Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5125488 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Your Love Could Be Explained With Memos
« Reply #7110 on: August 29, 2010, 12:03:54 pm »

Because past-Vriska is a b-

Nah, enough calling her that. Future her improves a bit, so while she may be my least liked troll she is still better than she was before.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7111 on: August 29, 2010, 12:11:21 pm »

She went from shit to manure.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7112 on: August 29, 2010, 12:12:45 pm »

I have trouble hating any of them.  The only one I can really say I dislike is Equius.  Everyone else is cool in my book, even Gamzee somehow.
Shoes...

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7113 on: August 29, 2010, 12:14:48 pm »

I have trouble hating any of them.  The only one I can really say I dislike is Equius.  Everyone else is cool in my book, especially Gamzee

Fixed that for you. Vriska was a bitch, but I never hated her; and she's definitely gotten better. I think I kind of hate Aradia, but that's because of her lack of emotions, and if we're lucky the robot fixed that.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7114 on: August 29, 2010, 12:15:57 pm »

I only really hate Aradia. Vriska does horrible things, but it gives me the same impression that Alma Wade did: She honestly doesn't know better.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7115 on: August 29, 2010, 12:17:39 pm »

I didn't hate Aradia, she was just boring.  She barely registered on my radar

Also

Shoes...

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #7116 on: August 29, 2010, 12:22:20 pm »

)(ttp://miff.furopolis.org/trollme/
Read it and weep boys. )(e)(e)(e

im 0k with this
nICE, fEFERI
fef, swweet catch
:33 < oh my god! this is incredible!
Nice One Feferi
GOG DAMN IT WHO LET THEM ALL KNOW HOW WE TYPE? DO YOU GUYS HAVE NO SENSE OF PRIVACY?
OH D34R GOG NOT TH1S 4G41N
calm down karkat, iit'2 ju2t a fan-thiing
this is great! why are you flipping your lid, karkat? I mean, it's not like someone's going to imperson8 one of us,that would 8e... Something I'd do I guess.
DuDe, So mUcH FuN PlAyInG ArOuNd wItH YoUr tYpInG StYlEs. FuCkIn' MiRiClEs, MaN.
D --> I require a towel immediately I e%pect no delay

)(e)(, you guys.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7117 on: August 29, 2010, 12:23:05 pm »

You know, someone at the other forum just theorized that the cast of Problem Sleuth is also exiled in the trolls' game. Like, they're all prospitians. And since Snowman is the 8th exile, we are missing three.

Eh, it might be too obvious to be a proper callback. ._. Oh look here's the entire cast of the last adventure! Next, the guy from Bard Quest shows up as an important character! And the Jailbreak guys! And then it turns out Grandpa Harley is an exile, bringing us to a full twelve.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #7118 on: August 29, 2010, 12:26:09 pm »

I'd like it if hussie put the bard from bardquest flying throught the air after being launched by a catapault.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7119 on: August 29, 2010, 12:53:21 pm »

Whelp, it's been a long journey but I finally finished Homestuck. Awesome, just awesome. Best webcomic out there. Now to finish Problem Sleuth.... oh god.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Benevolence

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7120 on: August 29, 2010, 12:55:29 pm »

Problem Sleuth actually isn't hard to dig through. Or at least, it wasn't for me. Finished it over the course of yesterday afternoon and this morning.

It is, however, much, much sillier at times.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7121 on: August 29, 2010, 12:57:23 pm »

Here's the alexa traffic info for mspaintadventures.com.
Mspaintadventures.com is ranked #29,771 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings. Relative to the overall population of internet users, the site appeals more to users who are under the age of 25; its visitors also tend to consist of low-income, childless men browsing from home and school who are not college graduates. The site's visitors view 19.8 unique pages each day on average. While we estimate that 67% of this site's visitors are in the US, where it is ranked #8,226, it is also popular in Australia, where it is ranked #3,930. Approximately 28% of visits to Mspaintadventures.com consist of only one pageview (i.e., are bounces).

I'm trying to figure out how many people visit this site each day.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7122 on: August 29, 2010, 01:25:09 pm »

Due to Andrew's adspace business, that information is actually freely available. Click the "Your ad here" button under any of the ads. The resulting page will show you the number of hits the site gets, as a function of date, in a nice graph. Not all of them are necessarily people, of course, but it gives you some indication. Looks to be between two and three hundred thousand uniques a day most of the time. Hey, we're in the top ten referrers over the past day! :D

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7123 on: August 29, 2010, 02:08:43 pm »

I wonder how Hearts Boxcars is going to die. Spades Slick's highly unfavorable timeline has to come to pass somehow, and we've already seen Clubs Deuce bite it. Vriska mind controls him off a cliff, maybe? Would be appropriate. Tavros' self esteem takes the same plunge that Tavros took.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7124 on: August 29, 2010, 02:12:14 pm »

Perhaps he'll try to roll Lord English's ride, the OMNIBOXCAR, and be crushed under its weight.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 [475] 476 477 ... 3524