Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5125532 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Where The Memos Are Useless
« Reply #7095 on: August 29, 2010, 09:57:01 am »

Each Midnight Crew gets 3 trolls.

Maybe... The Black Queen / Snowman is in there too, though, so there's either got to be a lot more exiles, overlap, or unequal distribution.

She's Terezi's exile, apparently. The only other person we've seen with that font is WQ.

I think she is also Vriska's exile, we saw the black queen transferring from vriska to terezei because she wasn't responding.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Where The Memos Are Useless
« Reply #7096 on: August 29, 2010, 10:16:06 am »

I also love the memos.

My favorite part is:

PAT: uHH, yOU KNOW, bECAUSE i CAN'T WALK,
CCG: OH NO SHIT REALLY???
CCG: YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS, WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN.
Shoes...

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Your Love Could Be Explained With Memos
« Reply #7097 on: August 29, 2010, 10:25:50 am »

I think what came immediately after was even better.

PAT: uH, yEAH, aNYWAY,
PAT: sHE TRIED TO KISS ME,
PAT: wELL, sHE DIDN'T TRY, sHE ACTUALLY DID,
PAT: aND THEN, kIND OF DROPPED ME,
PAT: aND ALSO WE ARE WEARING COSTUMES,
PAT: wOW, i'M NOT EXPLAINING THIS WELL,

CCG: THIS IS SO FUCKED UP, WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOURSELF INTO.

I'm imagining Karkat making the "what the fuck" face he had when John gave bunnies to baby Jade and Rose. Or maybe the face he had when Feferi kissed Sollux. I think this'd make a pretty good radio show, by the way.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7098 on: August 29, 2010, 10:33:21 am »

You know, I'm noticing something, some of the future ones are from 609 hours in the future (one of the future karkats is 612 hours in the future), which is about 25 days.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7099 on: August 29, 2010, 10:40:37 am »

While she may be significantly less of a bastard in the future, I'm still going to propose that Diamonds Droog is Vriskas exile. It would explain her attitude towards romance in the beginning, before she grows as a character and doesn't take his advice anymore. Makes her seem a lot more tolerable of a character.

And Karkat is still cool, maintaining the temporal stability of the universe and all. He is also the most Human and the most Troll of them all still. He also has a moment of brilliance in well near every chat, even if the others troll him at the end going "Oh, I just made you rant I'm so bored blah blah" he either hits the nail squarely on the head or the trolling of him is somewhat hollow. He isn't as incompetent as these chats make him seem. And notice how when the others troll him only a few ever made a point of this being humiliating. All the others came for help.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7100 on: August 29, 2010, 10:50:04 am »

The proof against Diamonds Droog being Vriskas exile is here: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004421 and the next few pages.

Still, I would agree that its not concrete evidence that the eigth exile is Vriskas exile since we haven't seen any of the exiles actually try to talk to her.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7101 on: August 29, 2010, 10:57:44 am »

Yeah. The other trolls clearly respect him. Everyone wants his relationship advice. And he's pulling his weight in a team mostly consisting of psychic wizards, epic-level extreme roleplayers and people with seriously overpowered mutations.

Also, they're going to seriously NEED some relationship advice, considering they'll wind up as the last twelve members of their species, stuck on an asteroid forever.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7102 on: August 29, 2010, 10:59:03 am »

hey, the best relationship advice has already been given.

Hey, you get up and kiss that girl right now!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7103 on: August 29, 2010, 11:11:48 am »

I'll pop yer little head like a grape.
Shoes...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7104 on: August 29, 2010, 11:15:26 am »

Notice how the screens are divided into four groups of three. I think each group of 3 is for each of the Mightnight Crew exiles and Sn0wman can just use whatever screen she wants. Mind you there are five exiles that we either know of, saying each member can only control some trolls and not trolls others can control would make things incredibly unbalanced. Not elegant enough.

I had a theory that the four view quadrants corresponded to the romance quadrants and thus the symbol for that quadrant would determine which three screens each exile controls, but it apparently only applies to hearts and clubs. Unless Hussie retroactively modifies This Page so Spades has a screen open for the bottom-left. Still, not too much of a difference between Spades and Diamonds when it comes to being cold-blooded. And the whole "Controls only one quadrant" idea could still work.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7105 on: August 29, 2010, 11:28:07 am »

All these theories guys.

Just let the story take you, and see what happens on the way.

SlAm BaCk SoMe RuDe ElIxEr AnD eNjOy ThE mIrAcLeS :o)

Edit:  HoNk

Another edit:  I don't follow the whole sequence where Tavros goes through the gate and the Pupa Pan thing and everything.

Did she lie and send him to the wrong gate?  What was all that?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 11:34:41 am by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7106 on: August 29, 2010, 11:41:58 am »

Yea, she was trying to get Tavros to hurry up and go through the second gate, so she tricked him into thinking it was the final gate. I don't completely get the pupa pan thing either, but it likely has to do with the roleplaying theme that both Tavros and Vriskas worlds share.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 11:43:56 am by smjjames »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7107 on: August 29, 2010, 11:56:20 am »

As we said when it came up, Kinky Roleplay Shit. The lady just needs to get things in the mood.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7108 on: August 29, 2010, 11:57:16 am »

Yeah, I figured that was what was going on with the costumes.

Normally when you wake up in a spider-house dressed up as Peter Pan being kissed by a girl dressed up as a fairy it's the beginning of a scary  movie or something.
Shoes...

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7109 on: August 29, 2010, 12:02:21 pm »

She wanted Tavros to get to her place, but didn't want him to get suspicious, so she pretended she was trying to get him killed. I think the kinky roleplay shit was she trying to pretend she shared Tavros' interests, without actually knowing what they were. She's not very good with people. :P
Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 3524