Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5127748 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Purr Purr
« Reply #2655 on: March 29, 2010, 10:17:52 pm »

Fix'd
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: March 30, 2010, 04:37:20 pm »

Wow, three guesses which world Dave gets transported to...

The world of Sunshine and FIRE?
FIRE and wind?
____ FIRE?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: March 30, 2010, 04:41:36 pm »

World of Metal and Rock.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: March 30, 2010, 04:45:13 pm »

Definitely going to have a volcano on it. I expect island paradise.

I've been wondering something. So far the theory is that each Kernelsprite is made from one dead thing and one thing forced on the kid from their guardian. The imps reflect these prototypings. So far we have seen harlequin, cat and princess mixes added. However, we have not seen any Nana features or any bird features so far. This would imply that Andrew just thought about adding cat features without thinking of any larger picture or pattern here.

Unless I can come up with come even more convoluted theory that maintains symmetry.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 04:50:45 pm by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: March 30, 2010, 05:10:33 pm »

Well, they seemed to like cookies, and most are humanoid, like nana.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: March 30, 2010, 07:47:26 pm »

Definitely going to have a volcano on it. I expect island paradise.

I've been wondering something. So far the theory is that each Kernelsprite is made from one dead thing and one thing forced on the kid from their guardian. The imps reflect these prototypings. So far we have seen harlequin, cat and princess mixes added. However, we have not seen any Nana features or any bird features so far. This would imply that Andrew just thought about adding cat features without thinking of any larger picture or pattern here.

Unless I can come up with come even more convoluted theory that maintains symmetry.

The Birdsprite hasn't split yet, as Dave hasn't entered the gameworld, and Nanna was prototyped onto the sprite after it split.

When the kids enter the game world, the Kernelsprite splits into a Light Kernel, a Dark Kernel and a Sprite. The Kernels take the prototyping information the Sprite had in it to the Light and Dark kingdoms, and the Light and Dark minions are then modified with those features, while the Sprite hangs behind to help out.

This was explained way back when Nanna did her big exposition talk.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: March 30, 2010, 08:50:50 pm »

Ah, that makes sense. Although the explaining the process was a little patronizing, I see the point about splitting.
 Still, there needs to be a pattern on splitting. Like, Daves doesn't split 'till three objects are prototyped or something.

I'm still insistent about the pattern of objects being prototyped.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: March 30, 2010, 08:57:26 pm »

The Sprite splits when you enter the game world for the first time, and i'm pretty sure it was mentioned you can only prototype the sprite twice.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: March 30, 2010, 08:59:05 pm »

ok seriously, if armok doesn't have my pic within a week, i am gonna bust some heads.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: March 30, 2010, 11:15:44 pm »

ok seriously, if armok doesn't have my pic within a week, i am gonna bust some heads.

wut
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: March 30, 2010, 11:51:13 pm »

wut

wut

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: March 31, 2010, 12:18:07 am »

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: March 31, 2010, 01:17:01 am »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: March 31, 2010, 06:07:52 am »

So Dave's getting into the Medium happened off screen, right?

Also pchooooo.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: March 31, 2010, 06:17:17 am »

I would guess that John is 'in the future' so to speak. I can't imagine Andrew is going to jilt us of an awesome "Dave Enters The Game" Flash, i suspect he's holding onto it for awhile to annoy everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 3524