Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5123476 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Water Trolls and Epicsplosions
« Reply #6120 on: August 19, 2010, 02:18:30 pm »

I suppose you could push the kernelsprite into gl'bgolyb instead of the other way around.

Somehow.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6121 on: August 19, 2010, 02:31:21 pm »

Whoah! :o

I just noticed that WV's keyboard seems to have a pumpkin key in the bottom left corner.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #6122 on: August 19, 2010, 02:35:35 pm »

I predict that Eridan will destroy the giant lusus by accident with the device robo-arm will give him eventually.
(and maybe himself and his pseudo-morail too)

Nobody can believe how unbelievably shitty that doomsday device was.

Whatever kills Gl'Golyb, it won't be Vriska's Catenative Doomsday Dice Cascader, which, as an additional note, is the funnest doomsday device to say.

One concern, if Feferi's lusus is never killed, and Feferi herself is transported to her own planet upon transitioning into the game, then couldn't Gl'bgolyb get hungry and kill every troll in the universe, including all our main character trolls that were transported to the outskirts of the solar system?

But they would be inside the Medium, outside of the normal bounds of time and space. They'd be safe from Gl'Golyb and her screams.

The rest of the trolls in the galaxy and any trolls still not in the Medium would be at risk, however.

THE VAST GLUB is an example of Chekov's Gun. It's going to come into play somehow, that much is certain.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6123 on: August 19, 2010, 02:38:06 pm »

Maybe she moves the kernel to it rather than the other way around? She could probably lift one of the small tentacles and insert it that way.

In fact, we haven't seen how most of the lusii are prototyped because most of the lusii are bigger than the trolls themselves. Tinkerbull wouldn't be a problem for Tavros, Equius wouldn't have any issues either, Vriska could concievably prototype the head.

Edit: ninja'd by JoshuaFH.

@Jim Groovester: You mean like the Schrodingers cat paradox?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 02:44:59 pm by smjjames »

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6124 on: August 19, 2010, 03:00:43 pm »

The pumpkin key was gone in the very next panel. To be expected, really. It seems kind of silly to have a pumpkin key on a keyboard.

Also, it seems that the appearifier has a switch that can only be turned with the key WQ used to repair the Egg Base, which would switch it from Earth to the Incipisphere.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #6125 on: August 19, 2010, 03:26:13 pm »

I'm afraid I don't understand the connection. Schrodinger's Cat and Chekov's Gun have very little to do with each other.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6126 on: August 19, 2010, 03:35:19 pm »

I'm afraid I don't understand the connection. Schrodinger's Cat and Chekov's Gun have very little to do with each other.

*checks wiki* oh, nm. Thought it had something to do with physics.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6127 on: August 19, 2010, 04:09:33 pm »

nope, literary/plot device.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #6128 on: August 19, 2010, 04:29:06 pm »

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002999
Tavros doesn't act like that now... I wonder if this'll be retro-edited or something will happen to make Tavros capable of being an asshole.  :-\
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6129 on: August 19, 2010, 04:35:27 pm »

Probably because that's the first time Andrew made a conversation for Tavros right?  He didn't have all the character stuff down yet.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #6130 on: August 19, 2010, 04:55:51 pm »

The trolls in general are quite a bit more aggressive and insulting in their first appearances than what we've come to know about them.

Chalk it up to their poorly thought trolling campaign. Also consider they're probably a bit miffed about the whole they're all going to die thing.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6131 on: August 19, 2010, 05:11:29 pm »

That might have just been Tarvos trying to be mean. He wasn't very good at it to say the least. I mean really, his "trolling" ends with him blocking Dave because of how badly he was crushed at it.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6132 on: August 19, 2010, 05:39:03 pm »

Yeah, I can see how this scenario came to pass.

CG: HEY ASSHOLE I NEED YOU TO TROLL THE HUMANS
AT: bUT, uHHHHH,
AT: bUT i DON'T WANT TO,

CG: SHUT UP AND DO IT
CG: I AM THE LEADER
CG: JUST GET TROLLING OR I'LL GET VRISKA TO MAKE YOU DO IT

AT: oK,

Having learned a bit more about the trolls, I'd really like to know what Nepeta tried to pass off as trolling. Trying to sound mean while simultaneously sounding like a mother cat can't be an easy task. Gamzee would probably just ramble about anything and let his typing quirk do the annoying.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6133 on: August 19, 2010, 05:41:28 pm »

Having learned a bit more about the trolls, I'd really like to know what Nepeta tried to pass off as trolling. Trying to sound mean while simultaneously sounding like a mother cat can't be an easy task.

She doesn't necessarily have to act mean; non-roleplayers would find the roleplaying in itself annoying as all hell.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6134 on: August 19, 2010, 06:01:16 pm »

Having learned a bit more about the trolls, I'd really like to know what Nepeta tried to pass off as trolling. Trying to sound mean while simultaneously sounding like a mother cat can't be an easy task.

She doesn't necessarily have to act mean; non-roleplayers would find the roleplaying in itself annoying as all hell.
Well, at one point, we saw Dave trying to ironically roleplay with Jade, which I read as implying that they do that sometime. Hey, maybe she'd start shipping the kids? That would be hilarious. :P
Pages: 1 ... 407 408 [409] 410 411 ... 3524