Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5125578 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Andrew is Freaking Screwing With Us Man
« Reply #6600 on: August 23, 2010, 06:17:52 pm »

Well what do ya know?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6601 on: August 23, 2010, 06:52:42 pm »

Bluh, having read to catch up for being at camp a week, I got to where we are and really miss being able to read as fast as I want.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6602 on: August 23, 2010, 07:24:37 pm »

I just realized something. I think Sollux's Heroic Sacrifice might have upstaged Jade's.

I mean, practically Jade's entire life was spent on Prospit, yeah, so she was giving up quite a bit to save John, and maybe she wasn't even thinking about her Real self at the time. Sollux, on the other hand, probably didn't know about his two backup lives at all. So for all he knew, when he was saving Feferi, he was giving everything up.

Damn.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6603 on: August 23, 2010, 07:30:05 pm »

He knew he had extra lives.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6604 on: August 23, 2010, 07:31:38 pm »

Did he, or is the game just informing him about that? I am unsure.

Because if so, Jade's is more heroic. But she got squished by a moon, which seems less painful than having your mutant brain leak out of your tear ducts.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Benevolence

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #6605 on: August 23, 2010, 08:19:49 pm »

I somehow get the feeling the person harassing Sollux may not quite be Spades Slick. Just a hunch.

Seems an awful lot like WV, really. But I'm not entirely sure I want to say it is.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6606 on: August 23, 2010, 08:20:41 pm »

I somehow get the feeling the person harassing Sollux may not quite be Spades Slick. Just a hunch.

Seems an awful lot like WV, really. But I'm not entirely sure I want to say it is.

Well, in a really convoluted sense Spades Slick IS WV. But we're getting into Troll Logic at this point. *ba-dum TISH*
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6607 on: August 23, 2010, 08:22:19 pm »

Oh yeah, it's Clubs! There he is. He's adorable.

Benevolence

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #6608 on: August 23, 2010, 08:29:03 pm »

I cannot believe I missed the obvious conclusion it's CD talking to him.

Not just "that's too obvious" missing, but "completely failing to consider" missing. Whoopsie.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6609 on: August 23, 2010, 08:30:30 pm »

It might not be, I don't think CD has it in him to be rude. That seems more like HB. Whereas DD would be just flat out terrifying and SS would be constantly insulting.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6610 on: August 23, 2010, 08:34:18 pm »

Someone with a hat like CD's can't be all that bad.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Benevolence

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #6611 on: August 23, 2010, 08:36:12 pm »

Maybe it's just me, but when I read it with the possibility of it being CD in mind, it doesn't really sound rude. Well, maybe a bit rude, but mostly because of cluelessness. I can see him accidentally being rude.

I think it's the exclamation mark by "hello". It just makes it sound so cheerful in my head.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6612 on: August 23, 2010, 08:41:13 pm »

Does anyone mind if I bring up a possibility that I find interesting? Since in the Felt Intermission, Spades Slick accidentally screws up the timeline by pestering Lord English's time door trap. Since Snowman survived what was probably the cataclysm of the world, perhaps some of the other Felt, like Cans, survived?

Because really, I just want to see him knock people into next week again.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6613 on: August 24, 2010, 12:37:28 am »

This is where Sollux rips out CD's heart. From the future. And shoves it -- still beating -- into CD's past-self's face. CD doesn't realise the significance of this move until he's at the computer in the future. Unfortunately, he didn't realise that typing was the cause of his own demise.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6614 on: August 24, 2010, 12:49:35 am »

Hah! CD remembers meeting Sollux in the past, and him getting really angry for some reason, and tries his best to be polite when he talks to him from the future, blah blah blah time loop. Sollux is kind of terrifying when he's angry, with the psychic lightning everywhere. And CD is adorable, as always. Although that hat doesn't look quite as preposterous as the one he had in another universe when he got his ass handed to him by Jade. Has that been called back to yet, by the way? CD appearing slowly from behind the airdock?
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 3524