Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5123403 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Image Dump
« Reply #3135 on: May 15, 2010, 05:03:44 am »

But why would she refer to them as Gods?  I don't think they called themselves Gods, and even if they did, Rose certainly never would have considered them such.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: May 15, 2010, 05:18:19 am »

Maybe she just wants to creep Dave out.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: May 15, 2010, 06:44:03 am »

Why would she believe the trolls? And we haven't seen a conversation where the trolls tell her they are sitting in the Veil, only John knows that so far. And she says she heard them when she flew over to Dave's tower, and she wasn't able to communicate with the trolls then, lacking a computer. And she said they were far above, in the dark sky, which is not where the trolls are. A different instance, a different Veil, a different sky. The only things in the sky Rose was looking at should be vacant meteors and Derse. Unless it was the guardians. They were last seen in the Veil.

In any case, Rose is seriously creeping me out here, although I expect Dave and Davesprite will have things well in hand. Interestingly, John is currently looking like the least insane of all the kids, and is also the only kid not to have woken up.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: May 15, 2010, 06:48:07 am »

I don't think the Gods want any good to come to Rose, because I'm pretty sure she has to unlock the genetic code in her subconscious rather than destroy it.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: May 15, 2010, 09:01:08 am »

I think Jaspersprite hinted at something like that. She has to "wake up and learn to play the rain" and this is somehow connected to genetics.

Edit: I just rewatched Jack: Ascend, and it seems that at the time Rose was flying over to Dave's tower, Jack had just finished crowning himself. COINCIDENCE!?!?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 04:49:40 pm by Soadreqm »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: May 15, 2010, 05:54:21 pm »

Wait, can't Dave only use half swords after his bro cut his card in half? That there blade of his won't be much use.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: May 15, 2010, 05:58:53 pm »

wait... there's a shrink option. and in most sprite based object placement scene makers, dragging the thing that grows and stretches the sprite behind the sprite turns it around. now, i'm probably not making any sense, but what would happen if dave shrunk something below the lowest setting size?
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: May 15, 2010, 06:06:41 pm »

Wait, can't Dave only use half swords after his bro cut his card in half? That there blade of his won't be much use.

I've been wondering this too, since the bad future bit at gate five. Maybe it's some loophole like "it's half sword, half something else"? As the top half seemed to be a separate piece.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: May 15, 2010, 06:50:05 pm »

Remember that the strife specibus automatically forces objects to conform to the new type (see hammerkind-> handlekind).  So Dave can use whole swords, they just break really quickly

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: May 15, 2010, 07:46:44 pm »

"I guess maybe you're wondering about the next big animation I kept dropping hints about for a while? I'll start working on that soon."

D:

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: May 15, 2010, 07:50:17 pm »

Dave has to reforge a sword.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: May 15, 2010, 08:03:04 pm »

Dave has to reforge a sword.
Or a strife specibus card.

Hey, can they captchalogue those in any capacity? Surely they can be manufactured...

Remember that the strife specibus automatically forces objects to conform to the new type (see hammerkind-> handlekind).  So Dave can use whole swords, they just break really quickly
Interesting... what happens if you put a rubber ducky in "rocketkind"? Failure? Or rocket ducky?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Strider gonna stride
« Reply #3147 on: May 15, 2010, 08:13:34 pm »

Didn't handlekind just eject the non-broken hammer? Dave can probably use the broken sword be cause it's still a perfectly usable sword, just shorter and with a more jagged edge.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: May 15, 2010, 08:23:37 pm »

Didn't handlekind just eject the non-broken hammer? Dave can probably use the broken sword be cause it's still a perfectly usable sword, just shorter and with a more jagged edge.

huh? dave can use the broken sword because he turns back time to when it's non-broken and then smash the crap out of the nearest imp.

He can use any broken sword as a weapon, they're just not as effective.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: May 15, 2010, 09:09:54 pm »

One wonders why he hasn't thought to use an axe.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 3524