Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5124942 times)

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Con Air Solo
« Reply #3360 on: May 29, 2010, 10:55:52 pm »

15 17 0K 1F 1 74LK L1K3 7H3 45C11 7R0LL FR0M N0W 0N?
YOU SHOULD CHOOS3 4 SYNT4X TH4T CORR1SPONDS TO YOUR P4RT1CUL4R T4ST3 IN TROLL1SH D3L1GHTFULN3SS. 4FT3R 4LL, 1F YOU DON'T H4V3 4 SYNTAX, 4LL YOU'R3 DO1NG 1S CR4PP1NG ON TH3 P4G3, 4ND NOT B31NG 1RON1C 4T 4LL.

You missed the 'A' in syntax.
YOU M1SS3D TH3 '333' IN CH333T4R. :)
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: May 29, 2010, 11:24:38 pm »

I'm not sure what's the saddest thing happening in new update land.  That Dave is trying to countertroll a blind person, that he's doing such hamfisted job of it, or that its totally not working.
Maybe, even more ironicly he's just checking for blindness?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: May 30, 2010, 05:56:20 am »

So I was reading the baby update again and I came across this:

A meteor overhead races unnoticed, headed to a lake near a laboratory on the east coast of the United States. No aquatic life would survive.

Why mention that? There may be a reason behind it. I'm thinking Rose's planet, and the Denizen there, which ate all aquatic life.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: May 30, 2010, 11:29:00 am »

So I was reading the baby update again and I came across this:

A meteor overhead races unnoticed, headed to a lake near a laboratory on the east coast of the United States. No aquatic life would survive.

Why mention that? There may be a reason behind it. I'm thinking Rose's planet, and the Denizen there, which ate all aquatic life.
Dave's objective is to start a record store in the land of heat and clockwork.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: May 30, 2010, 12:58:17 pm »

John is going to make ALL the salamanders pranksters.
 Jade is gonna bake a buncha crap in whatever world she lands in.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: May 30, 2010, 01:06:16 pm »

John is going to make ALL the salamanders pranksters.
 Jade is gonna bake a buncha crap in whatever world she lands in.
hOOOOly crap jade is dad.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: May 30, 2010, 05:34:18 pm »

Hey look, more pesterlog. Looking at the timeline, I wonder if the Jade TA is talking to is from farther into the future than the part of the timeline MSPA is at. Also, wow, that scribbly drawing. Amazing.

And hey, if Hussie keeps in line with what he hoped, we're going to get the amaz-o-update either tomorrow or the day after. Oh man, excited. This thing has been looming for like almost two months now.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: May 30, 2010, 05:44:56 pm »

Call me an idiot, but does anyone remember which "friend" AT is talking about?  Is it Dave, or one of the trolls?

And we find out after all this time that AT himself is light at heart.  }:)  Maybe that's who they're talking about, AT in the future, and AT doesn't know it.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: May 30, 2010, 06:06:27 pm »

AT is a pretty cool bro, I would hang out with him.

He also is a troll that doesn't troll people, I think this stands for all the trolls now...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: May 30, 2010, 06:14:31 pm »

Huh. And to think we all thought there would be a buncha horn jokes about him. Cool dude so far.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: May 30, 2010, 06:22:07 pm »

He also is a troll that doesn't troll people, I think this stands for all the trolls now...

Well, in his case, it's because he failed miserably.  I don't know what's going on with the rest of them.  CG moves backwards in time, but he's becoming more agreeable over time; that is, he became dumber and meaner over his own time.  Or something; I guess he really starts to hate John as John gets less knowledgeable.  GC (oh the confusion) moves forwards in time apparently because she thinks the confusion is dumb, but she herself is pretty crazy and confusing.  As far as I remember, none of the others have trolled anyone more than once, if at all.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: May 30, 2010, 11:19:09 pm »

I think it was CG they were talking about.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: May 31, 2010, 03:03:15 am »

Continuing with madcap epileptic theories, The end of Act 2. Now we know that the most important meteors bring with them massive impact craters and something being created at the site (or left there i.e. the babies) then that meteor that hit the (presumably) uninhabitable mountains oh so many years in the past. What was it carrying? Salamanders? I presume the people who built the temple are connected to the meteor in some way.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: May 31, 2010, 03:05:46 am »

AR passed by a meteor and saw the ruins on them.  The temple is connected to the meteor headed for Jade's island in as literal a way as possible.  Time is fluid in Skaia land.  As for the salamanders, who knows...

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: May 31, 2010, 04:59:23 am »

Has Bro already saved Dave from the Medium, or is that yet to happen in a flashback? Because I can't seem to find it.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 [225] 226 227 ... 3524