Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 494 495 [496] 497 498 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5121778 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Your Love Could Be Explained With Memos
« Reply #7425 on: September 01, 2010, 06:08:26 pm »

Probably low, actually. Hussie tends to stick to the numbers 413 and 612, so.. yeah. It would disrupt his precious harmony.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7426 on: September 01, 2010, 06:09:01 pm »

On an irrelevant note, there is a little known 13th Zodiac symbol, "Ophiuchus", the Serpent Bearer.  Odds of a new troll entering?
If Hussie finds a fan theory he likes and he can wriggle it in, then very high.
No, there's already been a whole thing about that. I'm too tired to look it up at the moment, but suffice it to say that Ophiuchus won't be used.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7427 on: September 01, 2010, 06:21:26 pm »

On an irrelevant note, there is a little known 13th Zodiac symbol, "Ophiuchus", the Serpent Bearer.  Odds of a new troll entering?
If Hussie finds a fan theory he likes and he can wriggle it in, then very high.
No, there's already been a whole thing about that. I'm too tired to look it up at the moment, but suffice it to say that Ophiuchus won't be used.

Yeah, the Ophiuchus predictions have been floating around since it the Astrological theming was revealed.  Pics and discussions and fanart and everything.  Even a theoretical genetic-chumhandle based on Uracil to keep with the theme.  Hussie has never even mentioned it, or at least ever hinted or mentioned wanting to use it.  If he was going to, he would have been dropping teasers left and right by now, but I think introducing another related character has too much of an "Itchy and Scratchy and Poochy" quality even for him.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 13th sign comes up in some way by the resolution of the story, but probably not in the form of another Troll.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7428 on: September 01, 2010, 06:23:28 pm »

Speaking of trolls, it looks like they wrote some books.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7429 on: September 01, 2010, 06:29:51 pm »

The kids are the thirteenth sign.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7430 on: September 01, 2010, 06:31:33 pm »

The thirteenth troll is Andrew Hussie.

By the way, I think Jack's pre-ascension position in the chess metaphor was bishop. Bishops start right next to the queen, and since they move diagonally, they're pretty much the sneakiest pieces in the game. Not noticing a bishop on the other side of the board is probably my most common newbie chess mistake.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7431 on: September 01, 2010, 06:33:57 pm »

Speaking of trolls, it looks like they wrote some books.

Purse your lips together to form a stiff pucker.  Apply them firmly to my rear end.  I now pronounce you man and wife.  Now get in the kitchen and make my ass some dinner, bitch.

Oh Act One, how I've missed you so.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7432 on: September 01, 2010, 06:37:08 pm »

The thirteenth troll is Andrew Hussie.

By the way, I think Jack's pre-ascension position in the chess metaphor was bishop. Bishops start right next to the queen, and since they move diagonally, they're pretty much the sneakiest pieces in the game. Not noticing a bishop on the other side of the board is probably my most common newbie chess mistake.
Makes sense. I propose his new position be called "chessmaster".
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7433 on: September 01, 2010, 06:38:10 pm »

Jack and the Dignitary as bishops, pretty badass.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7434 on: September 01, 2010, 07:58:49 pm »

Update. When did Terezi get fire wings?
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7435 on: September 01, 2010, 08:04:09 pm »

They aren't fire wings. They're rocket wings.

pchoooooooooooo

Speaking of which, is anyone getting the impression that Pesterchum might not be a pure text log? I mean, Dave mistook John typing pchooooooooo for him taking off with the jetpack. On the other hand, if there were sound, they would have been able to identify Kanaya as female from the outset (assuming they don't have radically different vocal patterns), so maybe not.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7436 on: September 01, 2010, 08:36:10 pm »

Speaking of which, is anyone getting the impression that Pesterchum might not be a pure text log? I mean, Dave mistook John typing pchooooooooo for him taking off with the jetpack. On the other hand, if there were sound, they would have been able to identify Kanaya as female from the outset (assuming they don't have radically different vocal patterns), so maybe not.

I'm pretty sure that was just a callback to the original PCHOOOOO that Terezi gave John as a code but he thought was just her making (typing) a rockety noise while she left.

Also, fuck yeah, Terezi.  I've been trying to figure out how Sburb regards weaponry and objects and clothing and stuff as relatively more or less powerful.  It would appear to be almost entirely cosmetic.  The one object you actually need is a way to get around in the air, and communicating on the fly (herp) is second-most.  The Trolls are all just basing theirs off different combinations of Vriska's old rocket shoes, the kids went for some more esoteric options.

I wonder how Karkat's flying around.  Dude's just so interesting.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #7437 on: September 01, 2010, 08:42:33 pm »

8)
I am in freaking LOVE with Terezi. So badass.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7438 on: September 01, 2010, 08:45:12 pm »

I can't believe I didn't think of it earlier.  She's blind as a bat (derp).  Blinder even, she has no echo-location.  I wonder how she gets around in that thing?  Just bounces off of stuff like a mad hornet?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7439 on: September 01, 2010, 08:47:03 pm »

Godammit, I had hoped there would be more relationship discussion so I could post This. Bah.

Seeing as there really isn't much to say with the recent update(Other than she gets around using a magnetic gland in her head to detect the dorection of the magnetic field), could anybody who has scoured the MSPA forums tell me if badass Grandpa fanart exists, and could they provide it? Seems everything is trolls these days.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 494 495 [496] 497 498 ... 3524