Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 479 480 [481] 482 483 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5123903 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Your Love Could Be Explained With Memos
« Reply #7200 on: August 29, 2010, 07:01:18 pm »

Or, someone else who wants to ride heard on this fangasm rodeo could run a concurrent game.  For extra cred, they could even effect each other like the comic.

Hell, I'll do it. It's not like I have anything better to do with my time.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7201 on: August 29, 2010, 07:02:16 pm »

Yeah, in keeping with the theme mine is causticGlaswegian.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #7202 on: August 29, 2010, 07:03:15 pm »

Damit I have the latest client and have started it and tried to sent a message to the game and it wont get throgtuh and evrything and it wont work and it's late so i cant fix it and all the places are filling up and it's no faaaaair! D:

Pleeeeeese let me in? pretty please?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

uber pye

• Bay Watcher
  • murderhobo extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7203 on: August 29, 2010, 07:52:25 pm »

troll arc has gone on too long -_- its loseing momentum
"Immortal" just means that you haven't killed it hard enough

X-MAS TIME!!!!!
the mad immortal child! xmas themed

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7204 on: August 29, 2010, 08:03:08 pm »

Hater.  The Troll are is just getting started.  Started finishing anyway.  Now that Hussie has finally established all the characters and the basic chain of events that gets them all into the game, he can screw around with their interactions and start painting a wild picture of what the rest of the game looks like.

Remember, this point that they're at now, with all players more-or-less present and ready to roll, is actually farther along than the kids are in their game.  Now we really get to learn something.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7205 on: August 29, 2010, 08:06:29 pm »

Yeah, unless we get a timeskip, I somehow doubt the kids will actually go through all seven gates. I'm expecting some game-breaking, so the troll arc also serves to show us how it should have been played.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7206 on: August 29, 2010, 08:07:14 pm »

Hater.  The Troll are is just getting started.  Started finishing anyway.  Now that Hussie has finally established all the characters and the basic chain of events that gets them all into the game, he can screw around with their interactions and start painting a wild picture of what the rest of the game looks like.

Remember, this point that they're at now, with all players more-or-less present and ready to roll, is actually farther along than the kids are in their game.  Now we really get to learn something.

Unless, of course, he switches to the guardians for an arc or something.

Coincidentally, on re-reading Problem Sleuth I noticed something very ingenious. Hearts, the Midnight Crew that has no real counterpart, is essentially Mobster Kingpin's counterpart, right? Well, his second Demon head's main weakness is emotion. Watching Ace Dick's life makes him well up with tears, and he's a demonic entity. Therefore, it makes perfect sense that Hearts would be so desperate to try and help Tavros get the girl.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7207 on: August 29, 2010, 08:22:59 pm »

Yeah, unless we get a timeskip, I somehow doubt the kids will actually go through all seven gates. I'm expecting some game-breaking, so the troll arc also serves to show us how it should have been played.

I'm expecting some game-breaking because we already know they fucked up and got trapped in outer space forever.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7208 on: August 29, 2010, 08:26:24 pm »

It's already been established that nothing good will come of playing by Sburb's rules. Then again, not playing by Sburb's rules has lead to at least one doomed alternate set of kids. So everyone is screwed no matter what and Lord English wins forever.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #7209 on: August 29, 2010, 08:54:26 pm »

No, you have to fuck up the game so bad, it makes a 360 degree turn and knocks you back on track. You have to fuck Sburb up so much, The sims 1 is knocked into next week. (Sburbs grandmotha').

It's like Dwarf Fortress. If you don't beat the living shit out of it, it'll beat the living shit out of you.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Benevolence

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7210 on: August 29, 2010, 09:50:30 pm »

Snowman's coat has gotten a bit fancier now. Or maybe it got less fancy as time wore on, leading to its state in the intermission.

Either way, she is not pleased with her status as an exile.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7211 on: August 29, 2010, 09:57:21 pm »

Shit, she's getting all Godlike now. And badass.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7212 on: August 29, 2010, 10:01:04 pm »

Team Scourge's name has new meaning now.

I don't know what you're talking about. Snowman was already badass. She shoved a cigarette holder in Spades Slick's eye without losing the cigarette. She tore his arm off with a whip and a gun.

You can't get much more badass than that.

Although I suppose cutting a meteor in two might be competition enough.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #7213 on: August 29, 2010, 10:13:57 pm »

Yeah, but the real thing was facing SS and surviving.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7214 on: August 29, 2010, 10:16:35 pm »

Its the celestial coat of hers. Even though it initially looks like it simply got splattered with white paint, but it looks less like paint splatters and more like stars and galaxies.
Pages: 1 ... 479 480 [481] 482 483 ... 3524