, 2010, 06:23:29 pm »

The others can do it without a robot, why not Jade? All she has to do is somehow survive a meteor.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: June 05, 2010, 08:04:33 pm »

I don't see why Hussie would have her dream self be rescued. This way she's able to make a heroic sacrifice without actually dying as well as adding to gravity of the overall situation. Plus it's a good dramatic moment.

I'm very curious to see what Hussie does next. He has a strong tendency to cut to a low-drama situation or brand new character after a big wild flash cliffhanger, but I'm not sure who is in a position to do that in. Possibly Rose or Dave, as they just entered their next gates apparently (though it was a bit ambiguous in the flash).

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: June 05, 2010, 08:29:21 pm »

I'm very curious to see what Hussie does next. He has a strong tendency to cut to a low-drama situation or brand new character after a big wild flash cliffhanger, but I'm not sure who is in a position to do that in. Possibly Rose or Dave, as they just entered their next gates apparently (though it was a bit ambiguous in the flash).

I think it'll be a Wayward Vagabond bit, as those are usually pretty silly (although knowing the backstory makes it less so). Or some other chronological shenanigans, where Andrew cuts to something in the past. Although I'd also like to see what the heck Rose is up to, she did the least of all the kids in the animation.
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 3524