Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5118777 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: There is always a 'U'pdate!
« Reply #9030 on: September 23, 2010, 11:17:53 pm »

I thought they stuck around. When Jade was checking in on John before he woke up, he was sleeping quite soundly in his tower, and Dave was just staring at his computer while he was awake before Rose hit him in the head. It set a clear precedent, at least to me, that dreamselves fall asleep all narcoleptically like their normal selves do and don't suddenly vanish. I don't get it.

And just because Vriska interrupted John's happy reunion with his father doesn't mean she was being malevolent. She could have had the noblest intentions, like waking him up so he can get his friend in the game.

I mean, I'm not really holding out much hope for that, but it's still a possibility.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9031 on: September 23, 2010, 11:22:30 pm »

She mind controlled him, it doesn't really matter what her intentions were that's totally not cool.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9032 on: September 23, 2010, 11:30:42 pm »

Even sharing the position of her being the worst I must pull away from describing in great detail why she is the worst to keep this thread somewhat positive.
 Shit wrong message. POSITIVE! POSITIVE!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
There we go.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 11:34:48 pm by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9033 on: September 23, 2010, 11:40:57 pm »

THE KING IS A RAVING HOMOSEXUAL

Deteramot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9034 on: September 23, 2010, 11:49:30 pm »

Shit wrong message. POSITIVE! POSITIVE!

But but but but but.

I like Nepeta. I'm gonna go cry now.

:'(

MORE IMPORTANTLY, AND MOSTLY TO BE CONTRARY: I really kinda like Vriska. Maybe it's because I see a bit of myself in her.
Because I know I would abuse that ability like none other.
I'm currently making a nice room for my legendary clerk. I always treat my legendaries with the greatest respect, giving them the best rooms and so on. Although the walls are mostly engraved with pictures of my miner starving to death after he fell down a well, so it's not too cheerful.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #9035 on: September 23, 2010, 11:54:04 pm »

I'm sure Lelouch would.

Keuran

• Bay Watcher
  • not made of spiders
    • View Profile
« Reply #9036 on: September 23, 2010, 11:59:27 pm »

As far as I can tell, Vriska didn't actually manipul8 John so much as she just started trolling him and he was awoken by his glasses beeping or whatever they do when someone's pestering him.

IDE/THEORY: Once someone's dream self is awake, they disappear when they aren't dreaming to prevent stuff like John falling off that cliff just then.

Deteramot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9037 on: September 24, 2010, 12:04:09 am »

I imagine Dad just kind of stands there with his arms outstretched for, like, ten minutes. With his eye twitching or some other generic sign of anger.

And then he drops the mother of all F-Bombs and eradicates all life left on Skaia.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- *boom*

^ What happens when he drops the MOAF.
I'm currently making a nice room for my legendary clerk. I always treat my legendaries with the greatest respect, giving them the best rooms and so on. Although the walls are mostly engraved with pictures of my miner starving to death after he fell down a well, so it's not too cheerful.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #9038 on: September 24, 2010, 12:26:03 am »

New update, just two ==> pages...

muted.

Uh...yeah, okay, update was new to me.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9039 on: September 24, 2010, 03:13:03 am »

That is totally a hip flask, isn't it...

Even when her home and life is ripped from the world and sent to a parallel dimension, and even when she is trapped on a battlefield in a pocket universe, Mom is never caught without a drink handy.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9040 on: September 24, 2010, 04:36:47 am »

Shit wrong message

Equius would never hurt Nepeta! They're MOIRAILS! >:O

As for Vriska being a bitch for manipul8ing John... Ehhhhhh. That's kind of what she does. This pony knows exactly one trick, and that trick is mind control. And it doesn't even look like she succeeded.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9041 on: September 24, 2010, 04:55:44 am »

I keep seeing Vriska's left eye (err... the left-right eye. ) as an asterisk. 

Unfortunately, I can't figure out a good way to emoticonize that

`_* doesn't seem to cut it

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9042 on: September 24, 2010, 04:59:36 am »

Even when her home and life is ripped from the world and sent to a parallel dimension, and even when she is trapped on a battlefield in a pocket universe, Mom is never caught without a drink handy.

And Dad still has his pipe in-mouth.  Doesn't even take it out when he's about to catch his flying dream-kid.

Anyway, in case anyone somehow forgot, Vriska has no idea what John's dreamself was doing, just that he was asleep.  The disappearing part is certainly weird.  But hey, this means more chatlogs, with a "new" troll.  Alright.

I wonder if Hussie ever planned for Vriska to actually talk to the kids, when Terezi said she (at least, probably Vriska) had some "misgivings" about the whole thing.  Neither the circumstance or the timeframe is correct on that.  Maybe Hussie decided to have Vriska talk more after everyone (but Duke) fell head over heels in hate-love with her.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 05:01:24 am by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #9043 on: September 24, 2010, 05:08:13 am »

We do know that all the trolls talked to Jade at one point or another, and that two of them were actively pestering her once (Vriska and Gamzee IIRC) at one point as well. Frankly I would be quite pleased to take a break from Vriska, though; she gets ridiculous amounts of screentime and I'm getting very sick of her.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9044 on: September 24, 2010, 05:16:26 am »

Frankly I would be quite pleased to take a break from Vriska, though; she gets ridiculous amounts of screentime and I'm getting very sick of her.

And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 601 602 [603] 604 605 ... 3524