Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5124560 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Hugely Outrageous Update
« Reply #3195 on: May 20, 2010, 05:19:43 pm »

It's also possible that the Mom, Bro, Nanna, and Grandpa were also created paradoxically by John, if he sends those clones farther back in time to when they were born.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: May 20, 2010, 05:58:52 pm »

Oh God. All of a sudden I'm positive he's going to do that.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: May 20, 2010, 06:01:40 pm »

It's also possible that the Mom, Bro, Nanna, and Grandpa were also created paradoxically by John, if he sends those clones farther back in time to when they were born.
The paradox density of that possibility is so high that it is GUARANTEED to happen.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: May 20, 2010, 07:34:05 pm »

The Homestuck kids and Bro, Nanna, Grandpa and Mom are all clones.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: May 20, 2010, 07:37:22 pm »

...Hm. So would that make Dad and Nanna the only naturally born humans in Homestuck?

Also, I'm really hoping John continues to mess around with genetics for the lulz. Mixing Mutie with Paradox Baby Dave, for instance.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: May 20, 2010, 07:38:22 pm »

...Hm. So would that make Dad and Nanna the only naturally born humans in Homestuck?

Also, I'm really hoping John continues to mess around with genetics for the lulz. Mixing Mutie with Paradox Baby Dave, for instance.
The Homestuck kids and Bro, Nanna, Grandpa and Mom are all clones.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: May 20, 2010, 07:39:38 pm »

It seems Dad is the only human who is exempt from it all. Bec is another being exempt from it, but being a dog doesn't give him as much weight.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: May 20, 2010, 07:40:05 pm »

It seems Dad is the only human who is exempt from it all. Him and Bec.
Bec isn't human...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: May 20, 2010, 07:40:19 pm »

I do not know where you quoted that from. You can clearly see I did not modify my message.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: May 20, 2010, 07:43:09 pm »

No, not necessarily. Just because John made some paradox clones of the guardians doesn't mean that the guardians themselves are clones.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: May 20, 2010, 07:49:30 pm »

You are the star.
It's you.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: May 20, 2010, 07:59:16 pm »

Dude, John, get you off of yourself. You'll cause a temporal paradox like that.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: May 20, 2010, 08:23:20 pm »

No, not necessarily. Just because John made some paradox clones of the guardians doesn't mean that the guardians themselves are clones.

True. But for fun's sake I'm going to assume that the clone babies are the guardians. In which case, now that I realize my mistake about Nanna... if Dad is Nanna's kid, and Nanna is a clone paradox baby, and Dad's genes were used to create other clone babies... No, I can't keep track of this train of thought, it's too confusing :\

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: May 20, 2010, 08:39:01 pm »

True. But for fun's sake I'm going to assume that the clone babies are the guardians. In which case, now that I realize my mistake about Nanna... if Dad is Nanna's kid, and Nanna is a clone paradox baby, and Dad's genes were used to create other clone babies... No, I can't keep track of this train of thought, it's too confusing :\
Fear the power of time travel! It brings even the mightiest minds to their knees if they think long enough!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: May 20, 2010, 09:42:58 pm »

Dad's genes were never used to create any clones.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 3524